Kim Possible

Bonding

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Oct 22, 2004 on Disney Channel

• In this episode Kim finds Bonnie a very close person - the same for Ron and mr. Barkin... No way? See for yourself!

In "Bonding" creators used old ,same scheme as in "Truth hurts" , "Emotion sickness" and some more. We have Villians and Some Invention. Next Heroes appear and we get some action. Once fight is finished, everything seems fine. But later, Heroes wil feel influence of Some Invention for quite time - leading to many suprising situations. Here we have "Bondo-ball" - very sticky gadget.

That's how Ron gets sticked with mr Barkin, and Kim with Bonnie (good it's not classic "Kim & Ron" situation). AS result we get fine episode with handful of funny situations (mr.Barkin's teddy and date at cinema - great!). Well, we also have some silly moments (Ron's rapping for example) - luckily, not many. Suprisingly, it's the first (only?) episode, where we can see "good" Bonnie for a moment - and even feel bad for her (scene with the sisters). But somebody has to be a "meanie" - and it's her part.

Sometimes very good idea for episode can be messed up . In "Bonding" we don't get very original concept - but great realization.
FREFM