Kekkaishi Forums

YTV (ended 2008)

Talk about Kekkaishi!

OneNotTaken

[1]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 21

I've read a few sources saying that although kekkaishi is far ahead of the anime in the manga volumes, that they are going to wrap up the anime after 52 episodes, which isn't many away. I've been to other forums, and although I think kekkaishi is very underrated, there is demand for discussion about it. Tv.com is probably the number 1 place for tv show forums, and I think if we got this forum moving a little bit, raised the demand for the anime, that maybe they'll continue creating episodes.

ANYWAYS, for something to talk about...who loves kekkaishi? who's your favorite character? what did you think of episode 43? (if you're up to date on the fan-subbed episodes) any theories?

Another good idea might be to create a few stickied threads like they have in the naruto and bleach forums for speculation, manga spoilers, anime spoilers, etc. I see no reason for why kekkaishi isn'tas popular as naruto and bleach, besies the fact that it doesnt have the publicity of being a shounen series, but its content is difinetly just as good, so get the word out, kekkaishi rocks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cartoonsrdbest

[2]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 22

I found this shows name coming up a few times so I decided to watch it, I almost didn't start watching it because I saw the 1st few minutes and thought it would just be a show with little kids running around, but then I saw there was a time skip so I carried on.

I got into Kekkaishi so much that I ended up watching 1-49 in four days.

I want to know why they're stopping it at 52!!!!

It's really good both with the comdey and the actual storyline (and I couldn't stop crying with episodes 37-39(?))

They can't stop the show!

ghazan26

[3]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    well the show has ended but the manga is in continuation (correct me if i am wrong) and beside there are many things left out, maybe 2nd season or an OVA ...

OneNotTaken

[4]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 21
    Yes the anime is over for now, but they followed the story line of the manga pretty diligently (unlike things like FMA) and because of this they could always continue on with another season. The manga is about 20 "episodes" of material ahead of where the anime left off, and its pretty typical kekkaishi, and pretty amazing at that, I hope more anime makes it to us but if not, the manga being long lasting would be enough for me. I wish this anime would get the recognition it deserves, I honestly think it is up there with Naruto and Bleach.

rockon45

[5]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 15
    I just started reading the manga its awesome!!!!! I want Yoshimori to find love! I hope thats the right name, I suck at remembering names

Tellaphone

[6]Nov 6, 2010
    • level: 8
    I LOVE GEN