Kidnapped Forums

NBC (ended 2007)

Kidnapped - Back On TV

Smoker25

[1]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 15

NBC has decided to air KIDNAPPED again. Probably because of dvd sales. If it gets good enough rateins its possible that they will renew it so even if youve seen the eps go watch it. Date and time is on their site with updated things .

http://www.nbc.com/kidnapped

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mdstudio

[2]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 5

But they're resuming the series at the sixth episode!

http://www.tvseriesfinale.com/2007/06/kidnapped_cancelled_nbc_drama_series_returns.php

newportsurfer

[3]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 7
    It was on last night... I turned on my tivo this morning and a brand new episode was on at 2:00AM

wardt

[4]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    I am very annoyed. This is at least the fourth series that I like that has been canceled and then brought back without warning at some odd day and time when nobody is expecting it andI don't hear about it until it is too late. i didn't knowit was back on until today when I happened to ncheck this website. who watches tv at 1:30 or 2:00 in the morning unlessmaybe they know something in particular is going to be on.NBC certainly can't be trying to getmore viewrers for the show by putting it on at that time. I am debating whether i should bother to watch the last few episodes after already having missed so much. If i had known it was going to be on I could havetaped it the last few weeks but i didn't.

Smoker25

[5]Oct 3, 2007
    this is the fourth series nbc has canceled on me. im no longer watching new series on nbc. surface was my fav.

Spike_Fan_91827

[6]Dec 19, 2007
    No more episodes on NBC. I haven't seen any episodes in months. Even when they televised the show, itwas on at 3:00 A.M. Not very helpful if you have class at 7:00 A.M. that morning.

bonjovichick

[7]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 16
    DVR world's greatest invention. It just was there for me... and I loved being able to see the end no matter what!

jacobp76

[8]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 31
    Smoker25 wrote:

NBC has decided to air KIDNAPPED again. Probably because of dvd sales. If it gets good enough rateins its possible that they will renew it so even if youve seen the eps go watch it. Date and time is on their site with updated things .

http://www.nbc.com/kidnapped

I still never got around to watching this show.

tmsd6

[9]May 16, 2008
    • level: 5

This was a good show that got pulled way to soon. It was like a mini movie every week. NBC is so stupid they promote shows like Knight Rider and cancel good quality shows.

GoodWillTalking

[10]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 1
    Yes, the kidnapping that takes place in the 1st season, gets wrapped up before the show was cancelled, so there is closure. On the very last episode, a small side story that has been woven into the first season is revealed to be a sort of cliff-hanger storyline, which was intended to get you involved for a season 2 storyline (which never happened since they cancelled the show), but it took up such a small bit of the show's time that it didn't really bother me that there was no closure for that thread.

Those who have access to Netflix and stream the entire first season through Instant Watch. It's excellent. Reviews are quite high and most agree that this series should never have been cancelled, but NBC moved it around too many times and fans had difficulty finding it.