Keeping Up with the Kardashians Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on E!In Season

Hooray For A 2nd Season!!

Do you plan to watch Season 2 of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" ?

methadvocate

[1]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 10

I'm sooo glad the "Kardashian's" are going to have a second season :!

I'm totally shocked at the miserable ratings for the show here at TV.com, considering the high ratings the show is getting elsewhere. (Like the Nielsen's and E! Network)

I guess people are put-off about Kim's celebrity status being majorly due to sexual indiscretions, but come on! She's gorgeous! And, minus Bruce, so is the rest of the family!

Kris (the mom) must have some VERYdominant gene's for her two youngestgirls to be good looking like their older sister's, since they have different dad's. (deceased Robert Kardashian is Dad to the older kids, ending with Robert Jr.; and Bruce Jenner is the Dad for the two little girls.)

I'm sorry but Bruce is just downright uptight and strange looking and I've had that opinion all the way back since HIS "Playgirl" magazine cover days when he was anew Olympian. I think the reason he only did an article for "Playgirl" and NOT a pictorial is because he needs to grow a pair.

Eek. I'm showing MY age-LOL!!

Anywho, despite dismal reviews here, I'm a faithful viewer, and will remain so. Perhaps the ratings here will start to perk up. The show is, after all, only going on it's 5th episode. Again, I think a lot of people slammed the show right off the bat because of Kim's PRIVATE and PERSONAL past that ended up in the media.

For those under a rock, the media acquired a tape of her and her boyfriend's private sex life. It's not like she wanted that damn tape to be published!!

The public needs to back off and stop persecuting the poor girl. Look at the enormous number of celebs whose private sex lives end up in the media. I wont rehash the names of decent people who have had their privacy infringed upon. I cheer for all of them because they remain strong and end up successful celebrities despite it!

Get over it people!! (hmmm, perhaps TV.com needs a section for editorials or a soapbox)

Uh-oh, "Reaper's" on, gotta go!

More on the Kardashian's later...

~K.~

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Moniquedee

[2]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    I am so glad that they are back for a seciond season. I can't wait to see what those KRAZY Kardashians do this season. I think that the show is really hilarious.

sellie12

[3]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 18
    March 9th seems so far away
    I cant wait!

Love_ya24

[4]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 42
    Can't wait! Only 2 more days!

orioles777

[6]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 2

What do you guys think of the 2nd season? I love it! Kim definitely has got a bigger head! Couldn't believe the BS Scott was giving Kourtney. Do you think they will last? I'm excited to see Khole and Rob's new love interest. Is Rob's new GF the girl from the cheetah girls!?!

The previews for this season went by so fast - does anyone know why the ambulance comes? Do you think it was for the mom!? Well anyways, I'm hooked!!!!

mtvcutie21

[7]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 11
    orioles777 wrote:

What do you guys think of the 2nd season? I love it! Kim definitely has got a bigger head! Couldn't believe the BS Scott was giving Kourtney. Do you think they will last? I'm excited to see Khole and Rob's new love interest. Is Rob's new GF the girl from the cheetah girls!?!

The previews for this season went by so fast - does anyone know why the ambulance comes? Do you think it was for the mom!? Well anyways, I'm hooked!!!!

I have a feeling Kim was always a brat, but now its just getting worse. Scott is an idiot, but he looks oddly familiar to me. Is he an actor or something? Finally we get to see Rob doing something! He's like never there. I believe I saw Khloe on a stretcher in the hospital, so I think its her the ambulance comes for, but I could be wrong. It did look kind of like the mom too. I'm hooked also. I love this show!

Edited on 03/17/2008 4:16pm

sweetmemi

[8]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 17
    I love the second season!
    Finally Rob had an episode. I didn't know he and Adrienne Bailon were dating. They're cute together!

brittanym1411

[9]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 17
    orioles777 wrote:
    Is Rob's new GF the girl from the cheetah girls!?!

Ya.