Kekkaishi Forums

YTV (ended 2008)

Bring back Kekkaishi

Hj17109

[1]Dec 20, 2010
    • level: 5

I wonder I only saw there was only one season of this which suprizes me. I wonder if more people watch it here then they will put more episodes but who knows. I wish there was more after the first season it does not seem like the story is done.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ranemoraken

[2]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 20
    I guess it's one of those things where the anime caught up and rather than annoy the hell out of the audience the animators did the right thing. Besides, in this age where animators are desperate for profit, you can expect revists to old series. whether they will be good...well...that is entirely something else.

ffmotorsports51

[3]Mar 24, 2011
    • level: 17

You can watch Kekkaishi on Adult Swim every Saturday night at 12:00 A.M.

Hj17109

[4]Mar 31, 2011
    • level: 5

I have but I wish there was more then one season. Maybe like Futurama if there is more people they will do another one.

Carltonwils22

[5]Jul 9, 2011
    • level: 4

They really need to come out with a season two of kekkaishi. That anime series was off the charts when it first air on Adult Swim.

bmoshier

[6]Dec 18, 2011
    • level: 46

I realize some people feel Kekkaishi is slow to develop stuff and equate that to being boring, but really this is a fun and exciting series! Like the other posters, I would love to see more Kekkaishi seasons! In fact, I'd love to see it have a run like Bleach and have hundreds of episodes and dozens of seasons.

Kekkaishi is a fun and exciting series and yeah maybe the character development was slow - at the beginning - but that was then and this is now, we've paid our dues and should reap the rewards of a second, third, fourth, and beyond season! :-)

Any suggestions on getting the powers to be to bring more seasons of Kekkaishi anime?

BTW, anyone read the stories (manga?) and can tell us about what happens later on? The first season leaves so many unanswered questions, such as does Yoshimori seal Karasumori, does Yoshimori propose marriage to Tokine, does she accept, if he does, etc.