Kim Possible

Big Bother

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Apr 07, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Baby, baby, baby...

6.4
    Ron finds that his family has gotten a little stranger - the adorable Hana, adopted by his parents. What’s more, his latest assignment for health class finds him playing father to a sack of flour.

Ah, the ‘raising an inanimate object like it was a child for a school assignment’ plot. We meet again. Several cartoon shows have been obliterated in its wake: “Batman Beyond”, “Danny Phantom”, “Hey Arnold!”, “Pepper Ann”...okay, so that show had a decent episode. Sadly, this show is the latest casualty. The methods by which the flour sacks are destroyed are silly, contrived, downright boring...pretty much everything except funny.

Thankfully, this is not the only thing going on here, as Yori returns to help Kim and Ron stop Monkey Fist from gathering the items necessary to obtain a powerful weapon. While I could’ve done without the ‘we’re a couple now’ schtick (which smacks of the irritating coyness of the third season), these scenes were packed with excitement.

And though I hate how they’ve been reduced to only the most rudimentary of appearances (seriously, why weren’t they in “Grande Size Me”?!), I loved seeing Mr. and Mrs. Stoppable again. And Hana is a welcome addition to the series, even if Ron referring to her as ‘The Intruder’ runs the sack destruction a close second in this outing’s lameness.

Not a perfect episode, but a fairly entertaining one.