Kim Possible

A Very Possible Christmas

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Dec 05, 2003 on Disney Channel

• This episode is a christmas special of Kim possible.

This episode is a Christmas special of Kim possible. In the spirit of the season, Drakken, Shego, Ron, and the Possible family put their differences behind them to share Christmas in the Arctic ... of course, only after several action-packed battles and confrontations. At the end Ron explains the holiday spirit of Christmas. My favorite part of this episode is when we see the singing at the end. Another part of this episode that I like is when we see Drakken, Shego, Ron, and the Possible family put their differences behind them to share Christmas in the Arctic. I hope that you liked this episode very much.
  • If I had to explain this episode in one word it would be: AWSOME!

In this holiday episode, Kim and Ron are at the Possible residence putting up the tree and everything. But when Ron goes off to stop Drakken and Shego, he gets in alot of trouble, and Kim goes after him.

Wow, just wow, this episode is so great, it's hard to explain without making over a thousand words.

The plot, the music, the animation, everything was perfect about this episode, it's truly a very special episode!

I don't have a favorite part in this episode, because every part in this episode is great!!!

Overall:
    10/10
  • We get to see Ron, Shego, Drakken, and the Possibles in a whole different way!

It starts out when Ron goes to the Possible's house for Christmas, I don't know why. Ron said that nothing is gonna bring him down, but when the chancelle Snowman Hank. He loses it big time! Kim tries to cheer him up by giving him his Hanukkah present, a video scrapbook. Kim has to leave for a while, so Ron feels very guilty because he gave her Bueno Nacho bueno bucks. So when Wade tells him that Drakken and Shego are on the lose, he ends up stopping their next plan.
    Meanwhile, Shego brings the last part of his "take over the world" plan. She says that she is leaving him for her vacation. So ends up having to do his plan all by himself.
    That's when Ron and Rufus are at his Lair, right before Ron got out of an awkward moment. Drakken is about to accually do his work, "correctly," Rufus pulls the plug. He gets mad at Ron, and they start to fight. In the middle of fight, they send off the escape pods and a self disstract button. So the end up going in to a trash bin, and go to the North Pole.
    Kim and her family get back from caroling, Kim notices that Ron left. she gets worried and wonders why he is gone. In the middle of a Possible family thing, Wade call Kim to tell her that Ron's in big trouble. She doesn't want to leave, but she does want to go help Ron. So her family tells her that it is okay for her to leave.
    She ends up going around the world to find him, but no luck. So her family pitches in to help her out. Jim and Tim fing out that they are at the North Pole, because they saw Shego there on Xreme Xmas.
    The Possibles go to the North Pole to save Ron. She runs into Shego, who is here because Drakken did something nice for her. Kim finds Ron, and thanks him for what he has done. Soon, Drakken and Ron tell everybody about how they made up until New Years. So they all sing a song to celibrate how happy they are!
  • Guaranteed to jingle your bells.

It's Christmas in Middleton and the whole Possible family is celebrating. Ron stops by to add some cheer. Wade also sends holiday greetings, but there's some bad news, as well: Drakken plans a scheme of world domination. To make up for the many Bueno (Nacho) bucks of the past, Ron heads out to stop him as a last-minute gift to Kim.

Courtesy of writer Mark Palmer, "A Very Possible Christmas" is one of the most enjoyable (and quotable) episodes. Ron's efforts fail, however, landing he and Drakken in the North Pole.

Meanwhile, Kim learns of Ron's noble act and sets off in search of him with her family close behind.

This leads to an ending that's entertaining, heart-warming...and genuinely odd. Put it another way, "it's...it's...I don't know what it is".

Believe me. Yule like this episode a lot.
  • This is another favorite episode of mine. All of the Draken/Ron iteractions is the best. The family funess of the episode is great. The Kim/Ron fans and Shego/Draken fans will love this episode. The kiss under the mitsletoe between Kim and Ron was just gr

This is another favorite episode of mine. All of the Draken/Ron iteractions is the best. The family funess of the episode is great. The Kim/Ron fans and Shego/Draken fans will love this episode. The kiss under the mitsletoe between Kim and Ron was just great. Over all I loved it.
  • It is time to celebrate Christmas with the Possibles. Ron wants to find the perfect gift for Kim, he sets out on a mission on his own and goes missing. Will Kim manage to find Ron and celebrate Christmas together?

This episode reveals Drakken and Ron's common childhood interest, Snowman Hank. A reason that makes them set aside their differences to celebrate Christmas. A heart-warming episode not just finding the lost but also saving a family's Christmas. Elements of humour in this episode. A definite must see for those who love to see the close bonds between friends and family. If you have not watched Kim Possible: So The Drama, you would be familiar with two characters who will appear in the movie.