Kids Say the Darndest Things

CBS (ended 2000)

Kids Say the Darndest Things Fan Reviews (3)

• a good show

Kids Say The Darndest Things is a show hosted by Bill Cosby. He asks kids various questions as if it is an interview and he, as well as the kids, always find a way to make us laugh. Based on Art Linkletter's House Party, Kids Say has host Cosby talking to young kids about everything from dead goldfish to love letters. Art Linkletter makes guest appearances on the show, introducing clips from his now-classic daytime variety show.
  • This show is hilarious. This show needs to start up again, and everyone needs to watch.

This show is one of the most ingenious TV shows I have ever seen. Not only is it probably the most hilarious show to ever grace television, but it brought families around the TV together to watch future comedians.

This show was amazing.. I wish the show would come back and possibly Bill Cosby could host the show again.. and if he does not want to.. maybe someone else will.. this show is and was the most brilliant show I have ever seen. Bring this show back!!
  • So cute!

7.2
    This is a really cute show! Bill Cosby does a great job making up the topics and working with the kids! I don't anyone else who could do such a good job. I love listening to the kids what they have to say. They really do say the darnest things.