TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Kappa Mikey Forums

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2008)

NOOOO. How could they end Kappa Mikey

Kevin75

[1]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 3
    How can they end this show. Seriously what new stuff do they have anyway? I hope they bring this show back. I mean i didn't watch it all the time but it was good and fun to watch when it is on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

speedracertng

[2]Nov 13, 2008
    • level: 12
    that's what i think! kappa is a great show! most people who gave it bad reveiws are grumps. they never gave it a chance. but for right now, enjoy the other two series, "Speed racer: the next generation" and "Three delivery". those shows are good too. inspecialy speed racer!.

Evil_Dead_Ash

[4]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    Kappa Mikey we hardly knew ye. Yeah, it's too bad...I'm not sure what went wrong.
    Anyone know where to watch episodes from season 2?

coolkitten144

[6]Nov 18, 2008
    • level: 9
    Kappa Mikey was fantastic. At first. The concept, animation, and plots were at least up to par for the first season, and only started to fall off towards the end of the series.

Speed Racer: The Next Generation is nothing more than a cheap rip off of the Speed Racer franchise, which has been done to death. The original was the best, and always will be. I'm still wondering why they ever cast John Goodman in the movie, but I digress. The new series fails in comparison to the old one.

I tried to like Three Delivery, but I really hate the animation. Again, a wonderful premise, but not carried out as well as it could've. By the way, there are reasons why all of these shows premiered on Nicktoons Network, and only Kappa Mikey ever made it to Nickelodeon (for a short time, anyway.)

speedracertng

[7]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    SR:TNG came to nick for one episode. and i think it's better than kappa anyway. i just hope TNG dosn't end. i'm kinda happy that kappa ended. it was running out of ideas. (example: the wizard of ozu). needless to say, i'm not this show's biggest fan.

stephdumas

[8]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 10

for new ideas, there still some possibilites for episodes ideas like how and why Lily became very mean? I also saw a fanfic on FF.net where the Agency with Agent F titled "Unchained Rhapsody" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4085518/1/Unchained_Rhapsody who have the potential to be a very good Km episode.

And imagine the parents of Mikey doing a real visit this time, arriving with no warning to the LilyMu Towers!

foxmccloud13

[9]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 13
    I will miss Kappa Mikey. It was so much fun to spend half an hour cracking up over all the crazy stupid randomness.

Rikoswind29

[10]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 22
    You can watch all the old shows like Kappa Mikey on Nicktoons.com That were I go.

basselope7

[11]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 22

I didn't see all the episodes... did Mikey and Mitsuki kiss before the end of the series?

If they didn't, they have to make more episodes. They have to!

robodog1000

[12]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    They ended this show? Wow i really hate this, this was the last original Nicktoons Network i watched (I also like Cornell and Bernie, but tenicially that was not their own show). Considering this is like the 5th show this month i heard that ended, this is not what i wanted to hear.

privetdan00014

[13]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    Kappa Mikey still airs in S.E. Asia! Well, yay us... but unfortunately, it shows at 11:00 p.m. at our country, the Phillippines.

teenj12

[14]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 26
    I remember this show! God how I miss it. It was funny, smart, and exciting. I really want it to come back .

stephdumas

[15]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 10

teenj12 wrote:
    I remember this show! God how I miss it. It was funny, smart, and exciting. I really want it to come back .

You're not alone , I wish to see Kappa Mikey back with also all-new episodes!