Kim Possible

Clean Slate

Aired Daily 1:30 AM Jul 28, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Kim loses her memory

Yeah, this episode was great.
    Already from before, there had been speculation about Kim losing her memory, and everyone thinking that were right. Kim did lose her memory... by accident. I had thought it would be more like Drakken doing it on purpose, but, well not everything can go the way I want.
    And I liked how she kinda gradually got her memory back, and I liked the Captain Constellation stuff. "Rockets are go!" Hilarious.
    And then there was the relationship. Kim didn't believe it at all. But she finally remembered, when Ron lost his pants. It was a weird trigger for it, but it did the work. Kim remembered him losing his pants, and her giving him a belt for the "half-versary" And she finally said those three words; "I love you". Been waiting a long time to hear that.
    And then there was Drakken and his papers, they were hilarious. He almost ended up losing his memory as well, becoming completely dependent on the papers to remember stuff. And his supposedly "foolproof" plan. When will he learn?
    Finally, there was a "make a wish" kid in this episode. When she entered the screen, asking for Kim's autograph, I was jut like "Make a wish kid". And I was right.
    All in all, this was a really great episode, and it deserves the score 9.2