Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Sunday 10:00 PM on E! Premiered Oct 14, 2007 In Season

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Fan Reviews (54)

6.1
  • Trashy?

If Keeping Up With the Kardashians is so "trashy", then why does it have more ratings than all the Disney shows comibined, huh? Suck my ass, bitches
  • I just watched your show tonight (Bruce & Kris in Malibu)

I was SOOO Happy that you two looked at pictures, you could see in your eyes that you really DO love each other. I've been watching your show Faithfully since the beginning and it makes me sooo MAD that the HATERS continually cut your show down. If they don't like the show then QUIT watching it. It's that simple. But don't think all your viewers think bad of your family, Because I love everyone of you. You are all sooo Beautiful and I can only imagine that putting yourself and your family in the reality show has to be draining at times. So whatever the HATERS are saying, it's only them being jealous of such a good looking family who has got it going on. I'm one of your fans that can't wait to see what's going to happen every week. Love & Respect Debra Catanzaro in Phoenix AZ

June 24 2014 New Review

About Kendals I watched the show tonight and CANNOT believe how Kendall is disrespecting you. I would make HER take care of her own damn huge dogs. It was funny tho when Kim sprayed the room and then threw the paper towels in it. LOL But really they arent Kims dogs. Kendall is thinking and acting like shes too good to do anything to help. I have a 30 yr old daughter myself and she would NEVER talk to me that way. I was dissapointed in Khloe tonight too. I feel bad her and Lamar are no longer together but now since shes lost weight shes acting uppity too and disrespecting you too. Kris you are just a wonderful mom and sometimes the kids treat you badly. i feel bad for you.
  • The family has love that most people don't have

Honestly this family has more love and care than most people. You can't just trust what you see in a magazines say. The show is great and at the end of the day you know that they are good people, and this is what they chose for there life. If you don't like it don't come and write a negative review, don't ruin it for the fans who love to watch the show because it makes them happy.
  • You all want to be classy, but your kinda trashy, other then kim, and sometimes kourtney.

I truly think khloe and Kourtney are just two jealous bitches of Kim, and they try to bring her down all the time and try to make it okay but that's not okay. Kim is a very talented lady and she needs to know that. As a sister myself I know and understand how frustrating it can be, but you guys really need to grow up and be supportive. I was fairly disappointed in a couple of episodes. I love you Kardashians. I am so addicted to this show its like bizarre. I am so happy I have Netflix, so I wont mix an episode, and I can continue to go back and watch the old ones. Great show for the most part, because its so real its unbelievable. Like I wouldn't ever think of you ladies as wild as you are, but I Love it.
  • Unbelievable!

Don't like it, don't watch it, simple as that! I happen to love this show. The family dynamics and the quirky things they do make me laugh. Although there are plenty of shows on these days that I would say are truly "trash", I don't trash talk or slander those in the show or those who watch it. I just choose to not watch them. Everyone does wrong in one way or another so to be fair, those of you calling the Kardashian girls whores and trash talking about them makes you no better, it makes you a sinner all the same. So you don't care for the entitled and there is plenty out there to watch. And for the person who said something about Kim being still married to Kris Humphries when she had her wrong, not very smart and have no idea what your talking about. Kim was divorced approx. 2 months before North was born. This kind of thing happens all the time these days but because of who she is, you'll publicly trash her. Everyone makes mistakes, the rich and famous are not exempt from this and the Kardashians show a glimpse of this and their life, which many of us could learn something from as far as communication skills, work ethic, family togetherness, etc.. Just remember those who judge others are usually the ones who are jealous or have plenty of their own issues. AND if you don't like the show don't watch it!
  • Keeping Up with the Kardashians

I adore Kris and her girls and son and son -in-law, Lamar Odom. THIS is the bEST show ever.
  • the best thing that happened to t.v.

I love this family. They have good clean fun. This family protrays real life family issues and they solve. My fiance is in love with Scott. He now dresses like Scott. OMG Khole what to say. Great person. Sweetest think ever. Im happy she met Lamar she had a bunch of A-holes in her life. I love the young Kardashians i can't way for them to blow up. Please keep them out of trouble Khole (i know you are like mama bear) we don't need any more Lindsays and Paris Hiltons. I love their yearly christmas picture awesome. Omg Kourtney is one tiny thing but such a fun, fierce, fire ball love love love. Last but not least KIM i don't have to say much she know she got it. I love you with Kanye i hope it is not fake.
  • Need a more opinionated Bruce!

Bruce, I rated you a 10 because you are a gem. I can't for the life of me understand why you allow the Kardashian family treat you like they do. I love'em, but it makes me sick to watch how you are treated. You have soooo been there for all of them. Chris, yp, Chris, to her its all about money. As a Mother, I understand wanting the best for our children, but hand over some of that good fortune managing to those who are benefiting from it. She works all the time, and the children are doing there own thing while you Bruce are always alone. I love Kendle & Kylie and I hope you at least teach them that you feel a lot more rewarded when you earn your good fortune. I think all the children are thankful for what they have but God should be first in their lives as in everyones life. My heart just breaks for you. You are a wonderful person as is Chris, but she needs to take a step back and realize what she is missing and that there is more to life than meetings & money. I do love you guys! Good luck!
  • It needs more Kendall and Kylie

The show needs to feature more of Kendall and Kylie.
  • Dash Fever!!!!

I think KUWTK is the best reality show ever!!!. Only problem is, their only on once a week!!!! Love you guys!!!!!
  • KUWTK SURVEYS please fill out!!!!!!! :)

If you love Keeping up with the Kardashians, it would be such a big help if you could fill out these two short surveys about the reality series :)

• sorry

i fell so bad for kim you have been in brake ups and divorcees SORRY KIM!!
  • Great Show, Keeps Fans Coming Back and Entertained

This shows is the best (Personally, one of my favorites) You get to really see how this family lives, People would usually get the idea that Khloe, Kourtney and Kim are a bunch of ditzy girls but they're not. This is one of the few reality shows that isn't Scripted, (Every once in awhile I think they will have them come back in and repeat what they said or a hold this argument until tomorrow type thing.. but not staged or scripted)

A Fun show and usually at the end you learn something valuble. The only reason I gave it a 9.5 and not a 10.0 is because I don't think anything is perfect.
  • This show is about a really cool, new millenium version of the Brady's! The entire family is beautiful, interesting in very different ways, and I think will prove to be a GREAT show, despite it's early unkind reviews.

I love just about every character on this show (Bruce needs some serious help, but that's another review!), and I think the show is VERY interesting. Definitely a "Guilty Pleasure" of mine!

Being a reality show, the show's stars are played by themselves. Kris, 51, is the mom. She is currently married to Olympic star Bruce Jenner. Kris has 4 kids from her first marriage (to the now deceased Attorney Robert Kardashian-known for being on the O.J. criminal trial defense team), and their kids are: Kourtney 28, Kim 26, Khloe 23, and Robert 20. Kris has 2 additional daughter's with her current husband Bruce. They are the lovely Kendall and Kylie, 11 and 9, respectively. (Bruce has a son from his first marriage, Brody, who appears in some episodes)

[Sidebar Notice: I really wish TV.com would "get with it" and accept submissions people are sending regarding the CORRECT episode schedule, photo's of everyone, correct bio's, and more. I have personally submitted ALL of the aforementioned details, but my items keep bouncing.]

There is an episode (number 4), which is not mentioned here at tv.com where Kim does a cover and layout for Playboy magazine, December 2007 issue. It was an awesome episode because Kim's mom/manager Kris participated and did her own layout because she has "...always wanted to do Playboy". (The layout was done for her husband Bruce, not for the magazine, but it was shot by the awesome Playboy photographers.) This episode also shows a trip to the Playboy mansion, and an appearance by Hef himself. When TV.com gets it together, I'll write a specific review for that show.

Back to the overall review, there are MANY storylines because the entire family is involved with the show. We get behind the scenes in the older girls high fashion boutique called Dash, as well as Kris's boutique called Smooch. We get to meet boyfriends, girlfriends, see various photo shoots for ALL the older girls (the entire family is beautiful), and we get to see Super Mom Kris and Super Dad Bruce try to keep it all together!

There is a really cute video diary the parents do while snuggling in their pajama's: People get taped by the producer's asking Mr. and Mrs. Jenner for advice on different topics like how to raise responsible kids.

The show is completely underrated. It's entertaining, funny, serious, and you might even learn something!
  • Don't Dash at the last name "Kardashian"

Reality Television. Some people like it. Some people absolutely hate it. I'll admit some reality TV shows are pointless and staged, but for me, Keeping Up With The Kardashians is different. Starting out with an opening scene of a family joking around and fighting can make you smile and want to know more. The family of 6 kids always has something going on they make the show very busy and intriguing. The show displays different situations of their lives that make the audience connect to the family. For example: 4 divorces, deaths, and the way they deal with family rumors. It's important that a reality show connects to the viewers because that is how the shows get a new contract each year.

The show has been on the air since 2007, so obviously some people like it. They don't try to make themselves sound perfect. They are real humans who screw up. They may mess up on a different scale but I can relate because I'm not perfect. It helps the viewers feel better about the problems they may have in their life. For example my grandma was sick a few months ago, and I was upset about it, but then I saw the struggle Scott (Kourtney's boyfriend) had when he lost both of his parents in a matter of months. The Kardashians are very family-orientated, so no matter what's going on they stick together. The show triggers the viewers' emotions wanting them to keep watching to make sure the main reality stars recover.

The Kardashians go on many family vacations, and while being on vacation they do community service. For example, they went to Thailand to get away from the craziness in America, but made time to play with the kids at the orphanage near by. This shows that even though they have a lot of money and fame, they still help others in need. This stands out from other reality television shows that are focused only on the family and their glamorous life.

The one factor of the show that you must understand is that it's not scripted or staged. The Kardashians are a very dramatic family. It doesn't matter if they are on camera or not they will still do the crazy activities, or react the same to a situation that comes up. Before 2007, I would always hear their name in the headlines for the ridiculous shenanigans they did, so after receiving attention by the press the directors figured the Kardashians would be a perfect fit for a reality show. Therefore, it's one thing if you don't like the family themselves, but the show is just displaying how they are, it doesn't automatically make the show horrible and fake. This is what I appreciate the most about Keeping up With The Kardashians.

Whenever you are scrolling through the channels, and you see Keeping Up With The Kardashians on, don't immediately switch the channel. Give them a chance. You may actually realize you can relate to them, and will be able to create your own view on the family.

• This is a show detailing the lives of the Kardashian family, next of Kin to the late great Robert Kardashian. It is funny at times but it is more enlightening.

I am not one to fall in love with shows about socialites, but I actually like this show. It has got to be 100% better than the Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Before seeing the show, I only thought of Kim Kardashian as a softcore adult actress, but now I see her and her sisters as what they are. Human beings that happen to be famous. They fight, joke around, play pranks on each other but at the end of the day they stick together and that's what family is all about. Included in the show is mom Kris, step-dad Bruce, brother Rob, sisters Khloe, Kourtney, Kim, Kendall, and Kylie. It's a little cheesy but cute, and it definitely will change your opinion on how you feel about socialites. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe own and operate their own clothing store called Dash and they are best friends. It's a cool show to watch.
  • funny show and shows how money talks..feel sorry for bruce as they show him no respect and could care less for his advice. shows if one sister acts against khloe, they are going to gang up and treat her like they have a the plague.

7.7
    khloe is the worst excuse for a sister. she says she loves everyone but does her best to hurt everyones feelings. She has a mouth full of trash showing she can't carry on a simple converstion without cusing. If she is playing a part she is doing great, but it doesn't make much of an example to the two young kids how they should act. With her being a role model, they don't have a chance. I understand now why she did home school. Everyone at school would know here comes the spoiled kid with a mouth of a sailor.
    I do like the story lines, but she needs to wash out her mouth with soap and even a litte joy...
  • Think about what you're saying...

I think it has become so anoying how many people, when they just don't like somenone, call her a slut and him a stupid moron... I don't understand why you can't just judge what is true and by that say what you don't like at a person.

I don't think the Kardashians are whores or sluts, when one of them is married, the oldest hasn't had a different man in her life than her boyfriend with whom she is now for over 5 years and has 2 children with and the third does not behave slutty in whatever way either.

I would'nt say about one of them to be super intellectual or intelligent, however they must be pretty smart to be ending up where they have or not?!

Also as many have asked, I am for example one to keep their ratings up :) I find them funny and the show entertaning. It's one if those shows where fights being stupid and the children being disrespectful and bad educated is just what makes it fun to watch.
  • Not Disgusting

I don't believe that Kim is a whore nor do I believe that Kris brought her girls up to be 'gold digging sluts'. Celebrities not getting married before having babies has actually become more of a trend and I'm certain Kim Kardashian is not the first to do this. I think that it's humorous how people judge these ladies the way that they do. Like their lives are any better. Instead of being spiteful, don't pay attention to them, it's that simple.
  • This wacky shows follows the mixed family of the Kardashians and Jenners around. Mostly focusing on the Kardashian women while Bruce Jenner tries to stay calm and keep control.

This show is one of my guilty pleasures and I mean GUILTY! On one hand I am annoyed by Kim Kardashian. I don't think she is that pretty, mostly fake and made up. It's annoying when people are famous for doing nothing but making sex tapes and posing for playboy. On the other hand, she seems like a nice lady and fun to watch when she is around her sisters. Kourtney seems like a robot and doesn't really show too much emotion. Kylie and Kendall are not in it too much, just kind of around, but they do get some air time when they are being little brats. Khloe is my 2nd favorite because she is the most colorful of the bunch. She curses up a storm and talks back to everyone which turns out to be funny. The family is fun together, but by far the best character in the show is Bruce Jenner. Bruce tries super hard to keep order, but sometimes its just too much and he goes with the flow. When Bruce and Khloe are together watch out, its awesome! Overall the show kills time on sunday night before a long week of work!
  • Horrid show, but I just can't help myself

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is the proverbial trainwreck that I can't take my eyes off of. Each episode manages to be more appalling than the last, yet I just keep tuning in. I will probably watch every episode of the new season despite the fact that Kris Jenner will undoubtedly find new and even more despicable ways to pimp out her daughters. They are the epitome of celebutante. With no real claim to fame or accomplishments other than being related to the late Robert Kardashian, this family has less to offer than Paris Hilton. Who knows what exploits Kim and her sisters will manage to get into on this new season, but I will probably be right there watching despite being completely disgusted!
  • Most Un-real show on Reality Television.

5.5
    Seriously the fakest show I have ever seen. They tape at the parents house, but none of the girls live at their parents house! So all of the shots of them eating dinner together, wrestling around, and sitting around the living room are preplanned. It's ridiculous! Oh, and can I tell you how I love that Kris and Bruce allowed their daughters to install stripper poles in the bedroom (I'm beginning to see where the sex tape comes from...) Almost every episode has a mention of Kim's butt. It's another character. (Kim's a$$ is actually mentioned more than their brother Robert!) Nothing is sacred in this household, not even the 12-year-old's first period! I mean come on people, boundries!!!
  • It's a sad generation we currently live in

4.5
    I think this show is kinda dumb. Everyone is saying this show is not reality like it should be, that they script it. why would you script a reality show? it's suppose to be reality. one thing that's kinda dumb is how in one of the spin-offs, Kourtney was on the toilet in front of everyone, and Khloe was just standing there acting like a total bitch. I'll admit, it is creppy to go to the bathroom in front of everyone, but it shouldn't be treated like a big deal considering everyone uses the toilet. so this show is dumb, I don't recommend watching it, I only watched it a few times because I was bored.
  • Hey kris JENNER AKA wish I was still a kardashian

4.5
    Kris Jenner ...a woman that tries so hard to live her life through her daughters...because she refuses to accept her life is over...will go down as one of the most phony and evil woman ever on tv....I don't know how anybody can live with this woman...you think you're an icon lady but you're just a manipulating witch....fool yourself alllll you want but just know all of us watching just shake our head at you...you're done...makeup and designer sunglasses do nothing for you...your big herpes lip matches you perfect though.....all the tears you cry...the interviews on the show you do...everything about you is phony...you are a snake and a sneak and nothing more than a manager instead of a mom....you want it all to be about you but it's not and never will be...you just hate the fact that your name is Jenner and not kardashian don't you! You despise it....hope Bruce hits a hole in one with big red! Couldnt wait for a reason to justify you being a hooker in your own marriage....funny part is that you actually think any guy would stay with you...lol...youre done....Hope you read this because it will definitely stick with you...know why? Because its allllll true
  • Thanks E!, we really needed this show.

It would be so easy for me to completely ream this show and never look back. But, anybody that has seen even the shortest clip of "Keeping up with the Kardashians", knows exactly what's wrong with it. I've tried to look past the obvious flaws and give Kim and fam a chance-but it's no use. Because it is so completely random and insignificant-it will probably stay on for another five or six seasons. Yeah, that seems about right. The women who seem to be intentionally making sex tapes, taking nude photos and posting them, and getting DUI's will continue to influence a whole new generation of young women, not to mention the twin sisters who probably look up to them.
  • God,this show is so much of a bad show.

This show was one of the worst shows ever made and it's more really terrible than Gossip Girl or Reba.First of all,it's one of the boringest shows ever made and it's really not funny or not good or excellent of stuff like that.Second of all,Kim Kardashian is a really big phoney in this show.Even that she won a debate on The Great Debate.That's one of the worst things about her.And I really hate this show than any other very boring show of the world.And even though I really hate Oobi,it's still one of the worst shows ever made.Still pretty bad for shows.
  • the show is not that great

2.3
    Why do you think constant talk about your butt makes you tv worhty or your assoication with paris or ray j makes you the poo? I saw the episode with your mom the manager I was so not suprised of your reaction at the fashion show with the plus size models or model being their I know you are trying to uphold and image but darn your mom is not in the best shape either she has a ponch(tummy) you realy could have kept that to yourself just at least to look like you have some compassion for others but I guess you don't and also the big booty hoes reference I guess about yourself what catagorie will that put you in? do you think your better because your white or whatever with a big butt? go back to school and realy make a differance or but why should you then it won't be all about you...... and your butt.
  • Since when did it become keeping up with the kardashians/ jenners

I can not stand Brandon and Leah , she's the most annoying i can't bare to watch the show anymore because she's always on it now and she talks like she's reading a script get her off the show
  • are you serious ??

I dont even know how to pretend to care about these idiots.
  • KUNT KIM

I THINK THAT KRIS JENNER SHOULD BE VERY HAPPY SHE HAS MANAGED TO "PIMP" HER DAUGHTERS FOR FINANCIAL GAIN. HER DAUGHTERS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT AND ARE COMPLETELY OVER RATED. KIM IS STILL MARRIED AND NOW HAS A BABY WITH KANYE. WHAT KIND OF AN EXAMPLE IS THIS SETTING FOR YOUNG MINDS. KIM YOU ARE A WHORE.
< 1 2