Kath & Kim (Australia) Forums

Sunday 7:30 PM on Channel SevenBetween Seasons

Episode 11- Missing Scene!!!

ThreeHeadJester

[1]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 9
    In episode 11 - The Moon - there is a missing scene in the season 2 DVD's and the Kath and Kim box set. I was outraged when I found this out. It is the scene before Kim arrives at the school reunion, I only just saw it when it aired on TV this year. The scene explains why and how Kim has the eye patch. The reason is because, Kel is putting some fishing rods in the roof to put them away and pokes Kim in the eye when she is walking out of her mum's bedroom with hair twists in her hair.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

colmorgankydd1

[2]Sep 26, 2006
    • level: 10
    When I play the Season 2 DVD as 'play all episodes', I've noticed that the fishing rod seen is left out. But when I play each episode on their own, the scene is there!! Quite strange, but maybe it'll work for you?

ThreeHeadJester

[3]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    Thank you I'll try that, because whenever I watch the DVD's I like to watch all the episodes so I've never come across that scene, Thanks again.

cha0808

[4]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 19

ThreeHeadJester wrote:
    In episode 11 - The Moon - there is a missing scene in the season 2 DVD's and the Kath and Kim box set. I was outraged when I found this out. It is the scene before Kim arrives at the school reunion, I only just saw it when it aired on TV this year. The scene explains why and how Kim has the eye patch. The reason is because, Kel is putting some fishing rods in the roof to put them away and pokes Kim in the eye when she is walking out of her mum's bedroom with hair twists in her hair.

oh thank god im not the only one whose notcied this!!! i got really worried when it happened! i thought i had scratched my disk! phewwww

Celtwytch

[5]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 8

I thought I was going mad one day, cos that scene had completely disappeared! I had watched that episode several times before and seen it, then all of a sudden, there it was - gone. Very, very odd. Glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing that problem