Kim Possible

Bonding

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Oct 22, 2004 on Disney Channel

• I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. If you can look past the pretense and the lame use of a mad scientist's bonding ball, you can enjoy the hilarity that ensues.

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. If you can look past the pretense and the lame use of a mad scientist's bonding ball, you can enjoy the hilarity that ensues. While it would be assumed and was even teased that this bonding would result in Kim and Ron getting stuck together, it was the next obvious pairings of Barkin and Ron as well as Kim and Bonnie that ended up happening. Great comic potential and delivery.

This episode gave us a little insight on a couple of supporting characters which is a pleasant change from the lives of Ron and Kim. The interactions between the odd couples made the episode all the more enjoyable. My one gripe is that they'll probably not pursue the whole Bonnie as the picked upon sibling in her family in future episodes, but it was an interesting thing to show to explain her general negativity and her need to succeed which sticks her into her rivalry with Kim in the first place.