Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Is This Really Farewell?

Is it really the end for Kim?

OmegaForteGS

[41]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    I at least hope that there will be another Movie after the 2-parter.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lord_victorino

[42]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 4

No matter, how unlikely, I do believe that anything is Possible. And Yes, Pun Intended! A New Series and Movie, you never know. Great Writers don't Think In the Box, nor do they Think outside the Box, they Throw Away the Box and use their imagination.

Ido believe that Graduation will be the Best Finale of Kim Possible, So Far...

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

kittiekat10105

[44]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 18
    lord_victorino wrote:

No matter, how unlikely, I do believe that anything is Possible. And Yes, Pun Intended! A New Series and Movie, you never know. Great Writers don't Think In the Box, nor do they Think outside the Box, they Throw Away the Box and use their imagination.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

I totaly agree. Graduation is gonna be worth the wait. As for the pun... *jumps out a closed window screaming*

Edited on 09/02/2007 8:45pm
    Edited 2 total times.

MajehKing

[45]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 16
    lord_victorino wrote:

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

I like that box statement.

stitchfan85

[46]Aug 29, 2007

This show has become my favorite "modern" cartoon of all time, but unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

I actually never heard of Disney's "65 episode rule", where they cancel a show after about 65 episodes to prevent the show from getting old, and also to give the network a chance to air new shows (examples: Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, Lilo & Stitch, Proud Family). But I kind of agree that it's time for the show to end. The last two episodes are about Ron and Kim's high school graduation and it would look weird to show her fighting crime in college; wouldn't it be almost a cartoon version of "Alias" then?

But you never know, they may have some sort of TV special!

shabahh

[47]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 14
    Plz no more. Leave the show while it's at its prime. Or somewhere above good at least. It was a risk enough for a fourth season and luckily it came out good. Every show ends.

WAVY10

[48]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 8

I got into it from the beginning but got turned off during the 3rd season (that would be the one where it seemed too much time was devoted to establishing the Kim/Ron relationship).

If (and this looks like) this is it, I'm glad to see it end following easily its best season as opposed to the worst. (Maybe one more movie wouldn't hurt)

[49]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 8

I'm confident this isn't truly the end. Disney may control KP. But, we, the fans control KP's ratings, popularity, non-canonitical works, & merchandise sales, not to mention Disney gets viewers giving their tv viewing time to Disney.

I'm also pretty confident that we can get dvd box sets.

Edited on 09/02/2007 4:03pm

nate4123

[50]Sep 2, 2007
    • level: 16
    It feels like it is. I voted yes. Just check it out: Kim and Ron heading to college, pursuing their future. And as of now, there's no telling what's gonna happen next. Great job saving the fans. It tough for u to go, but We'll miss u.

elvisjj

[51]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 9

It's only going to be the end if we let it too be. If we the diehard Kim Possible fans give up on Kim and Ron and give up on Kim Possible the series. Then it really is so long, farewell, and not just farewell for now, but farewell forever if we don't do something about it like FIGHT. This is your chance, your opportunity, to voice your opinion and be heard. This will be for a lot of us the biggest FIGHT FOR FIVE ever as not all of us are willing to just give up and let go of the best animated series on television Kim Possible.

Disney is playing games not only with our beloved show, but with our hearts as well as Kim Possible touches of so much emotion and feelings for so many of us here and at other threads including the Ron Stoppable site. Kim is now more then just a show, it's become like a part of the family, our family, and to let go after only four seasons and 88 episodes is just wrong. Yes Kim and Ron are going to college, but that doesn't mean the Kim Possible story saga has to come to an end. Let's get the chance to see Kim and Ron go to college, I mean after "Graduation" we want to see so much more of Kim Possible.

I urge all of you who still love Kim Possible as much as I do to help us save her. Kim Possible "CAN DO ANYTHING" except save herself from cancellation. ONLY YOU CAN DO THAT! Only you can SAVE KIM POSSIBLE. I've included new information on the FIGHT FOR FIVE at this site and you can always visit us at Ron Stoppable site. ronstoppable.proboards89.com

The Fight for Five is very much alive there and the Farewells are only temporary.

MisterMatthews

[52]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 5

I found this to be interesting on IMDb (Internet Movie Database). It ranks all the episode of season 4, yet at the end of the list there's an episode from an "unknown season" called 'The letters' which was supposed to air on May 26th 2007?

Episode dated 26 May 2007

Original Air Date: 26 May 2007
    Kim and Ron both receive letters from colleges in the mail, while Shego and Drakken attempt to steal dangerous technology from a university.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278866/episodes#season-4

MisterMatthews

[53]Sep 6, 2007

elvisjj wrote:
    cancelled by a corporation that has lost the very principals it was founded on.....WALT DISNEY'S VISION.

Yeah, like Walt Disney would ever have allowed 'Kim Possible' to even air! Disney animated television series don't have the high quality standards Walt Disney himself would have demanded. I really think Disney animated tv series are/were great and or much better than other company's series, but Walt himself wouldn't have approved. If he would've been alive in the 1980's, no way we would've seen 'DuckTales', 'TaleSpin' and all the other shows up until 'Kim Possible'. We have Michael Eisner to thank for that.

bbqsauce13

[54]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 39
    MisterMatthews wrote:

I found this to be interesting on IMDb (Internet Movie Database). It ranks all the episode of season 4, yet at the end of the list there's an episode from an "unknown season" called 'The letters' which was supposed to air on May 26th 2007?

Episode dated 26 May 2007

Original Air Date: 26 May 2007
    Kim and Ron both receive letters from colleges in the mail, while Shego and Drakken attempt to steal dangerous technology from a university.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278866/episodes#season-4

Don't EVER trust that site. It is even worse than Wikipedia. The episode it is referring to is Clothes Minded.

MisterMatthews

[55]Sep 7, 2007
    bbqsauce13 wrote:
    Don't EVER trust that site. It is even worse than Wikipedia. The episode it is referring to is Clothes Minded.

I never had bad experiences with IMDb. Sometimes they get something wrong, but usually their information is adequate.

OmegaForteGS

[56]Sep 7, 2007
    We could always buy lot's of DVD's.
    It brought Family Guy back, so why not KP?

lazyjay

[57]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 30
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    We could always buy lot's of DVD's.
    It brought Family Guy back, so why not KP?

Disney didn't really allow us to "vote with our money" on this show. I think there have been only 3 DVDs released, A Sitch in Time, So The Drama and a collection of a few episodes called The Secret Files. Now, if they were to release boxed sets...

lord_victorino

[58]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 4

I agree with you lazyjay. Not enough DVD's to even buy.

But there are 2 more DVD's tyhat you missed, the Villian Files. And also, Monkey Business (Which has not been released in the USA, yet).

I do hope that they make a Kim Possible Graduation DVD, at the very lease. It could have Mad Dogs and Aliens, Homecoming Upset, and Graduation Part 1 and 2 on it.

We can only hope.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

CJaguar265

[59]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    Remember what one great man said: "One Man Can Make A Difference" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited on 09/07/2007 2:25pm

UlrichYumifan

[60]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 35
    Is there a hope for a movie