Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer II

bbqsauce13

[1]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 39

This is the second edition of the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" threads. The original topic can be seen here.

This is a special topic for any fan of this show who is curious about anything from it. Your question can be as random as you want, as long as it is based off of Kim Possible. Once you ask the question, a more informed fan can answer your question. This is sort of an encyclopedia of Kim Possible. There is one rule in this topic: do not turn a question/answer into a discussion. You can create a new thread if you want to discuss it so bad. Alright, ask away...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MBII_Dolla_Bill

[2]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 3
    Alrite than, why did Shego leave Team Go? Was this ever explained in the series?

Llama_guy

[3]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 53
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    Alrite than, why did Shego leave Team Go? Was this ever explained in the series?

The official version (that is, the one told in the show) was that "the more she fought villainy, the more she liked it".

MBII_Dolla_Bill

[4]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 3
    Llama_guy wrote:
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:

The official version (that is, the one told in the show) was that "the more she fought villainy, the more she liked it".

Thanx!

beeftony

[5]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 29

Of course, that's Hego's version, so we can't be completely sure it's accurate.

On the other hand, it may not be far from the truth. Evil is less of a dark force in KP and more of a lifestyle. They have their own magazines, conventions, and even a semi-legitimate company that supplies them with everything from henchmen to doomsday devices. It's very possible that Shego stays with Drakken because he represents the evil she suddenly found so attractive, i.e. the evil that she used to fight. Drakken and Aviarius are certainly similar in the brand of evil they practice, though thankfully Drakken isn't a "theme" villain. *shudder*

BwayJ

[6]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    In "So the Drama", if there was a global command tower that activated all the Lil' Diablos in the world, does that mean Middleton went back online? Also, do you think Middleton was the only town that had its own command signal (in case Kim figured out Drakken's plan, which she did)?

bbqsauce13

[7]Oct 27, 2007

BwayJ wrote:
    In "So the Drama", if there was a global command tower that activated all the Lil' Diablos in the world, does that mean Middleton went back online?

Well, this is sort of asking my opinion more than it is a question. In my opinion, this was just something overlooked by the writers. While it would make sense for Middleton to go back online, it was never addressed in the movie, thus all you can do is speculate.

BwayJ wrote:
    Also, do you think Middleton was the only town that had its own command signal (in case Kim figured out Drakken's plan, which she did)?

Again, this is asking for my opinion. Well, my guess is that Drakken placed that one command signal in Middleton in case something went wrong with his plans for Kim. When they did, he was able to launch Kim's hometown before the rest of the world. But again, all we can do is speculate.

Edited on 10/27/2007 8:51am

[8]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 14
    Hey. Does anyone know where I can watch Graduation 1 and 2 on the internet?

beeftony

[9]Oct 28, 2007

I've sent you a PM explaining why nobody has responded to your request.

Jami393

[10]Dec 11, 2007
    How Did Dr Drakken turn blue?

beeftony

[11]Dec 11, 2007

From the "Graduation" end credits:

Drakken: Oh, funny story. Well, not funny 'ha-ha,' but, you know.... Anyway, it was a Tuesday....

That's the closest the show has ever gotten to revealing how exactly Drakken got his skin color.

BwayJ

[12]Dec 14, 2007
    Did Drakken ever use Synthodrones before So the Drama (not counting the synthetic clones from Kimitation Nation)?

bbqsauce13

[13]Dec 14, 2007

BwayJ wrote:
    Did Drakken ever use Synthodrones before So the Drama (not counting the synthetic clones from Kimitation Nation)?

To the best of my knowledge, the synthodrones made their initial appearance in So the Drama. I am not, however, 100% certain. If anyone has anything additional to say in response to their question, by all means...

Llama_guy

[14]Dec 15, 2007
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

BwayJ wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, the synthodrones made their initial appearance in So the Drama. I am not, however, 100% certain. If anyone has anything additional to say in response to their question, by all means...

I skipped quickly through the episodes containing Drakken in it (before StD), and I haven't seen anything, so I guess the answer is no.

beeftony

[15]Dec 15, 2007

No, but the continuity on the show sucks ass, so the several lines of dialogue implying that they have been used previously are just lazy writing.

DSJAM

[16]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 4
    Hey, just wondering, is there a KP soundtrack? If so.does it have musical score from the show? Also, does it have that song from "stop team go" and "graduation 2"[during credits]. The ooh wa wa ooh song? Thanks.

Llama_guy

[17]Jan 11, 2008
    DSJAM wrote:
    Hey, just wondering, is there a KP soundtrack? If so.does it have musical score from the show? Also, does it have that song from "stop team go" and "graduation 2"[during credits]. The ooh wa wa ooh song? Thanks.
    Yup, there is. Here is the Wikipedia article on it, with a list over the songs included (if it can be trusted).
    Edited on 01/11/2008 3:19pm

sweet_abbie

[18]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 16

This is kind of a dumb question, but I just wanted to know what you think.

Um, okay, do you think somewhere during Kim's last year of high school, she turned 18? Or Ron? I mean, I know there were no birthday episodes for either of them. There was just one for Cousin Larry. Anyway, do you think somewhere during their last year of high school, either of them had their 18th birthday? I know. Dumb question. I just wanted to know what you thought.

bbqsauce13

[19]Jan 14, 2008
    sweet_abbie wrote:

This is kind of a dumb question, but I just wanted to know what you think.

Um, okay, do you think somewhere during Kim's last year of high school, she turned 18? Or Ron? I mean, I know there were no birthday episodes for either of them. There was just one for Cousin Larry. Anyway, do you think somewhere during their last year of high school, either of them had their 18th birthday? I know. Dumb question. I just wanted to know what you thought.

Just like so many of the past 'questions' in these threads, this is just purely speculation on my part. Just simply looking at the odds, nine or ten months of the calendar year is usually spent within the school year, thus there is approximately a five in sixth chance of each of their birthdays occurring during their final year in high school. Anything else I say here is just speculation, and is in no way the truth of the matter. Unless someone happens to remember a brief statement in the earlier seasons about either one of their birthdays, that is your complete answer. I personally cannot remember much about the earlier seasons at this point. After all, Disney has been showing nothing but a select few season four episodes for the past three months.

minister_magic

[20]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 13
    DSJAM wrote:
    I have the CD and it doesnt include any songs after thethird season.
    Edited on 01/14/2008 7:36pm