Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Helping Hand

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 25, 2007 on E!

• Very touching.

I never thought Chloe would do that thing, i mean, helping a homeless man isn't in her face, you know what i mean, i was surprised and i actually idolized them for doing that kinda thing.., and i wish i could also do those kinda stuffs to a homeless man like him or anybody else.., good work dash sisters!.., i can probably say that you guys are very good role models to all the people and a very nice example too.. ang keep it up., i will keep supporting your show..and encourage my classmates to watch it.. by the way, Rob is cute.. xoxo. :)
  • The girls help out a homeless man named Shorty.

This was one of the saddest episode I have ever seen. It had alot of heart. I give it a 10/10. I felt really bad for Shorty at the end of this very very sad episode. It was kind of funny when Shorty had a little crush on Kim. That was very funny. I hope they have a very good second season of their show. It's a very good series and deserves its recognizitaon. Any way in my closing words all I have to say about this episode is that it was funny, sad, and heart warming. I almost cried at the end with Shorty.