TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible/American Dragon alliance to save both shows

lord_victorino

[21]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 4

Hi All,

Well, my Vote would be No for the name change to the Disney Animation League.

Once again, I throw my support behind the Kim Possible /American Dragon Jake Long Alliance.

I believe in keeping it simple. Kim Possible Fight For Five, American Dragon Jake Long Fight For Three, and the Kim Possible/American Dragon Jake Long Alliance.

I think that fighting for both shows separated and together are both good Idea's. We should use all of our energies to fight the real enemy here, which is the way the Disney Corp. treats it's shows and not bickering over the small stuff like name changes so far into the fight(s). I have no problem with putting anything up for a vote, but what I don't want to see is people leaving because things did not go their way. This also goes for if one or the other show does get a new season and the other show does not. It could happen.

This fight is more than just Kim Possible and American Dragon Jake Long combined. It is much more than that. I mean, if we don't fight for our great shows like these, then when do we fight? I believe that the Alliance can hold and will succeed. But it takes people to support each other in their efforts.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

juan137946

[22]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 13
    just singed both petitions and can i suggest you put the petition for kim in the same one you put ad:jl cause every time i cliked on the web new webs came up

elvisjj

[23]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 9

Thanks for all your efforts juan137946, Kim Possible and American Dragon can use all the help they can get together and from everyone here. The real fight for Kim Possible and American Dragon is at the Ron Stoppable website where the petition is in the front page of the FIGHT FOR FIVE.

http://ronstoppable.proboards89.com/index.cgi

The fight for Kim Possible and American Dragon is also happening at the American Dragon site of tv.com.

And this Friday December 7th is Save Kim Possible day. Please check out the Ron Stoppable site or the Kim Possible Fight For Five site here at tv.com

elvisjj

[26]Dec 6, 2007

This Friday December 7th is Save Kim Possible Day. This is a legacy day as Kim Possible was official cancelled and ended it's run on the September 7th. So this day is very special to those fighting to bring Kim Possible back.

Your words and opinions do count. You can make a difference in the fate of Kim Possible by contacting the Walt Disney company and Disney executives.

You can check out the Fight For Five at the Ron Stoppable site http://ronstoppable.proboards89.com/index.cgi

You can also send an e-mail to most Disney executives by using the Save Disney Shows e-mailer

http://sdsmail.org/index.php?show=kp

You can also send e-mail to most Disney executives using Save our Shows e-mailer

http://emailer.saveourshows.org/

Kim Possible is a show so worth saving and if we all do our part. We will get a Season Five of Kim Possible.

DragnUp

[27]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 17
    can't wait for the next save ADJL day..

elvisjj

[28]Dec 7, 2007

It's coming with Kim Possible. The next American Dragon day will be combined with Kim Possible day and it will be sending off and e-mailing Christmas cards with Christmas wishes to Disney. Wishes like a Season Five of Kim Possible and a Season Three of American Dragon.

And today is save Kim Possible Day. Let's save do this guys and gals, let's save Kim Possible and American Dragon together.

lord_victorino

[29]Dec 9, 2007
    • level: 4

Hi All,

Here is where the ADJL/KP Alliance Chat for December 9th, 2007 at 7:00pm PST will be:

http://ronstoppable.proboards89.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1189655079&page=1 will help if you can't remember how to get in.

Please get in early so that if there are problems, i might be able to help before the chat starts.

All are Welcome to join.

Please and Thank You,

Tony M. Victorino

elvisjj

[30]Dec 11, 2007

Thanks Tony for your constant support for Kim Possible and American Dragon. Please check out the Vote For Kim Possible at Disney Channel Posting here and at Ron Stoppable site. This is every Kim Possible fans chance to vote for Kim Possible.

Unfortunately Kim Possible is the only animated show you can vote for at Disney Channel as American Dragon was left out. So when you vote for Kim Possible, please send out a shout for American Dragon and American Dragon fans. And American Dragon fans can vote for Kim Possible and still send out shouts about American Dragon and getting a Season Three of American Dragon.

Eddieursa

[31]Dec 19, 2007
    You know?, I think that the number 13 it could be the key for the success of this alliance to save "Kim Possible" and "American Dragon". Reason?, very simple. According to my calculations, "Kim Possible" would need 13 more episodes to make the 100 episodes of the series, which it would make totally unforgettable the series. And "American Dragon" would need 13 more episodes to complete that stupid rule about "65-episodes-only". And as 13 is also the number of the bad luck, after these 13 episodes for each series, both of them would end definitively. Don't you think that I'm right?.

elvisjj

[32]Dec 27, 2007

The next save Kim Possible/American Dragon days will be this New Years Eve and New Years Day. All the information you need to e-mail Disney can be found on this page or at the official fight for five for Kim Possible posting.

This New Years Eve, let's make this one really count. Let's ring in the new Year on a bang and give Disney a really good New Years Day to start off with.

Huntsgirl_08

[33]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    DragnUp wrote:
    so, the alliance is still going.

anyone round this forum interested?

Yes, I want to save ADJL but not KP. I'm so tired of that show because it's been going for about 6 years now and has had enough seasons.

von1965

[34]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    05/01/03/2008 A.D.;SEND A STRONG,STRONG MESSAGE TO THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY;BOTH KIM POSSIBLE AND AMDRAG JAKE LONG MUST CONTINUE FOR A LONG,LONG TIME AS NECESSARY! from;JOHN CHRISTOPHER SUTTON alias JACKE SUTTON PILSNER COLTRANE. AT;jcs59jspc@yahoo.com

elvisjj

[35]Jan 3, 2008

Good job von1965 andif you just want to fight for American Dragon Huntsgirl08 that's fine too. Cause that's how the alliance is set up, that you don't have to fight for both shows if you don't feel you want to, just fight for the show you want and if it's American Dragon then Fight For American Dragon, as long as your fighting that's all that matter. We need Disney to feel the impact of Kim Possible and American Dragon fans hitting them on a constant basis.

And for the record Huntsgirl 08, Kim Possible had four seasons only. And it's not been on six years, as there was a major hiatus after "So The Drama" ended as Disney didn't want to give us a Season Four of Kim Possible and by the time Disney finally caved in and gave us a Season Four, a year had passed. So really Kim Possible only had four years to be exact.

And this MONDAY JANUARY 7th Is Save Kim Possible Day as it's Kim Possible Legacy day. On September 7th is when Graduation aired and that's why the 7th is always a Kim Possible day. American Dragon fans are welcome to fight as well, and can send out e-mails, letters, and postcards for American Dragon as well.

elvisjj

[36]Jan 18, 2008

The next Kim Possible/American Dragon days is this weekend. Saturday January 19th and Sunday January 20th. Please use your own personal e-mail account first to send e-mails and then use the SDS and SOS e-mailer next.

Please and thank you and let's win a Season Five of Kim Possible and a Season Three for American Dragon.

disneychannel@disneyonline.com

Robert A. Iger - robert.a.iger@disney.com

John S. Chen - john.chen@sybase.com

Judith L. Estrin - jestrin@packetdesign.com

John E. Bryson - john.bryson@edisonintl.com

Alan Bergman - Alan.Bergman@disney.com

Chuck Viane - Chuck.Viane@disney.com

Scott Holtzman - Scott.Holtzman@disney.com

Glen Lajeski - Glen.Lajeski@disney.com

Jason T. Reed - Jason.Reed@disney.com

LouAnne Brickhouse - LouAnne.Brickhouse@disney.com

George Bodenheimer - george.bodenheimer@disney.com

Anne Sweeney - anne.x.sweeney@disney.com

John Lasseter - John.Lasseter@disney.com

Andy Bird - Andy.Bird@disney.com

Ed Catmull - Ed.Catmull@disney.com

Brian Frons - Brian.Frons@disney.com

Nicole Nichols - nicole.nichols@disney.com

Patti McTeague - patti.mcteague@disney.com

Rich Ross - rich.ross@disney.com

Gary K. Marsh - gary.marsh@disney.com

Paul Lee - paul.lee@disney.com

And then please use the SDS and SOS e-mailers below.

SDS mailing: http://sdsmail.org/index.php?show=kp
    SOS mailing: http://emailer.saveourshows.org/index.php?show=kp

and Disney's mailing list to Disney executives.

write to:
    The Disney Channel
    Attention: Viewer Requests/Programming
    3800 West Alameda Ave
    21st Floor
    Burbank, California, U.S.A.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Moon Vice-President of animated series
    The Disney Channel
    Walt Disney Television animation
    500 South Buena Vista Street

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robert Iger President and C.E.O. of the Walt Disney
    Company.
    The Walt Disney Company

George Bodenheimer Co-Chairman/Disney Media Network
    The Walt Disney Company

Anne Sweeney Co-Chair Disney Media Network President
    Disney-ABC television group
    The Walt Disney Company

Richard Cook Chairman of the Walt Disney Studios
    The Walt Disney Company

Andrew Mooney Chairman of Disney Consumer Products
    The Walt Disney Company

John Lasseter Chief Executive Officer of Pixar and
    Walt Disney animation
    The Walt Disney Company

Andy Bird President of Walt Disney International
    The Walt Disney Company

Ed Catmull President Pixar and Walt Disney
    animation studios
    The Walt Disney Company
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rich Ross President Disney Channel Worldwide
    Disney-ABC Cable Network Group
    3800 West Alameda Ave

Gary K. Marsh President of entertainment
    Disney Channel Worldwide
    3800 West Alameda Ave

Paul Lee President of ABC Family
    3800 West Alameda Ave

Edited on 03/13/2008 8:53pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Huntsgirl_08

[37]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 8
    elvisjj wrote:

Good job von1965 andif you just want to fight for American Dragon Huntsgirl08 that's fine too. Cause that's how the alliance is set up, that you don't have to fight for both shows if you don't feel you want to, just fight for the show you want and if it's American Dragon then Fight For American Dragon, as long as your fighting that's all that matter. We need Disney to feel the impact of Kim Possible and American Dragon fans hitting them on a constant basis.

And for the record Huntsgirl 08, Kim Possible had four seasons only. And it's not been on six years, as there was a major hiatus after "So The Drama" ended as Disney didn't want to give us a Season Four of Kim Possible and by the time Disney finally caved in and gave us a Season Four, a year had passed. So really Kim Possible only had four years to be exact.

And this MONDAY JANUARY 7th Is Save Kim Possible Day as it's Kim Possible Legacy day. On September 7th is when Graduation aired and that's why the 7th is always a Kim Possible day. American Dragon fans are welcome to fight as well, and can send out e-mails, letters, and postcards for American Dragon as well.

Yeah, whatever. I don't know that much anyway. Well, I'll keep fighting for ADJL

amdragfreak

[38]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    elvis, what is this about DragnUp saying that you left the alliance? Tell me, is this new blog of Eddie and Matt for real, because I'm starting to think that she started the blog herself to mess with us.

PhilDiffy

[39]Feb 3, 2008
    Is this even possible? I thought Loter and the others said that they wanted to end it after this season.

DragnUp

[40]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 17
    you're wrong