Key & Peele Forums

Wednesday 10:30 PM on Comedy CentralBetween Seasons

Horrible

thatmonkey

[1]Feb 2, 2012
    • level: 10

The only reason I could see this show with a 7.0 rating is because the two stars both rated the show. This was worse than that Jamie Foxx show with Afion Crocket. If this last more than three episodes, I would be shocked. I'd rather watch reruns of Homeboys in Outer Space!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fweak

[2]Feb 10, 2012
    • level: 45

People have differing tastes in comedy, but I'm sorry to hear you don't like the show. Personally, I loved the first episode. I could relate to the topics they chose to cover in that episode and laughed out loud numerous times. Episode 2 was not as good, but still had me laughing.

jigsawfan

[3]Mar 14, 2012
    • level: 5
    I think this show beats Chappelle show hands down. I think these two guys are hilarious and i've been recording every episode. I love it

thatmonkey

[4]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 10

I really find it funny that someone would compare this to Chappelle Show. Not only was it the best selling DVD of all time, it was classic humor.

No question that we all have different taste, but Key & Peele come off to me like a Public Access show. The Chappelle show had an active forum during its run and Dave had a crazy busy form on his website with hundreds of thousands of post.

If this is what comedy has evolved to on Comedy Central, they are going to be in trouble!

Someone told me, "Don't hate a man's hustle" and that is solid advice, but I can't call what this show is putting out a hustle, unless the point is to hustle me.