Kenan & Kel

Turkey Day

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Nov 21, 1997 on Nickelodeon

• The funniest episode of the series...

When I first saw this episode, I was laughing so hard that I just could not breathe. Unfortunately, I have not seen this show in years, and I wish Nickelodeon would bring it back.

*SPOILER*
    Kenan and Kel need to find a turkey for the family after Kel eats the one that Kenan's dad made. They contact a farmer, but he brings over live turkeys instead a cooked turkey. That part was very funny, but the funniest part is yet to come.
    Next, Kenan and Kel go to a restaurant where Chris (Kenan's boss) is having his turkey dinner. They steal his turkey, and take it back to the house. They put it in the microwave, but it gets stuck and they cannot get it out. They try using oil to get it out, but it does not work.
    After that, the funniest part happened. They put the microwave into the oven, and the oven explodes on them. The turkey lands on the table. This part had me dying from laughter!
    Finally, Kel gets his arm stuck in the turkey, and Kenan tries to get it off. Right when Kenan's family comes home, he manages to pull the turkey off of Kel's arm. The turkey goes flying and smacks Kenan's dad right in the face.

I always have a hard time explaining this episode to someone else because I always end up laughing before I can finish. Overall, it is very funny and enjoyable to watch. My rating: 10 / 10