Keeping Up with the Kardashians Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on E!In Season

who did you side with?

stellarchick86

[1]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 32
    In the episode where it was Kim vs Kourtney and Khloe, who did you side with? Although I can see where Kim was coming from, I really side with the other 2 sisters. I thought the way Kim handled it was insane and immature and my friends wouldve done the same for me and stood up for me and Kourt and Khloe thought they were doing the same thing. What did you guys think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mtvcutie21

[2]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 11
    I sided with Kim, which I never thought I would do. Even though Kim came off as conceited about the car, it seems that even on the ride to the dealership that Khloe/Kourtney were giving off some jealousy vibes. I mean, technically they aren't the "famous" Kardashians. TMZ actually calls them "one of those other Kardashian sisters." I would never handle the situation with my sister, like they did, but I felt it was unnecessary for Khloe to start yelling and cussing at the guy in the first place. Yes, its annoying to have to wait and sit around, but everyone knows that the business world is incompetent and you're gonna have to wait a little while for ANYTHING. I also thought the comment Kourtney made to Scott about "talking to the enemy" was immature and uncalled for. Kim was no angel in the situation. Calling her SISTERS jealous, immature b**** was completely inappropriate and stupid. A car can get stolen, broken down, destroyed, whatever,! But they will ALWAYS be her sisters. Truthfully, Rob seems like the only member of that family with their screws tightened and he wanted to quit school to become a model! I think they were all at fault and are all extremely immature, but I have to agree with Kris and say I'm gonna go with the person who was being ganged up on. To me, if they had just waited, which didn't seem that long because Kim had her car and drove to Rob's place, none of this would have happened.
    Edited on 04/30/2008 5:30pm

clos_vf

[3]May 6, 2008
    • level: 12
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    In the episode where it was Kim vs Kourtney and Khloe, who did you side with? Although I can see where Kim was coming from, I really side with the other 2 sisters. I thought the way Kim handled it was insane and immature and my friends wouldve done the same for me and stood up for me and Kourt and Khloe thought they were doing the same thing. What did you guys think?

I sided with the sisters. Kim needs to think of the family and not just herself.

iloveryanatwood

[4]May 7, 2008
    • level: 11
    I completely sided with Khloe and Courtney. They were not jealous of Kim and even if they were you should never let people talk to your family like that, especialy some random stranger!

Khris189

[5]May 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    I sided with Khloe and Kourtney....simply b/c Kourtney is the best looking sister. Lol, but on the serious side, they were right, it's all about loyalty and taking up for ur fam, it's not all about the money all the time.

CurlyGrl12

[6]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    I'm still not sure on which side. I mean if I were Kim I think I would be a little embarassed that my two sisters are yelling and making a big fuss over the car service and stuff.

But then I think that it was real nice of them to stand up for their sister and tell the guy off when he can't give quality service and all. But then again you have 2 against 1 and Khloe wouldn't let it go and kept pushing Kim to her limits. Later when Rob came in and took Kim's side I decided I'm not on either side, and both sides just need to chill out!

ohnomaam

[7]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 3
    I guess I would have to go with Kim. If you're making a major purchase, even if it's a Toyota Echo, you have to be nice until you get what you came to get. You can put someone in their place without being ignorant. Kourtney and Khloe had already let the man have it; what else did Kim need to say?

bliarxoxo

[8]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 15
    i side with kim

_Sinbad_

[9]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 4
    I side with Kourtney and Khloe

woundedwindow

[10]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    I sidded with kim but that doesn't happen all that often.