Kid Notorious

Comedy Central (ended 2003)

Kid Notorious Fan Reviews (3)

7.2
  • Great Satire

Truly one of the best shows to come out of comedy central. I am not a fan of Robert Evans the person, but Kid Notorious moved him up a notch or two and proved that even a egomaniac can poke fun at himself. This show was funny from day one and never slacked a bit. Robert Evans and Slash poking fun at themselves was pure genius and Niecy Nash (Reno 911) was equally hillarious as Tollie Mae. I also loved the origanal look to the animations even if it had a paper doll kind of quality.

In closing I'd just like to say: More episodes? Not no, Yes.
  • Kid Notorious was the best show that Comedy Central ever canceled, And why cancel a good show when all the new shows they have suck?

Kid Notorious was one of the best, if not the best animated show on Comedy Central. Every episode was great, never a dull moment. I was very suprised when I found out that they canceled the show. Now I love Comedy Central, but lately the new shows mostly suck! Don\'t get me wrong they still have some good ones, But Reno 911, Stella, even the Daily Show anymore. They are all so stupid I can\'t watch them, I change the channel, if these shows are all they can dream up you would certenly think that they would bring back a great program like Kid Notorious.
    Would\'nt you?
  • Best show Comedy Central ever cancelled? You bet your...

When the premise of the show was first revealed to me, I was a little skeptical. I mean, after all, how entertaining could the animated exploits of a 70+ film producer be? Then after I saw the show, I was hooked. Aside from Kid beng one of those classic characters, the supporting cast was awesome. You can never go wrong with a smartaleck cat, an English butler, a sassy black maid, a well-hung little person, and, well, Slash. Many of the shows on Comedy Central poked fun at Hollywood, but what made this one especially entertaining was the insider's point of view. It was a shame the show was prematurely cancelled.