Kim Possible

All the News

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Nov 01, 2002 on Disney Channel

• After Kim and Ron expose Adrena Lynn, a popular extreme TV star, as a fake, Lynn goes looking for revenge. Also, a misprint by Ron in the school letter has everyone thinking that Kim has the hots for Brick Flagg.

5.7
    I have to admit, I was disappointed with the episode, especially with the villain. Adrena Lynn could have been much cooler than she was. The fact that she was just a big fake made her a lot less threatening. Even though the amusement park sequence had some pretty entertaining elements in it, I never felt that Kim was in any real danger. It would have been better if Lynn was a renegade extreme sports star, like Vin Diesel’s Triple X, and she challenged Kim to a one on one showdown. That would have made the episode more interesting. As far as the sub plot of Ron and his attempts to get into the school newspaper goes, I was a little disturbed that Ron would so quickly betray Kim’s confidence and print a flat out lie. Ron really acted out of character in this episode. On the plus side, I thought Brick was pretty funny, as the goofy jock. To sum it up, “All the News” wasn’t all that.