Kid Nation Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

"We've All Decided to "Go Mad!"*SEASON FINALE* Discussion

T-Boy67

[21]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 4

In regard to the final 3 gold stars.

I think that if they gave a $50,000 gold star to someone who'd previously won a $20,000 gold star, they should have had to give up the original star and asked them to choose someone who hadn't won one before and that they couldn't be from the same district.

It would have meant 2 more kids would have had a life changing amount of money.

Personally I didn't feel that Migle deserved a $50,000 one, but certainly a £20,000 one. I think Mike deserved one and Jared just for making me laugh for the last 13 weeks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BlindBandit

[22]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    Water78 wrote:
    I must agree the ending was very sad. It didnt help with the guy saying "Say goodbye because you will never see each other again."

WTF MAN. That announcer dude was always so irritating, anyways...
    "AND RED DISTRICT IN VERY LAST PLACE. WILL THEY MAKE IT? IT ALLLLLLL DEPENDS ON YOU, RED DISTRICT." This show will be missed until 08. I can't believe those kids are filming NOW... O_o
    Great show xD

movieluver4life

[23]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    horrrible. when i saw the season finale, i knew the season just reached a new low. it was sooooo dumb when the parents ran out 2 see the kids, thats when i knew to change the channel. i cant even describe it, it was just absolutly horribe. terrible show!!!!!!!!!

Isaiah4031

[24]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 5

I also enjoyed the season finale also.. I did a-lot of crying... I hope that CBS brings back a 2nd season of KN

I did not know that the esp were taped out of order... I guess I missed a show someplace

Isaiah4031

[25]Dec 13, 2007

One more thing I like to add I am surprise that Zack did not tell his parents (or call his parents) and tell them that he won the 25 K Gold star.. I think it would have been nice to see/hear their recations

I will give this finale an 10 /10

cynderbuster

[26]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    Isaiah4031 wrote:

One more thing I like to add I am surprise that Zack did not tell his parents (or call his parents) and tell them that he won the 25 K Gold star.. I think it would have been nice to see/hear their recations

I will give this finale an 10 /10

That's cuz his parents were there waiting to come out and surprise the kids. Even if they weren't the kids were still going home that day.

greasydame

[27]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 3
    ImmaculatePimp wrote:
    I hope Jared finally is able to win a gold star. If that happens I will be the happiest person in the world. I wonder what the whole thing about the kids crying at the end is about. Maybe they decide to give a gold star to everyone that hasn't won one. That probably won't happen but it would be nice because they all deserve one (well maybe all of them *cough*Taylor*cough*). So I await this episode with much anticipation. GO JARED!
    I'm glad they didn't give Jared a star. I don't feel that he deserved one as much as some of the other kids. He was entertaining at times but for the most part he didn't contribute enough. There was also a hint of selfishness on his face during the Star cermamony where he was up against Alex and also during the season finale. He didn't look happy for the winners. That bugged me.

SkipMDMan

[28]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 1

greasydame wrote:
    ImmaculatePimp wrote:
    I hope Jared finally is able to win a gold star. If that happens I will be the happiest person in the world. I wonder what the whole thing about the kids crying at the end is about. Maybe they decide to give a gold star to everyone that hasn't won one. That probably won't happen but it would be nice because they all deserve one (well maybe all of them *cough*Taylor*cough*). So I await this episode with much anticipation. GO JARED!
    I'm glad they didn't give Jared a star. I don't feel that he deserved one as much as some of the other kids. He was entertaining at times but for the most part he didn't contribute enough. There was also a hint of selfishness on his face during the Star cermamony where he was up against Alex and also during the season finale. He didn't look happy for the winners. That bugged me.

Remember in an earlier episode Jared was selling Bonanza souvenirs, after getting all over Divad's case for selling fried potatoes. Maybe he was more into the money part of things than others. I do think he gave the show some of it's best quotes, even though most of them were not of his own making. They should have given out awards like you do in high school.

Most likely to succeed - Michael

Most likely to end up in jail - Greg

Most likely to be living in a trailer with 10 kids by age 30 - Taylor

Most likely to always be blonde with all that entails - Blaine

Most likely to end up playing bit parts in local theater - Mike (since he is in The King and I now)

Feel free to add your own to the list.

westcoastwillam

[29]Dec 19, 2007
    i think that the finale sucked i wanted to see some kids parents get in fights over gold star's.

Glaceo

[30]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 22
    I didnt wanna start a new thread, but does anyone know the song that the kids sung right when the credits were rolling? It went something like, "Love is like the wind, always changing, never complaining, life is like.." Does anyone know where I can get the song? Or which song it is? Did they make it up for the show?