Justified

The Hammer

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 18, 2010 on FX

6.6
  • Raylan "obsessive much". But w/good reason as Boyd's path down righteousness leads to death.

Low scores on Tv.com doesn't prove this isn't a good show, it just proves that people who supposedly dislike it enjoy watching the show enough to score it low. I enjoy Justified because it's different. The banter between Raylan and Boyd is always enjoyable. This was the first episode that one could kind of understand Raylan's obsession to put Boyd back in jail. No doubt Raylan is going to blame himself for the death of that CI because he made the mistake of choosing his libido over common sense. Being w/Ava won't feel worth the guilt that Boyd's actions will conjure up in Raylan. It was an eye opener to Raylan that the star witness against the bombing of the church really didn't see Boyd. Now he'll have to figure another avenue to put Boyd behind bars. But the way Boyd does things no doubt he'll be back in jail soon or dead. The one thing I would like to see Justified do more and that is incorporate the side kicks a little more. And Justified is turning into a Deadwood reunion. Each episode I expect to see someone from Deadwood play a character, and that in itself is enough to keep me tuning in.