Kidnapped Forums

NBC (ended 2007)

8 or 13 episodes in total? Any closure?

lpe

[1]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 2

OK.

I read people talking about 13 episodes, but according to TV.com there are only 8 episodes in total. What's correct?

From what I understand when searching the web, episode 6-8 are available through web-stream. If 8 episodes is all we'll get: Is there any closure of the show? Or are we left hanging?

Thanks in advance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eoshik

[2]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    i just watched the 8 episode and as expected they did it again no closure, so my thought is what the difference between cup it in the middle is less painful then to give some folse hopes with online continiu

MichaelSam

[3]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 10
    Go to NBC.com..I just watched episode 10...they debut every Friday, however I don't think all episodes are available...staring on Fridays the current ep is available, then removed for the latest episode the next Friday (unlike shows such as Friday Night Lights, which NBC has kept all eps available for watching) Kidnapped is so good.. SHAME on NBC for cancelling it so soon...I hope it does go to the original plan of 13...   

gamerd14

[4]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 9
    MichaelSam wrote:
    Go to NBC.com..I just watched episode 10...they debut every Friday, however I don't think all episodes are available...staring on Fridays the current ep is available, then removed for the latest episode the next Friday (unlike shows such as Friday Night Lights, which NBC has kept all eps available for watching) Kidnapped is so good.. SHAME on NBC for cancelling it so soon...I hope it does go to the original plan of 13...   

Correct and its actually 12 episodes if you don't include the pilot.

BarryWeen3

[5]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 14
    gamerd14 wrote:
    MichaelSam wrote:

Correct and its actually 12 episodes if you don't include the pilot.

True, but you gotta count the pilot considering that's the kidnapping episode itself.

cinnarose

[6]Dec 15, 2006
    If you're outside the US and can't watch the show from NBC.com, go to this mirror site:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/nickhalloway/episodes.htm

funfuzgirl

[7]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 16
    Thanks! Do u know how I can see the 1st 2 episodes (I missed them)

avi01

[8]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 26
    its 13 episodes.......we get closure on Leo`s kidnapping and a cliffhanger to setup season 2 but it got canceled.

Spike_Fan_91827

[9]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 15
    Wow. It's been more than a year since this thread was created. Ah, *sighs reminiscing* I remember reading the old speculation forums on NBC.com during computer class. Good times, good times. Well, I felt there was closure after the thirteen episodes, though I wish they had been able to continue, or they had at least shown the episodes on tv instead of online. I think my computers teacher was annoyed looking over and seeing me watch "Kidnapped" online, with my headphones on, pretending to work. . . . Ah, I miss that class.

36th_Phantom

[10]Sep 5, 2008
    there is closuer- its on dvd with all of the episodes that wraps it all up for season 1 with the cain family

GoodWillTalking

[11]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 1

Anyone who has Netflix Instant Watch can stream the entire 1st (and only) season of Kidnapped there. It's an excellent show. Too bad it was cancelled, as I would have love to see more of it. From the reviews I've read on the Netflix site, most folks agree with me and don't understand why it was ever cancelled.

GoodWillTalking

[12]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 1
    I forgot to mention that the kidnapping that takes place in the 1st season, gets wrapped up before the show was cancelled, so there is closure. On the very last episode, a small side story that has been woven into the first season is revealed to be a storyline that was intended to continue into the next season, but it took up such a small bit of the show's time that it didn't really bother me that there was no closure for that thread.