Killer Instinct

She's the Bomb

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 09, 2006 on FOX

• Carter goes to a wedding and the bride explodes.Later on there are several people that explode.

I thought this episode was great; one of the greatest. I didn't give it more points because, god, it was just so sad! John being the bom-maker and everything. I loved the fact that in the beginning they had to search a connection between all the victims, because they were so different!!! Hale does worry a lot what Carter thinks about him, doesn't he? I think that too many people died, I mean it's already sad that they let a bride die on her wedding die, did they really have to let even more people die? That was a little over the top, I thought. Carter going to a wedding, all dressed up, not in her usual black coat with blue scarf and her white shirt --> loved it. I really cried when at the end John killed himself and she was just standing there. But then Hale maked me smile when he brought her flowers. This is a great episode!!! I could watch it over and over again and I would cry and smile over and over again...