Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Is There Any News On Season 5?

Do You Want Disney To Make A 5th Season And May Be More After?

Darthjoe2056

[1]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 2

HI.

I have been sending Disney some emails over the last month or so. In the emails i have been asking if there can tell me if there is going to be a 5th season or if there not gonna bother with it. I hate been left in the dark about things lol. But Disney has not answered me. So im asking you guys hase any one els emailed Disney eith no replays or if you have emailed Them and they did replay what did they say.

What do you think. Is Disney ever going to listen to the fans of the show and ever make the 5th season. Alos i have made a poll on this forum aswell.

Here is a link to a Petition to sign to say you want a 5th season of the show. please sign it and give your suport. http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/fightforfive

Here us a link to a poll. the poll is to say you would watch the 5th season. http://www.quizilla.com/polls/result/7185729

One Last Link. Here is a bebo fan groupe for kim possible. it has links videos and pics. And they suporrt the fight for five, save kp. http://www.bebo.com/Save-KP

Edited on 07/18/2008 2:02am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cartoonkid-JP

[2]Jul 18, 2008
    • level: 23
    Maybe not a another season but i would like to see one more movie

elvisjj

[3]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 9

Hey Darthjoe2056, don't expect Disney to give you a response either way, as Disney operates in mysterious ways. They might already be considering a season five or they might flat out not even want to hear it. Nevertheless they continue to hear from Kim Possible fans everywhere that we want a Season Five of Kim Possible. As there's a huge movement out there Fighting for Five to save Kim Possible.

And we're making process as the Fight For Five has lobbied strongly for Disney to release the DVD box sets of all four seasons and so far Disney has released Season 1 on DVD box sets in Germany and will hit the North American market soon, and Season 2 on DVD is also now available, unfortunately not yet in the North American market.

Disney is also running with a new KP amusement ride experience at Disney World Epcot Center, which means Disney hasn't completely given up on Kim Possible, but that's because of all the Kim Possible fans out there that are still fighting to save her and save her legacy for generations to enjoy.

Darthjoe2056

[4]Jul 27, 2008
    Ok Thanks thats good news that they are some box sets out there. i really hope they do make a 5th season. also about the dvds i dont live in Germany or Americ i live in the uk will they ever release them over here.

cetayl0r

[5]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 4
    I will be going to Disney World next month. Where is the new KP ride? I did not see it on the on-line map.

minister_magic

[6]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    Its not a ride. Its more of a scavenger hunt type thing at Epcot. You get a cell phone and go all over the park looking for clues.

meerkatmadness

[7]Aug 15, 2008
    I agree with cartoonkid, movies apposed to another season would be good.

elvisjj

[8]Sep 16, 2008

A Season Five is very possible if the fans of Kim Possible make it happen. Kim Possible and American Dragon fans are the last line of defense in changing Disney back to what it once was. We as fans of Kim Possible have the ability to do anything if we set ourselves out to do so, including Fighting For Five to save Kim Possible and bring back quality animation to Disney once more.

EddyBob15

[9]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 30
    We must be having an effect on Disney, cause KP is still on television (albit only after midnight or whenever it airs on Toon Disney). Maybe if we keep up the presure, they might give Kim her original timeslot back when the new series' start airing. We need to keep the faith alive. Kim was saved once, and it's time we proved lightening can strike twice!

elvisjj

[10]Jan 6, 2009

And we will keep the faith alive Eddybob as I know you will. Season Five can and will happen if the majority of Kim Possible fans are willing to fight for it to happen. No matter if you want a Season Five or not, if you don't fight to save Kim Possible, will never see anything new again. Not a new Kim Possible original Disney Channel movie or even better a Kim Possible animated theatrical movie. All of this will only happen if you fight to save Kim Possible.

The same goes with the release of Kim Possible DVD's to the North American market and Kim Possible merchandise. This Wednesday January 7th is Save Kim Possible day as every 7th is Save Kim Possible day. So please join in the fight and help save a show that's so worth saving, Kim Possible, and all the information you need to help save Kim Possible can be found at the Fight For Five for Kim Possible thread here, check out page 12 there.

dissapearing

[11]Jan 7, 2009
    if they did make a season 5 it would be nice to see how kim and ron are doing in college, but i think it should focus more on other characters, preferably bonnie. I would like to see how she did in summer school, more of her home life and how her family reacted when she had to go to summer school, also i would like to see if bonnie is still with ssj or not. I think they make a good couple when it comes to looks and personality, but ssj is too stupid for bonnie, and so was brick she can do waaay better. She needs someone who is there for her and will help her out with her life.

Atomius1

[12]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    i'd like it if they continued the show but i doubt they will... think about it- a disney cartoon isn't going to feature college students. it would be too risque, or, if they had nothing adult in it, it would be seen as unrealistic- a sort of opposite to 'all grown up' where the kids were too grown up for normal. disney isn't going to choose to revive a dead show and set it in college, two risque and unbusinesslike decisions... when it could create a new show or continue a current one... perhaps if it was still in high school and the finale hadn't happened... but having a disney cartoon set in college... doesn't seem like what they'd do. Of course in a perfect world another company could take charge and make the series... but this is a scientific world where i highly doubt that will happen. Not that i'm trying to be in the way of this campaign. Of course KP fans have the moral victory, they are the ones fighting for a worthy cause... but face it. How many are really doing anything? 20, 30? at best a few hundred fans have written to disney. Disney is watched by MILLIONS of people, and KP fans are but a fraction of that amount... whatever it's size.

bloodmage478

[13]Apr 24, 2010

More Kim Possible seasons needed , the post graduation seasons will be perfect

I look at some shows simpsons ,family guy , southpark they never seem to quit now ... they will be out there for another 10 yrs

So we need Disney to keep up the work with kim possible

elvisjj

[14]May 7, 2010

I agree bloodmage Family Guy has just passed 150 episodes and the latest Family Guy episode was pretty weak especially the two parter, the second 30 mins of the episode was just all wasted time of showing clips from previous episodes meanwhile our girl Kim Possible sits in Disney's dark vault without any new episodes. That's why we have to continue Fighting to get Kim Possible back and today is Fight For Five being the 7th.

ValerieLugo

[15]May 10, 2010
    • level: 1

The best Disney Channel animated show should come back in a theatrical movie.

Best way, just think about it this way:

Mark, Bob and Steve Loter are all in Nickelodeon, but Disney can borrow them for the making of a Kim Possible movie.

Disney should first bring Kim Possible back to the Disney Channel (at a decent hour :L) and to Disney XD, that way new people watching both channels will know about Kim Possible. and bla bla bla yada yada yada...

cathgil

[16]May 30, 2010

disney should cave in some time, we'll keep sending letter untill we get what we want. bugging them to make them cave is they way to go

i would love to see shego and drakken as a couple. they are so cute together

elvisjj

[17]Jun 7, 2010

That's the spirit Valerie and cathgil. I mean you two are totally awesome along with all you Kim Possible fans who still support this show. Disney will eventually cave cause there not use to fans fighting this hard to get a show back. And we're fighting hard to maintain her legacy and to get Disney to listen to our pleads. So let's keep the pressure going gang as your all doing an awesome job...please and thank you.

cathgil

[18]Jun 21, 2010

or someone could make somthing that can have tv charater come out of the tv and we send shego to disney. she'll mkae them cave. however, the possiblty of peple coming out of the tv is highly unlikley. but a cool thought

Fekul_the_Baby

[19]Jul 7, 2010
    • level: 15
    What about a redux seris, like they did with EXTREME GHOSTBUSTERS? I could see it set about 5-10 years down the line, maybe the tone a bit darker than the original, dealing with urban issues like gangs and drugs and possibly the passing of an aging Rufus. I see a twentysomething Kim having called it quits with crimefighting (she has arthritis in her knees from years of strenuous crimefighting), gone to college, and married Ron. She's training a protegee--possibly Hana Stoppable, maybe another girl entirely--and essentially filling Wade's old role, talking to her in the field via earpiece. I see new villains, plus an old foe from the past that Kim has to come out of retirement briefly to deal with. She wants children but may be infertile due to years of exposure to radiation foiling villain schemes. Can the girl who can do anything have a baby?

cathgil

[20]Jul 15, 2010

the point of having kp be the same is so kids can enjoy it too. that's why kp was so good the young and old can waatch it and enjoy it