Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Sunday 10:00 PM on E! Premiered Oct 14, 2007 In Season

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

6.2
  • This is a show detailing the lives of the Kardashian family, next of Kin to the late great Robert Kardashian. It is funny at times but it is more enlightening.

I am not one to fall in love with shows about socialites, but I actually like this show. It has got to be 100% better than the Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Before seeing the show, I only thought of Kim Kardashian as a softcore adult actress, but now I see her and her sisters as what they are. Human beings that happen to be famous. They fight, joke around, play pranks on each other but at the end of the day they stick together and that's what family is all about. Included in the show is mom Kris, step-dad Bruce, brother Rob, sisters Khloe, Kourtney, Kim, Kendall, and Kylie. It's a little cheesy but cute, and it definitely will change your opinion on how you feel about socialites. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe own and operate their own clothing store called Dash and they are best friends. It's a cool show to watch.
  • This wacky shows follows the mixed family of the Kardashians and Jenners around. Mostly focusing on the Kardashian women while Bruce Jenner tries to stay calm and keep control.

This show is one of my guilty pleasures and I mean GUILTY! On one hand I am annoyed by Kim Kardashian. I don't think she is that pretty, mostly fake and made up. It's annoying when people are famous for doing nothing but making sex tapes and posing for playboy. On the other hand, she seems like a nice lady and fun to watch when she is around her sisters. Kourtney seems like a robot and doesn't really show too much emotion. Kylie and Kendall are not in it too much, just kind of around, but they do get some air time when they are being little brats. Khloe is my 2nd favorite because she is the most colorful of the bunch. She curses up a storm and talks back to everyone which turns out to be funny. The family is fun together, but by far the best character in the show is Bruce Jenner. Bruce tries super hard to keep order, but sometimes its just too much and he goes with the flow. When Bruce and Khloe are together watch out, its awesome! Overall the show kills time on sunday night before a long week of work!
  • It is a sad day in culture when people are fascinated by shows like this.

Before I watched their True Hollywood Story, I had absolutely no idea who the Kardashians were. The only real significant thing they were apart of was the O.J. Simpson trial. But then...the whole family gets notoriety because Kim stars in a sex tape she didn't want released. Gosh, THAT'S original.

Can someone please tell me what is so fascinating about this family? I've only seen bits and pieces of it, and from what I can tell, it's all about family arguments, teen angst, the daughters flaunting their bodies any chance they can, and the family hating the daughters' boyfriends.

Puh-lease. As if that doesn't happen in half the world's homes already.

Forgive me if I sound offensive. But I flat-out do NOT like this show. The sad truth is, what this family does is nothing new to the rest of us. They just happen to have more money.
  • This isreally a stupidshow. These women are not stars, they have no talent, They are not well educated,or they don't sound like it. Their eye makeup bill must be astronomical.Kim scammed thesponsors for 18mil. SICK PEOPLE!! Cancelit!

How does this drivel get on TV. The sponsors all got taken, badly with regard to Kim's wedding. I don't watch but bits and pieces when going by this channel. I didn't watch the wedding, and try to turn off the show as soon as I get to it on the remote. They must have run out of money and thought up this scam. Bruce, I feel sorry for you to have to hang around a bunch of spoiled brats.

• The worst "reality" show on television hands down. It just sickens me how horrible of a mother Kim's mom is.

Only thing Kim Kardashian is a sex tape and now having the worst mother on the planet. Oh, and here step father is a Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner. Kris Kardashian-Jenner is her mother and manager. After watching the episode where Kim gets an offer to do Playboy and Kim says, "I'm not going to be nude". Sad part is her mother talked her into doing it. Even when Kin said no and wanted it to be in her contract. Well, her Mother didn't put that in Kim's contract. The Mother one and got Heff to talk her into it. The Kardashian family is split on the issue, but Bruce is very unhappy. It's just really sad to see a mother make money off her daughters naked body.
    I'm no way a conservative but to do this to your child is sickening. I want to thank E for showing how these young stars parents take advantage of them, ex. Britney and Lindsey. It's like they don't have a choice in the matter. I actually recommend mothers or fathers to watch the show and see how not to raise your kids.
  • Worst show on tv?

1.5
    Aside from Bruce Jenner's AWESOME plastic surgery, why anyone would watch this show (I only saw it for a minute because the battery died in my remote while channel surfing) is beyond me. Who are these people? Why do they have a show? Art least Ozzy and The Diceman had careers before their "reality" shows. These people might just be the most vacuous morons I've seen on tv since Paris Hilton. I had to turn the channel and watch something with a little more substance...thank goodness Parking Wars was on...thank you Garfield and gang!!! In the event I'm ever in a coma, I hope that someone puts this on my hospital room tv, as the sound will likely encourage my functioning grey cells to shut down my body and put me out of my misery.
  • Why do they give everyone who isn't anyone a reality show?

I have no clue as to who these people are, other than one made a sex tape i think. Why do they have their own show? Can i make a sex tape and get my own show? This show is horrible and i have no idea still why i'm supposed to be watching these lame low rich class people in an unreal setting. Why this show wasn't canned half way through the first season is a huge mystery to me. I googled "why do the kardashians have their own reality show" in hopes of finding out why they have their own show, but i couldn't find any answer. I would have put punctuation/paragraph setups in this review, but unfortunately the five minutes of this show i just watched has left me feeling brain dammaged.
  • God,this show is so much of a bad show.

This show was one of the worst shows ever made and it's more really terrible than Gossip Girl or Reba.First of all,it's one of the boringest shows ever made and it's really not funny or not good or excellent of stuff like that.Second of all,Kim Kardashian is a really big phoney in this show.Even that she won a debate on The Great Debate.That's one of the worst things about her.And I really hate this show than any other very boring show of the world.And even though I really hate Oobi,it's still one of the worst shows ever made.Still pretty bad for shows.
  • the show is not that great

2.3
    Why do you think constant talk about your butt makes you tv worhty or your assoication with paris or ray j makes you the poo? I saw the episode with your mom the manager I was so not suprised of your reaction at the fashion show with the plus size models or model being their I know you are trying to uphold and image but darn your mom is not in the best shape either she has a ponch(tummy) you realy could have kept that to yourself just at least to look like you have some compassion for others but I guess you don't and also the big booty hoes reference I guess about yourself what catagorie will that put you in? do you think your better because your white or whatever with a big butt? go back to school and realy make a differance or but why should you then it won't be all about you...... and your butt.
  • Sick Freaks and yet another reason why Hollywood should burn.

1.4
    Where can you start to describe the sick dysfunction of this family.. One word of advice for Bruce Jenner. Take your biological kids and get the hell out of there. Big brother was playing girls gone wild on their 10 year old half naked selves. But sadly, I don't think they can throw you in prison until he licks them like Michael Jackson's nephew did to Kim Kardashian. They are the only victims here. The rest of you sick freakshows- asian girl dating 1970's idiot white guy, white girl- about to serial kill her entire family, hybrid girl(Kim)- humping every burnt negroid degenerate and putting it on film for everyone including her dead Father to see.

But them being stupid, superficial, and next in line for a town burning isn't what really upsets me about these people. Their pointless existence does. If they disappeared tomorrow the world would be a better place. Bruce Jenner's 10 and 11 year olds wouldn't be molested and taught to act like whores. The money that he has can go towards a family that spends their time raising their kids to be intelligent, kind, and selfless. Where his grandkids won't look like Michael Jacksons monkey Bubbles. This whole show gives me reason to cheer when California burns. And I don't like even thinking that. In short, this show is utter dogcrap.
  • Thanks E!, we really needed this show.

It would be so easy for me to completely ream this show and never look back. But, anybody that has seen even the shortest clip of "Keeping up with the Kardashians", knows exactly what's wrong with it. I've tried to look past the obvious flaws and give Kim and fam a chance-but it's no use. Because it is so completely random and insignificant-it will probably stay on for another five or six seasons. Yeah, that seems about right. The women who seem to be intentionally making sex tapes, taking nude photos and posting them, and getting DUI's will continue to influence a whole new generation of young women, not to mention the twin sisters who probably look up to them.
  • Horrid show, but I just can't help myself

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is the proverbial trainwreck that I can't take my eyes off of. Each episode manages to be more appalling than the last, yet I just keep tuning in. I will probably watch every episode of the new season despite the fact that Kris Jenner will undoubtedly find new and even more despicable ways to pimp out her daughters. They are the epitome of celebutante. With no real claim to fame or accomplishments other than being related to the late Robert Kardashian, this family has less to offer than Paris Hilton. Who knows what exploits Kim and her sisters will manage to get into on this new season, but I will probably be right there watching despite being completely disgusted!
  • Most Un-real show on Reality Television.

5.5
    Seriously the fakest show I have ever seen. They tape at the parents house, but none of the girls live at their parents house! So all of the shots of them eating dinner together, wrestling around, and sitting around the living room are preplanned. It's ridiculous! Oh, and can I tell you how I love that Kris and Bruce allowed their daughters to install stripper poles in the bedroom (I'm beginning to see where the sex tape comes from...) Almost every episode has a mention of Kim's butt. It's another character. (Kim's a$$ is actually mentioned more than their brother Robert!) Nothing is sacred in this household, not even the 12-year-old's first period! I mean come on people, boundries!!!
1 2 >