Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible/American Dragon alliance to save both shows

elvisjj

[1]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 9

Two of the best animated shows Disney Channel has ever aired have joined an alliance to save both shows. Kim Possible and American Dragon fanshave formed a unified alliance to challenge Disney's rule and win back both shows back to back on the Disney Channel on Saturday nights at 8:00 and 8:30 P.M.

Kim Possible fans and American Dragon fans will be fighting together as one unit, as one team, as one spirit to win a Season Five of Kim Possible and a Season Three of American Dragon.

This posting is dedicated to the fight for both shows and for fans worldwide of Kim Possible and American Dragon who believe that both these shows deserve to continue on with new episodes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elvisjj

[2]Nov 21, 2007

The Kim Possible/American Dragon alliance is also posted at the tv.com/American Dragon and there's a separate posting at the Ron Stoppable site.

http://ronstoppable.proboards89.com/index.cgi The Kim Possible/American Dragon Alliance posting

elvisjj

[3]Nov 23, 2007

Please sign save Kim Possible petition

The Fight For Five Kim PossiblePetition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/fightforfive

and please sign the save American Dragon petition

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/svamdrag/

amdragfreak

[4]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 11
    Yeah, we have a big problem and it's called DragonUp. She's nothing but a troll and now she's about to do the one thing that will destroy the alliance and possibly destroy the only chance we have of saving American Dragon. I just beg that you don't get angry with us Am Drag fans that are in this with you, but DragonUp can't be stopped. You can get her banned from both here and the ronstobbable forum, but she'll just come back with another name, but the same mission: to drive us all insane and ruin all of this.

SpudicalDragon

[5]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 8
    yea so don't listen to anything she says that blams you for getting us cauncled cause we all know thats not true, its hsm and hm's faults

elvisjj

[6]Nov 26, 2007

I think DragnUP just wants attention and that attention she can give to Disney. Cause that's where all that firey attention DragnUp has should be directed towards. Just make sure your letters to Disney and e-mails to Disney are polite and professional. Otherwise you won't get a response that you'll like. And DragnUP is just being DragnUP, what she says won't derail the alliance.

Thursday November 29th is Save Kim Possible day and this Wednesday November 28th is Save American Dragon day. Both are advertised on Save Disney Shows.

So this Wednesday November 28 American Dragons will be fighting to save their show and we KP fans should support them by helping out American Dragons fight for their show.

This Thursday November 29th is our Save Kim Possible day. And it's especially special, seeing this is the day when Disney announced Season Four of Kim Possible. So we will fight extra hard on this date and American Dragon fans will hopefully be supporting us on this date.

These two days we can combine our KP/American Dragon might into fighting for both our shows until we start having combined Save Kim Possible and American Dragon days together.

DragnUp

[7]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 17
    Save adjl! save kp!

mitsukigirl13

[8]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 18
    Listen, I love both shows, and I'm sad to see them go, but come on! They're canceled, and maybe it's for the best. Remember Spongebob? The longer it was on, the less funny it was, and they ran out of ideas. Same with Jimmy Neutron, and FOP. So if these shows do get back on the air, they might not be good anymore. Why not end while your on top, then going downhill. Plus it would be 1,000,000 to one that just a couple hundred people (no offense) can make a major corporation change their mind. So let's stop making these alliances to get canceled shows back on the air, and be thankful that the shows stayed on this long, and made us laugh, cry, and give us a few surprises.

lord_victorino

[9]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 4

Hi All,

Once again, I throw my support behind the Kim Possible /Jake Long Alliance.

I don't fear the future, I embrace it, and wish to be a part of it. If you wish to live in the past and watch your re-runs to your hearts content, then you have every right to do so. But we have every right to fight for what we want which is more Kim Possible and American Dragon Jake Long. This fight is more than just Kim Possible andAmerican Dragon Jake Long combined. It is much more than that. I mean, if we don't fight for our great shows like these, then when do we fight?You might believe that I am a Non-Conformist Punk and that the Center can not Hold. Well, I then guess I am, and I belive that the Alliance can hold and will succeed.

Some people keep saying that the more shows that are made can only get worst, and never get better.I disagree.For with the right people, I belive that quallity and quantity can both be achieved. So, as far as I'm concerned, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain, by fighting on. No matter what the odds are, some thing are just worth fighting for.

FYI. Coming out of all this is a Web Site which is going to not only continue the fight for these shows listed above, but is going to expand to fight for other shows of the past, as well. It is called Save Our Shows at:http://www.saveourshows.org/ So, This is not Not the End of the World, it is only the beginning of the Future to be.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

Edited on 11/27/2007 10:07pm

elvisjj

[10]Nov 27, 2007

Thank You LordVictorino for that excellent speech, but to me action speaks louder then words and mitsukigirl13 and all other Kim Possible fans are welcome to check out what thefuture holds forthe Fight For Five and the Kim Possible/American Dragon alliance by checkingout and reading this posting The Fight For Five gets Media Attention

Jigsawj

[11]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 2
    lord_victorino wrote:
    I don't fear the future, I embrace it, and wish to be a part of it.
    And if that future forgoes anything further from KP?

The future holds no fear for me either, but I would like to avoid disappointment which would cast an unfortunate palor over an Icon I know and love.

minister_magic

[12]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    SpudicalDragon wrote:
    yea so don't listen to anything she says that blams you for getting us cauncled cause we all know thats not true, its hsm and hm's faults

im gonna say this i love kp and american dragon BUT im also a fan of hsm and hm, so please dont put them down. hm isnt gonna be around for that much longer and neither is hsm.

elvisjj

[13]Nov 28, 2007

Blaming other shows for the cancellation of Kim Possible and American Dragon is pointless. Kim Possible and American Dragon have both been cancelled by Disney, though they have not officially stated the show was cancelled, Disney can be kinda of weird on that. And nor did Disney Channel Executives wish to comment on Kim Possible when asked by Boston Herald, Tenley Woodman. So it's either cancellation or Hiatus. We Kim Possible and American Dragon fans are hoping for Hiatus, though it might be cancellation. Either way it's time to get both Kim Possible and American Dragon back on the air at Disney Channel for a Season three and Season Five.

The next Kim Possible day is this Thursday November 29, which is actually today now. So all KP fans who are fighting for five, Kim Possible needs your help. And all Dragon fans we need your help too. On Wednesday was Save American Dragon day and Kim Possible fansincluding myself e-mailed Disney about American Dragon getting a season three. So the alliance begins.

lord_victorino

[14]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 4

Hi All,

I have no problem with High School Musical 1 or 2, with Hanna Montana, or any other Good Disney Show. If these shows bring happiness and joy to some people, then I wish them all the best. Disney should support Good Shows like these and other Good Shows like Kim Possible and American Dragon Jake Long.

I personally don't believe that the word Cancelled is correct here. I think of a Cancelled Show, as one that did not make through a Full Season, before it was pulled off the air and never to return. Kim Possible and American Dragon Jake Long are both still going strong in re-runs, and have finished their respected Seasons, so far. I will agree that the last episode of each show had a Season Finale, but that does not mean that it will never return again in some shape or form.

So, keep up the fight. Kim and Jake need our help. Ron and Rose would never give up to save Kim and Jake, and neither should we. I see a picture in my head of Kim and Jake trapped behind bars in Disney's Vault. And Ron and Rose in their Ninja Outfits, making an Alliance to save them both. That is what we have here. Never give up, Never surrender.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

elvisjj

[16]Nov 29, 2007

Now about the word Cancellation. There's been many definitions of the word Cancellation surfacing around as of late. But the Hollywood term for a television show that is no longer on air and isn't in production anymore is still CANCELLATION or CANCELLED. Even if a show has ran it's course for like lets say eight seasons or ten, like in the form of "Boy Meets World." One of my favorite shows. It's ran it's course, had it's series finale, but in short it was still cancelled cause it's no longer in production except in syndication and re-runs.

The word Cancelled, at least the proper Hollywood term, seeing Hollywood and the Hollywood television elite don't have a run it's course, or finished it's season, or anything like that. Unless of course it's a new word that Hollywood is trying to create to use instead of the word cancelled. Seeing I'm in the Hollywood industry and the word cancelled means just that. Even if a show has finished it's full season such as Jericho.

Jericho is a prime example of the word cancelled being used. Jericho had a full season and then it wrapped up production, in short it was cancelled. Jag one of my favorite shows had it's season finale, but still in the end the show was cancelled. Same with M.A.S.H. I forgot how many seasons, but it had its season finale, but in the end the show was still cancelled. Cancelled means the show is no longer on the air, it lives on in syndication, re-runs, etc.

Now cancellation doesn't mean it can't come back. "Family Guy" was cancelled, another example. It ran it's season to the full period and end, in short cancelled. THEN FOX ANNOUNCED "Family Guy" WAS BEING UNCANCELLED. Again defying the word Hollywood uses when a show ends...cancelled. Another example and this was used right in Hollywood articles just recently is Futurama. This show also ran it's course, bounced around and finally cancelled. Now it's been uncancelled and renewed in the form of a direct to DVD movies, which will be chopped up into a 16 new episodes to air on Comedy Central and Comedy Network in Canada.

So when I say Kim Possible or American Dragon was cancelled, it was. It's Hollywoods term use, now if people wish to sugar coat it, or use another word to describe it fine, but the Hollywood Reporter uses the word cancelled all the time and the Hollywood Reporter sets the media standards in television in Hollywood.

TeoNintyFive

[17]Nov 30, 2007
    Rock on, alliance 'n' stuff.

I don't know how DragnUp can be a problem - except she goes all abandon all hope again.

How can you keep your temper anyway, elvisjj? D:

elvisjj

[18]Nov 30, 2007

Cause I believe in DragnUP, TeoNintyFive. I think in her heart she wants to save American Dragon. You gotta believe in people when they sometimes don't want to believe in themselves.

Now the stats are in for both save American Dragon day and Kim Possible day and all of you guys did fine. We've had higher numbers, but we were kinda of disorganized and also it was a weekday and lots of OUR people have exams, tests, school work and jobs that must come first.

And the STATS are in!

The total sent on both days are.........

17,440 emails.

On Save Amdrag Day, the 28th - 8985 emails were sent.

On Save KP Day, the 29th - 8455 emails were sent.

Courtesy of darth, thank darth for the stats

DragnUp

[19]Dec 2, 2007
    i think we did grrrrrreat

DragnUp

[20]Dec 4, 2007
    so, the alliance is still going.

anyone round this forum interested?