Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight Forums

The CW (ended 2009)

So Kit's going to be Onyx?

DuelMark

[1]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 35

Am I the only one who thinks Onyx should be the bad guy, or Adam? Personally, I think Kit should be Dragon Knight, since the show is named after the rider and he's the main character. Plus, it feels like they suddenly replaced the main character with a new character.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

borgfighter410

[2]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 7
    Well, anything can happen as of right now. I would agree with you and wish to see Kit as Dragon Knight, but who knows what the Wang brothers did in the last 5 episodes? Kit and Adam might switch decks for some reason that is and might remain unknown to us. But I do hope that Kit will regain use of the Dragon deck.

dragon22a

[3]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 32
    I agree, the use of the dragon deck should be a right. Adam does not deserve that right, Kit has earned it. At this stage switching should not be that big of a deal since they share the same DNA and the decks are basically the same. The only reason Kit may not want the dragon deck is because he may feel that it belongs to a ventaran rider. The Onyx deck is brand new and he may feel that it makes him the first true earth rider.

Scorch799

[4]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 3
    I think it would've been better if the Onyx deck was a dark creation of Xaviex he gave to traitor Adam. Would've flowed better with Kit's nightmares.