Kim Possible

A Sitch in Time: Future (3)

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Nov 28, 2003 on Disney Channel

• This episode is about turning the present how it is suposed to be.

Fast forward to Shegoton, where Shego rules the world and green is the new black. Kim and Ron must travel in time to team up with their now-grown up friends to destroy the Tempus Simian Monkey Idol and restore the space-time continuim before all ends up in chaos in the Future with Shego as the new world ruler which is a scary thought! My favorite part of this episode is when we see the present turn back to how it is supposed to be and when we see Ron scream "I hate meat cakes....don't know why I said that!" at the end.
  • Wonderful!

I loved this entire series! I saw on DVD, and in so saw it all together! I loved all the future characters, and the turn of finding it was not Drakken who took over the world, but Shego!

Seeing the future tweebs was the best. They had grown so from when she saw them. I enjoyed every minute of this well written 3-parter.
  • This episode was very well written. It was humors and action packed. All of the characters were pretty cool even the villians. The animation was great, and Ron and Shego really shined here. The episode over all was just brilliant. I loved it, it\'s one of

This episode was very well written. It was humors and action packed. All of the characters were pretty cool even the villians. The animation was great, and Ron and Shego really shined here. The episode over all was just brilliant. I loved it, it's one of my favorites. Loved it.
  • Kim, with Ron in tow, travels to future Middleton, where Shego has become the supreme ruler. Now they must team up with the future versions of their friends to bring her down and restore the time stream.

Kim and Ron go back to the “Future” in Part 3 of “A Sitch in Time”. One thing I loved about “Sitch” is that even though Kim, Drakken, Monkey Fist, Duff Killigan got top billing at first, it was the sidekicks who shined in the end. Nicole Sullivan was great as Shego, the egomaniac supreme one who took over the world and renamed Middleton to Shegoton, Will Friedle provided a lot of laughs, especially when Ron asked why everyone in the future was so buff. It was also an added bonus that Ron was the one who set things right in the end. One thing that “A Sitch in Time” had that “So the Drama” didn’t was hefty amount of special guest stars. Dakota Fanning as “Pre-K Kim”, Kelly Ripa as “Future Bonnie”, Micheal Dorn as “Rufus 3000”, Freddie Prinze, Jr. as “Future Tim and Jim, Vivica A. Fox as “Future Monique”, and Academy Award Nominee Michael Clarke Duncan as “Future Wade” were all enjoyable to listen to. The action scenes through out “Sitch” were well done, but they saved the best for last. The climatic battle was really fun and I notice that it was cut in a “Star Wars” kind of way, because there were three different battles going on at once. We had Rufus and the naked mole rats battling Fist and his monkey ninjas, Wade and the tweebs fighting Robo-Duff, and Kim and Monique combating a super buff Drakken. Ron even said a line about Robo-Duff that mirrors what Obi-Wan Kenobi said about Darth Vader in “Return of the Jedi”. In conclusion, all three episodes of “A Sitch in Time” was truly some of Loter and company’s best work, in any time period.