Kath & Kim (Australia) Forums

Sunday 7:30 PM on Channel SevenBetween Seasons

The Official 'House' Discussion Thread

asutho

[1]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 17

Ah, i found that this episode was really good, i had been really disapointed up until now, but this episode, and the last episode have been really good. The Deal or No Deal part was really funny, as was when Kath was the real estate person and drove to the corner to put out the sign.

Also next week looks really good, it has Matt Lucas as Sharron's sister, LMAO

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KristarGirl

[2]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 8

I really liked the episode. I was craking up at Kath's attempts to sell her house by saying that there is a bedroom in the garage and the toilet. I thought for sure with Sharons luck she would have only won the 50c but it's good to know she got to walk away from "Deal or no Deal" with $20,000. The dog poo fight at the end was funny but also quite gross. Overall another great ep

peterfan1

[3]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    KristarGirl wrote:

I really liked the episode. I was craking up at Kath's attempts to sell her house by saying that there is a bedroom in the garage and the toilet. I thought for sure with Sharons luck she would have only won the 50c but it's good to know she got to walk away from "Deal or no Deal" with $20,000. The dog poo fight at the end was funny but also quite gross. Overall another great ep

I agree with all of this VERY funny stuff.

Especially Kath "I will go up in excrements of 50" Haha