Killer Instinct

13 Going on 30

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 07, 2005 on FOX

• What a plot twist!

7.9
    I really liked this episode. At first I was a little put off because it was starting to look like the usual revenge killings episode. But man when they found out about the disease and that the father was already killed and had been dead for a while...that was a great twist and made the story more interesting!
  • The plot "twist" is obvious to anyone other than the mentally challenged, and you should be able to figure out the killer within the first 15-20 minutes of the show. If you think David Caruso is a bad actor, watch out for this guy.......

0.1
    I gave this a point 1 only because they won't show a zero as a score and negative numbers are not possible with this system, but I had to get the point across as to just how bad this show is.....

Really bad. The plot was predictable, even with their transparent twist.
    What makes this show truly awful is the really bad acting. The lead guy, Johnny Messner, is horrible, even by Soap standards. Don't get me wrong, I actually like some Soaps, but this guy would suck on those. I don't know whose dick he had to suck to get this gig, but he is worse than David Caruso, and I didn't think that was possible. When I looked at his credits on IMBD, that explained a lot. I mean this loser was in that movie Anaconda, and anyone who went to see that movie after seeing the trailers is retarded. Unless you went just to get a good laugh. But I digress.....
    This guy is bad. Just plain bad.
    This is an hour of your life you will NEVER GET BACK!!!!
    Do yourself a favor and watch a show that doesn't suck. Pretty much any show in the world would be better than this steaming pile of crap.
  • Seriously mind blowing

What a twist. At the start i thought this would of been a simple what man killed the pedo for doing it to his child. but it was a total different experience. at the end i was really freeked out about how old that girl actually was.

Scary stuff thinking that could actually happen thought. interesting episode with all the normal good plots, chemistry starting to arise. Great show.

I just wish the ending could of been developed a bit more. Some history of her might of been good. how it got to be like that... some history of the other characters could of been nice too!

great episode though!
  • An average detective show but worth it if you're into to this "type" of show.

I thought this episode was a step up for this show... I had watched the pilot and i wasn\'t sure if i was into it. But, compared to the pilot this one was much more thrilling. I loved the plot twist! I never would have thought that the father was already dead. Great acting by the young members of the cast as well! However, the end when Hale shoots the air was a little confusing. They could\'ve staged that scene a little better. So, despite the not so well written dialogue, I liked this episode. It had everything you could need from an average detective show: a plot twist, a hot detective and suspense!