Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Kris the Cheerleader

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 30, 2008 on E!

6.6
  • Thanks for sharing your family issues on public tv cause it really helps everyone find solutions to things they don't understand or don't know how to get out of.

I just want to say that this show is so helpful because I have 9 yr old son that recently has been driving me nuts! He doesn't listen to me he does the opposite of what I ask him to do. He's going through his hormones I guess, who knows. I tell him not to eat candy, the next day he eats a whole bag full of them, and the day after some more! He hasn't been bringing his homework home, he makes up stories. Like the other day he said they didn't give him lunch at school, I told him I was going to call school to tell them they should've not done that, and then he admits he was lieing, I've been pulling my hair out!! :) The show definitely gives me an idea of how to deal with certain things in life. I want to thank the Kardashians everyone of them is special. ( My favorite is Khloe:)) Thanks, Jasmine
  • Kris gets to audition for a dance team, while Kendal learns the facts of life.

I absolutely loved this episode! It was just another great addition to this season. I felt really bad for Kris though when she messed up during her audition. It was hard to watch that scene and i felt bad for the family when they found out she had to have knee surgery. However i thought when Khloe, Kim & Kourtney were teaching Kendal about a girls first period was kinda funny but a sensitive topic to be adressed on tv. I mean i kinda understand why Kendal was nervous and looking down. I mean you're teaching her on TV! At least do it in private.