Killer Instinct

FOX (ended 2005)

Killer Instinct Fan Reviews (50)

• best show i have ever seen

i really liked the show and i still watch it on fox every friday. carter and hale where one of the best partners i have ever seen on tv.

the thing that i enjoyed most about the show was how hale was always there to help out carter.

now all i can hope for is for both of them to have sucesfull carrers and hopefully i will se them together again in the same show fighting crime and helping out each other.

i am sorry if you dont understand very well but i am from colombia and i am not a very good writer.
  • I have never given a show other than CSI a 10. The time has come to give it again.

This show pleases me beyond words. The chemistry between the two partners. The amazing story lines. The great murder twits.

No words can cover how I felt when this ended. I loved every single episode. Like the storylines where beyond the normal television.

Everything was so different and I have no idea why they cancelled it. It was a great show. Great acting, Great characters. I loved it.

Amazing Amazing Amazing.

I especially loved the twists, the way you could never know who did the killing at the start of the programme. Plus the fact the murders where so interesting and different.

I have not seen anything like this before and I wish to see ALOT more of it. Unfortunately I can only pray it will come back!
  • killer instinct is the best show eva!

killer instinct is about Det.Jack Hale ( Johnny Messner) and Det.Danielle Carter (Kristin Lehman) in the deviant crime unit its their job to go and stop the most deviant criminals in san francisco(SFPD)Hale has a hard time because his farther is a serial killer on death row and is still recovering from his lastest partners death and Carter is getting ready to join the team. i think kristin lehman is a better female lead than the other female because her and johnny make a good team and i hope to see them in the future work together agian. bring killer instinct back please!!!!
  • I love this show because it's better then the 3x CSI.

It's better because the cops have issues in their personal life, and they bring that to work with them. It has more feeliings then the other shows. To me it should be on forever like for at least 4-? more seasons. It also has really cute people on it like Jonny Messner. That is just a small part in me liking it though. So, I think it's underappreciated because after like a couple shows Fox droped it. I think the should keep it going again. That is what I like about Killer Instinct, and I hope it returns to T.V.
  • come on people you have to bring killer instinct back!! it was one of the best crime shows ever!! i loved it.. big mistake taking it off.. the othes are ok but this one was the COOLEST!!

killer instinct with DET. Jack Hale (Johnny Messner) as the leading role char. was the best. I watched this show every week it was on never missed an episode. Now its over that is not fair at all to us fans. I want it to come back on agian there has to be more seasons than the 1.. OK so it didnt get enough viwers but that dosent mean that it was a bad show most of the people prob didnt know about it.. If I were FOX I would make a 2ed season and let it fly with colors!!
  • I love this show

i like the idea behind it the characters the vast differences between Carter and Hale as well as the fact that they fit so well together. I like the ideas for the shows they are soo off the wall you wonder where someone thought of these things i really really will miss this show i like it ALOT i think they should bring it back its not fair they put it on a channel that isnt readily available all the time plus in my city it wasnt advertised all that much and it was preempted by other shows
  • I absolutely can NOT believe this show is GONE....this was the BEST SHOW Fox has had in a while, maybe ever! The chemistry was fantastic. Makes me want to quit watching Fox altogether, everyone should actually write to Fox network!!!!!!!

This show was so awesome. It had everything you could ask for in an intelligent tv show. It had that sexual tension we all love between the two main characters, where you know they would make a great couple but they never make it to that level (or it kills the show, like X-files' Scully & Moulder, or the two cops from Silk Stalkings, if anyone else remembers THAT show...wow I am old lol) But the chemistry was perfect, the story lines were actually ORIGINAL, which is rare now when you have Trading Spouses on one channel and Wife Swap on another, etc. It had the CSI factor, and the good old cop show factor. It was sexy, smart, just GREAT. I was looking on here to see when it was coming back on, because I have really missed the show. I was very disappointed to see it's status was "ended". I will keep watching for it, maybe a smarter network will pick it up (Remember the Fox show "Grounded for Life" that was cancelled? Another network picked it up, and continued making it...so I will keep my hopes up!!!)
  • One of the best -- where did it go?

Great storylines -- great characters! One of the shows making great evenings better. Excellent development made and kept the entire hour interesting. This show left the audience wanting another hour of intrigue! The touch of mischief between the lead characters added flair, while the hard-working dedication of both gave the workplace realism. A truly exciting, emotionally charged work of art!
  • This is the one show that I stay home for on Friday nights to watch. I never missed an episode. I thought Fox might have changed the night. But no they had to cancel one of the best shows, it is way better than reality shows.

Bring it BACK!! Why take it off the air? I found the story lines interesting and I couldn\'t leave my seat until a commercial came on because I didn\'t want to miss an minute of the show. Bring it back!!!! Why not promote the heck out of it and cancel some of these reality shows? I think if Fox doesn\'t put it back on the air then somelse should.
  • Not sure what is going on with this show but if it was cancelled it seems that many people loved it. I know I did. Please bring it back...

I last couple of week I have been waiting and waitng to see the show again. So I decided to see if I could find out what is going on. It seems that everytime I find a show I like FOX cancels it. The only good shows on FOX now are Bones, House and 24.
  • This show was so great. I always looked forward to watching it. I miss it. I still can't believe they cancelled it. I hope thye atleast come out with a DVD with all the episodes :(

I'm so disapointed that this show was cancelled. It was very well done, and the cast was great. It always kept me on the edge. It's just what i needed to end my fridays. I always looked forward to watching it. I miss it. I still can't believe they cancelled it. I hope thye atleast come out with a DVD with all the episodes :(
  • Great cast, great variety in topics, perfect lead actor (very handsome too), and a great show all around. Beats stupid reality shows hands down.

I am stunned that this show has ended so soon. I enjoyed the variety of the episodes and how different it was. I felt that the cast were selected very well. You know, if it was played 1:00 in the morning I would watch it. I hope the show returns due to fan pressure. If FOX does not bring it back perhaps other channels could pick it up. I enjoy the genre of crime drama and mystery such as this show and Medical Investigation, CSI and CSI offshoots. I am so disappointed that it ran only half a season. Does FOX care about satisfying the fans?
  • Killer Instincts disappearance from Fox's line-up is a sad display of their lack of intelligence.

I was thoroughly intrigued with the show from day one. I feel jipped that Fox took off what I consider to be one of their premiere shows. The casting was wonderful, the storylines were great, and I know if given the chance it would have been a big hit. I would appreciate it if you would bring it back. It is every bit as interesting and compelling as your new series "Bones" and it gives "Criminal Minds" a run for their money.
  • Really excellent show. Totally figures that FOX would bone us out of yet another show. Hell I might have to stop watching Fox all together. Especially if they can't produce any thing more than reality television show, Hello, that is what I have Discovery

Bring it back! One of the few shows that FOX has put out lately that actually makes you think about what you are watching. Figures that the dumbass generation watching most shows doesn\\\\\\\'t get it. Parents don\\\\\\\'t let your babies grow up watching reality tv stars! (If you can call them that!)
  • I looked forward to watching this show every friday. Besides the fact that Johnny Messner is the hottest man in the world, Killer Instinct kept my attention (which is a hard thing to do).

I am surprised and very disappointed that the show is cancelled. I watched it every Friday and I really liked the format, the scenes, and felt the cast/crew were great. Johnny Messmer was an asset to the show with his cool,but "rough around the edges" personna, and made the charachter, Jack Hale real. Chi Bride I have always enjoyed as an actor.
    I like to watch CSI NCIS and this and now this is gone. Sigh. Heck at least shows Like Enterprise, Roswell, and others get a chance for fans to get the network to keep it going for a season or two. But no. Not Fox. We have to suffer through stupid American Idol. Notice that the runners up often have longer careers than the winners? That show and reality tv keeps the network alive. I hated CBS. Now I see that it's by FAR better than Fox. Heck for that matter WB or UPN is better. Thanks Fox. Glad to see You can't keep our attention. Maybe you should go back to 21 jump street. I absolutely loved Killer instinct so much. It's the only show that I watched on Fridays. I just read another article that said that Killer Instinct had actually boosted Fox's ratings for Fridays and that the show was receiving more praise with each episode. I stopped watching FOX permenatly. It really uspsets me that they cancelled it. Bring it BACK!
  • it si a very good series, the acting is great, the plot with each new episode becomes more detailed and great. there has been a lot of thought taken in to put this great show where it is, and it's only on it's first series! it rocks! it bea

it beats CSI!!!
  • I love the show the only shows I like better are Bones and CSI! It is a must see for all horror, mystery watchers.

A great show about two detectives trying to catch some of the strangest killers around. The detectives are agent Carter and Jack Hale. Jack lost his old partner who he had more then a work relationship with. He is very unsocial and does not like to be with other people during his down time. The show has lots of gore in it but once you watch itonce you are hooked! It is simaliar to CSI with a few differences. The main difference is that they encounter the killers in more dangerous situations and there are only three main charecters. Killer Instinct is a must see!
  • I can't get enought of this show. I misssed the first eppy and I have been hooked since eppy 2. I love the drama and fun between the stars and I love Jonney Messner.

I love the character inter action and the story lines are the bomb. I just can't wait for friday nights so I can see what kind of deviant case they have. It has great stoy lines and super stars. I just can't for the next eppy. I live for fridays once again. Ben sad since Third Watch left the air.
  • i wait to see this show every week.

i love the on screen chemistry between the hale and carter. i hope they get involved. it would be very cool! but hale has some issues he needs to deal with. i wonder if carter has any deep dark secrets that will come out in this season??? maybe they could even hook up this season! that would be awesome!
  • I hope this show gets a full season order, cause I like this show.

THis is the best crime show ever, like CSI and Law and Order. I hope this show gets a full season order and gets promoted. I like this new show. This show is a good show like the previously cancelled series "The Inside". Don't cancel this freshman drama just yet!
  • I love this show!

I love this show- it has great chemistry with Johnny Messner and Kristin Lehman, it's really graphic and gruesome so far, and I love that- although a CSI guy created it, it's not that much like CSI, it's more of an emphasis on the crime so far. Plus, it has Johnny Messner, you can't beat that.
  • Looking forward to it.

This seems like it will be a very interesting and intense new show. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. It has a really great cast including my personal favorite "Johnny Messner" who plays
    "Detective Jack Hale" Johnny Messner is absolutely hot hot hot and very down to earth. I saw him get a tattoo on Miami Ink and he is such a real person. And I love his tattoos...all are 100% real. I wasn't sure if his tattoos were real when I saw Johnny Messner on "Anacondas the Hunt for the blood orchid" But when he walked into Miami Ink tattoo shop and got ready for his tattoo from his buddy and my favorite"Ami James" I saw the tatts. He was getting a new tattoo, it was a really cool one that his brother designed for him. So I am really looking forward to seeing this new show this fall.
  • The promo hooked me.........the sexy woman and the scary spiders and the executive producer of CSI.....this looks like a winner!

After watching the Promo I\'m so excited to see this show. The scene with the spiders was both sexy and frightening. I\'ve never found anything worth watching at 9pm on Friday night, now I finally have a reason to turn on the set. How can a show that is created by the executive producer of CSI (my all time favorite show on TV) be anything but compelling? I just wonder in what direction it will go. How exciting for this writer to be able to take it to the next level. Fox may turn out to be my new favorite station. Can\'t wait to Sept. 23
  • I'm so excited to see this amazing show!

The producer of CSI! The city of San Francisco! The amazing cast! How can you go wrong here? This show will be amazing! I bet it'll be FOX's biggest hit and have a huge following. Get on board now.
    The previews make it look so cool and scary. What better way to spend your Friday nights, right?
  • Promotion looks great!

Looking forward to this one, especially with nothing else to watch on Fridays. Good cast, love the spides in the promotion. Chi McBride and Johnny Messner should be fun. Roller coast commercial makes it look like a thriller and there aren't many thrillers on TV. It sure won't be boring. Love San Fransisco as the location as well. Can't wait.
  • This show doesnt air until later this fall. I can't wait to watch it. I think it will be a really good show.

The show doesnt air to later this fall. It will be cutting edge and has a really great cast, a great director and a company who gives every show a chance so it will do well on fox. The show will provide an action thrill ride for those of us who don't get out on Friday nights.
  • Very interesting show.

In my opinion this show was great even though there are currently a lot of shows about crime investigations i believe this had some thing diferent because the show had really weird cases in every single episode, which no other show does, i mean other show like CSI show weird cases now and then but this tv program did it always and that is why i liked a lot. I really believe this show had a lot of potencial and if it were given more time maybe it would had received more attention by the tv viewers. I know that it probably wont air again but it really was a great show.
  • This new crime drama was created by one of CSI's most experienced writers and details the adventurres of an elite group of San Francisco Investigators deticated to hunting down the San Fran's most deviant criminals.

This show looks AMAZING! I\'ve never been much of a TV watcher on Friday nights, but I probably will stay home to catch this show. It\'s so cool that one of CSI\'s top producers has created his own program. If the promos are any indication (those spiders are so creepy), I really think that FOX has a winner here. Plus, Chi McBride has always been one of my favorite actors. He was so good in Boston Public. I don\'t know much about the other actors, but like CSI, I hope this show will be more about the crimes than character development. I can\'t wait!
  • Some people just didn't realise how good it is.

Why why why did this brilliant show get axed! It was the same as CSI but with more interesting crimes for the fearless detective's to solve. In fact, it's just all round better than CSI (not the classic episodes perhaps, but it's a lot better than the current season) but you don't see CBS cutting that from the schedule, do you? It's such a shame when good shows like this are not continued, especially this one. It had action, chemistry, fun and tonnes of potential. If only FOX could see it and learn to love this show as much as we do.
  • I don't understand why this was cancelled.

The characters were interesting, the acting was decent, the cases were definately exciting and were much more involving than some seen on CSI to date. OK, sometimes the cases were a bit too far fetched but that's hardly a fault worth cancelling it over.

I watch quite a few crime shows and this stood out as one of the more interesting ones for me - I think they got the balance between cases and characters just right. The casting was good too - I loved Hale's gruff voice, it matched the character's personality perfectly.

I just don't think it was given a fair chance to prove itself.
< 1 2