Kim Possible

All the News

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Nov 01, 2002 on Disney Channel

• You see, this is why I skip to the comics.

3.2
    Okay, take a beleaguered heroine, severely out-of-character behavior, inconsequential plotting and a weak villainess. Put them together and what do you get? You really wanna know? Okay, but you were forewarned.

The villainess, such as she is, is Adrena-Lynn, an extreme stunts enthusiast whose supposedly dangerous (and dangerously imitatable) stunts lead to her cancellation. In coming to her rescue, Kim has a hand in exposing her as a fraud.

This is just one more problem she has to face here, as her social life takes a nose dive when she's linked to footballer Brick Flagg, who's missing a few eggs from his dozen. Much to her horror (and my chagrin), the post-pubescent paparazzo behind the story turns out to be...her best friend Ron?! Did somebody say 'bad writing'? Yeah, me!

And Adrena-Lynn seeks revenge on Kim by kidnapping her "boyfriend".

Brick's lack of smarts inspires some laughs and Rachel Dratch (late of "Saturday Night Live") is good as the would-be bad girl. Despite these assets, this is not an episode you need to see more than once.