Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer II

Llama_guy

[21]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 53
    bbqsauce13 wrote:
    sweet_abbie wrote:

This is kind of a dumb question, but I just wanted to know what you think.

Um, okay, do you think somewhere during Kim's last year of high school, she turned 18? Or Ron? I mean, I know there were no birthday episodes for either of them. There was just one for Cousin Larry. Anyway, do you think somewhere during their last year of high school, either of them had their 18th birthday? I know. Dumb question. I just wanted to know what you thought.

Just like so many of the past 'questions' in these threads, this is just purely speculation on my part. Just simply looking at the odds, nine or ten months of the calendar year is usually spent within the school year, thus there is approximately a five in sixth chance of each of their birthdays occurring during their final year in high school. Anything else I say here is just speculation, and is in no way the truth of the matter. Unless someone happens to remember a brief statement in the earlier seasons about either one of their birthdays, that is your complete answer. I personally cannot remember much about the earlier seasons at this point. After all, Disney has been showing nothing but a select few season four episodes for the past three months.

Well, Ron was a Virgo, I think (In The Ron Factor, he said he was so when Gemini introduced himself). Okay, I'm not sure if it works differently in the US than where I live, but doesn't they turn 18 the same calendar year they graduate ? If so, that would mean he did not turn eightheen until after they graduated.

Nothing has been said on Kim's part when it comes to her birthday, though.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bbqsauce13

[22]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 39
    Llama_guy wrote:
    Well, Ron was a Virgo, I think (In The Ron Factor, he said he was so when Gemini introduced himself). Okay, I'm not sure if it works differently in the US than where I live, but doesn't they turn 18 the same calendar yearthey graduate ? If so, that would mean he did not turn eightheen until after they graduated.

Nothing has been said on Kim's part when it comes to her birthday, though.

In the United States (at least in my part of the country), you are in a specific grade if you are born within September 1st to August 31st of the succeeding year. With the unfortunate fact that Virgo is August 23rd to September 23rd, we still do not know for sure about his birthday being during his senior year. Over here, school normally begins from the first part of August all the way to the day after Labor Day. While their still aren't any certainties, that helps narrow the question down a bit more.

lord_victorino

[23]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 4
    sweet_abbie wrote:

Um, okay, do you think somewhere during Kim's last year of high school, she turned 18? Or Ron? I mean, I know there were no birthday episodes for either of them. There was just one for Cousin Larry. Anyway, do you think somewhere during their last year of high school, either of them had their 18th birthday? I know. Dumb question. I just wanted to know what you thought.

Hi sweet_abbie,

As far as Ron, he did say he was 18 years old in an indirect way in the episode Big Bother. This happened during Ron and Kim's discussion about Hanna spitting up in Ron's backpack, while Mrs. Possible is making pancakes.Since this episode came before Graduation, that it is safe to say that he is indeed 18 years old at Graduation.

Here is the dialog and you be the judge:

Ron: The Intruder. This morning the little creature spit up in my backpack.No one spits up in my packback except Rufus, and occationally me. So, now, there's what, 18 more years of this torture?

Kim: Ron, I don't think She'll be spitting up when She's 18.

Ron: Well, that makes one of us.

The way I see it, Ronis saying that he is 18 years old in anindirct way.

BTW. I need to give credit to a friend of mine that brought this up this to my attention, he goes by the name of Redquill.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

Edited on 01/15/2008 10:41pm

KPossible167

[24]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 1

i got a question, a rather small one but still.

In graduation part 2 at the end there is a song, what is the name of that song? can someone send me a message(or just in here) with the name of the singer and name of the song. please and thank you

KPossible167

[25]Jan 28, 2008
    lord_victorino wrote:
    sweet_abbie wrote:

Hi sweet_abbie,

As far as Ron, he did say he was 18 years old in an indirect way in the episode Big Bother. This happened during Ron and Kim's discussion about Hanna spitting up in Ron's backpack, while Mrs. Possible is making pancakes.Since this episode came before Graduation, that it is safe to say that he is indeed 18 years old at Graduation.

Here is the dialog and you be the judge:

Ron: The Intruder. This morning the little creature spit up in my backpack.No one spits up in my packback except Rufus, and occationally me. So, now, there's what, 18 more years of this torture?

Kim: Ron, I don't think She'll be spitting up when She's 18.

Ron: Well, that makes one of us.

The way I see it, Ronis saying that he is 18 years old in anindirct way.

BTW. I need to give credit to a friend of mine that brought this up this to my attention, he goes by the name of Redquill.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

I think he means the 18 years for when she is an adult and leaves home to go on her oown, still i do think ron i like 18 in the graduation part, just dont know how i need to explain it

bbqsauce13

[26]Jan 28, 2008

KPossible167 wrote:
    In graduation part 2 at the end there is a song, what is the name of that song? can someone send me a message(or just in here) with the name of the singer and name of the song. please and thank you

This is Our Year by Drew Seeley and Kari Kimmel

KPossible167

[27]Jan 28, 2008
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

KPossible167 wrote:

This is Our Year by Drew Seeley and Kari Kimmel

thank you, can someone also give a torrent link? i tried to look everywhere for this song i just cant find it.

bbqsauce13

[28]Jan 28, 2008

KPossible167 wrote:
    thank you, can someone also give a torrent link? i tried to look everywhere for this song i just cant find it.

I personally found the song on the link provided below. I had already known the name of the song, but I looked up the artists for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK8hRIzkXc

KPossible167

[29]Jan 29, 2008
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

KPossible167 wrote:

I personally found the song on the link provided below. I had already known the name of the song, but I looked up the artists for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK8hRIzkXc

thank you for this link but i ment more the whole song, i tried shareaza, even a few torrent sites, so i wondered if anyone had a torrent to download it too my pc so i can put it on my ipod

BwayJ

[30]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 8

Here's a question. In "The Big Job," Junior is looking up things to steal on his computer. Has anyone noticed that one of the items he rejects is a leftover box of Dr. D's Brainwashing Shampoo? I saw it today when the episode is on Disney Channel, and it made me laugh really hard for no apparent reason. Here's the picture:

Edited on 03/29/2008 7:34am

captainkodak1

[31]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 3
    Here athe lyrics as I found them.

This is our year
    This is our game
    It's our turn to make a change
    Come on, come on and shout it out
    This is our year

This is our year
    This is our game
    This is our year

This is our year
    This is our game
    This is our year

This is our year, Shout it out
    We're the one's it's all about
    Come on, come on and make it clear
    This is our year

This is our year
    This is our game
    This is our year

This is our year

Seems like it's taken forever for us to finally arrive
    But now that we're here, the coast is clear and I feel so alive
    So sing with me

This is our year
    This is our game
    This is our year

This is our year
    Shout it out,
    We're the ones, It's all about
    Come on, Come on and make it clear
    This is our year

Stand up , Stand up
    Shout it out, Shout it out
    We're the ones, We're the ones
    It's all about, it's all about
    Stand up , Stand up
    Shout it out, Shout it out
    We're the ones, We're the ones
    It's all about, it's all about

This is our year
    This is our game
    This is our year

This is our year

This is our year
    This is our game
    This is our year

MajehKing

[32]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 16
    Wow, now that's a repetitive song.

SlurmWorm

[33]Apr 16, 2008

I've got a question.

What and how much footage has been added to 'So the Drama' for the Top-Secret Extended Edition? Is it much different?

Thanks.

BwayJ

[34]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 8
    I think there are only about three minutes of added footage to the movie. They all take place in the Bermuda Triangle sequence. They are as follows:

1. After the exterior shot of the club, Drakken and Shego are outside with the doorman. The doorman stops them from getting in because Drakken does not have a tie on. The doorman gives Drakken a tie, but somewhat painfully. Then, we see Kim and Ron preparing their scuba gear, while Kim and the boatman go through their "Thanks..." "It's the least I can do..." "No big..." routine. This is followed by the shot in the club where Drakken and Shego discuss Big Daddy.

2. After that shot, we see the whole scuba sequence. Kim, Ron and Rufus pass numerous booby traps on the way to the club. The shot of them walking onto the shore is modified so that Kim does not have an oxygen tank, for the last trap required her to use it to defend themselves. Ron's line, "Do you think there'll be a long line?" is replaced with "Do you think they're trying to keep us out?"

3. The first Kim and Shego fight is extended so that they move around the club some more, including a brief bit on a chandelier. The transition to the poker scene with Ron is when Kim ducks under a table and asks Wade where Ron is.

4. The last bit of Kim and Shego fighting (after Drakken gets the information he wants) is longer, and Ron gets to help Kim out a little bit.

SlurmWorm

[35]Apr 16, 2008
    Thanks, BwayJ.

rainbow_chasing

[36]Jun 22, 2008

Where can I download the scripts or subtitles of kim. possible?

I am not good at English, so I need the script or subtitles to see the cartoon,thank you.

bbqsauce13

[37]Jun 24, 2008
    rainbow_chasing wrote:

Where can I download the scripts or subtitles of kim. possible?

I am not good at English, so I need the script or subtitles to see the cartoon,thank you.

A good portion of the scripts for the show can be found on this website. Numerous users have taken the time to submit episode quotes to every episode guide. While it is far from a complete collection, there is quite a good selection of them. You can also check out KP Fanworld's transcript guide that features a nearly complete selection of episode transcripts.

As for subtitles, about the only thing I can tell you do to is turn on the subtitle option for your television whenever you are watching Kim Possible. The majority of modern televisions have this option, and it all depends on what type of set you have.

rainbow_chasing

[38]Jun 25, 2008

Thank you very much!

I was trying to pu the portion of the scripts in order,but it took me so much time.

The "KP Fanworld's transcript guide" is helpful!

Kpwatcher

[39]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 3
    In Hidden Talent how would Ron not know about Kim's singing if he knew her then?

bbqsauce13

[40]Jul 19, 2008

Kpwatcher wrote:
    In Hidden Talent how would Ron not know about Kim's singing if he knew her then?

This is most likely nothing more than a continuity error by the producers. There really is not any other insight that I can offer other than that.