Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer II

bbqsauce13

[42]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 39
    MuteTroubadouR wrote:

Hahah ok wait wait; At the end of Graduation Part II when all of Kim's foes are sitting in the club, Signore Senior Junior is sitting at the table with Bonnie and then Bonnie morphs into Camille Leone. Does that mean Bonnie was Camille this whole time?! Cause I assume Junior and Bonnie left the graduation together.

That would be an awesome twist to put in right at the end.

It is most likely the other way around. However, this is also just another plot point. I really can't provide any more insight than what you see in the episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GTABandit1994

[43]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 2

ok ive got a question

U kno Christy Carlson Romano's song played at the end of "So the drama"... was ih jst wriiten for the film or was ih jst christy's song that was included in it? the song at the end the lyrics are gr8

GiverSSJ

[45]Jan 1, 2009
    • level: 13
    Would you consider Shego more of an anti-hero than a villain by the end of the series? She and Drakken were celebrated as heroes at the end of the series. She contacted Ron when that green alien lady first appeared in the series. She also cried when she saw a picture of her and Kim together at the end of the episode "Stop Team Go" as if she missed that "attachment".

bbqsauce13

[46]Jan 2, 2009

GiverSSJ wrote:
    Would you consider Shego more of an anti-hero than a villain by the end of the series? She and Drakken were celebrated as heroes at the end of the series. She contacted Ron when that green alien lady first appeared in the series. She also cried when she saw a picture of her and Kim together at the end of the episode "Stop Team Go" as if she missed that "attachment".

As with many other "questions" posed in this series of threads, this one is opinion-based. Some may argue exactly as you, while others could conjure up an argument against it. Personally, I'm with you on this. Throughout the fourth season, she appears to transition toward the "good" side. In several episodes you can tell that her head just isn't in the game (in relation to Drakken's schemes). Normally, I'd encourage you to create your own thread to discuss this topic, but what would be the point? I'm confident that I am the only one who regularly returns to this board (mostly because I haven't a choice). But hey, if you think it would go anywhere, go for it.

cathgil

[47]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 16

i saw a picture from an episode, drakken and shego were in a vihcale and it was raining and drakken looked frightened and had his arms around shego. as if he hard thunder and. it looked like a pic from an episode because the disney Channel logo was at the bottom, i was wondering what episode

also shego was fight kim them both had dresses on what episode was that

bbqsauce13

[48]Dec 8, 2009

I apologize for taking so long to reply to your question. My computer has had "difficulties" logging me into this horrid place...

Is there any possible way that you could provide a link to the screenshot in question? I cannot determine exactly what it is that you are trying to describe.

cathgil

[49]Dec 10, 2009

that's okay, i watched all the epasdioe that metioned drakken and shego to find it and i did.

i had a quistion, but i have forgotton what i was going to ask lol. if i rember i'll post it

cathgil

[50]Dec 11, 2009
    now i rember. are there any sites that have trascripts of the kim possible e[asdioes.

bbqsauce13

[51]Dec 12, 2009

cathgil wrote:
    now i rember. are there any sites that have trascripts of the kim possible e[asdioes.

Yes, in fact, there are. The following is a near complete list of all the episode transcripts. Have fun!

http://www.kpfanworld.com/transcript

cathgil

[52]Dec 15, 2009

thanks, is it the only site? i'm looking at it and it only show what thye say. on a diffrent site. which dosen't have kim. but csi it says what's going on too. helpfull for find scnenes. i was on youtube and someone was asking about an scene from and epasdioe. it sounds intersting and i would like to know, is there a such scene.

Shego is reading a newspaper and Drakken is leaning his head on her shoulder?

Edited on 12/15/2009 9:54pm