Kim Possible

Big Bother

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Apr 07, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Ron gets a baby sister, whilst Monkey Fist is looking for a powerful weapon

Well, this episode was truly a good one. Yori and Monkey Fist being two reasons. You gotta love those episodes. And then there is Ron's project at school. THe flour sack assignment was just so cool. And Ron having to get new ones all the time ws just as hilarious. He actually used up close to 2 000 sacks. He must hav a lot of money, that kid. And of course, there is Ron's baby sister, Hana. She got adopted, and the adoption agent was none other than MAster Sensei from Yamanouchi. Of course, we see no special things about Hana at first, and Ron's acting cold. I liked how he eventually warmed up to her. I mean, how can one not like a baby? (if one take away diaper change from that statement first) And I liked how Hana took Monkey Fist. It was pretty cool, and from then I knew that Hana ws soemthing special. And the "weapon" that Monkey Fist was looking for throughout the whole episode, it was none other than Hana herself. That was kinda cool. And the running gags, like the monkey ninjas driving and crashing various vehicles and Ron's flour sacks getting destroyed made it all much funnier. All in all, a very good episode 9.2/10