Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

nyfan

[1]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 20

I looked and looked couldn't find an episode idea thread, if there is one, it is very old. Anyway if the editor doesn't mind I thought I post my episode ideas here, and welcome anyone to do the same. And would like feedback.

Treading Sitches - Fedup with Bonnie snid attitude about her teen hero thing, and how much better Kim has it, Kim makes a bet with Bonnie, and the two of them trade places for a day, and see who's got it worst.

While Bonnie has to foil Professor Dementor latest plot, Kim has to do all of Bonnie's responsibilities, which she finds is harder than she thought, including working for Lonnie and Connie. Of course Bonnie is not equip to handle the job of teenage superhero, and is captured by Professor Dementor, Ron tells Wade, to get Kim, much to Bonnie's dismay, as she would rather die, than to admit Kim was right.

Kim is more than thrilled to ditch what she was doing, and save the world from Dementor. Kim saves the day, Bonnie admits Kim's job is hard, Kim for a moment considers lying about her day was easy, but she admits Bonnie's life is not so easy. The bet is a draw, but still Bonnie claims victory.

Edited on 02/11/2007 7:36pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beeftony

[2]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 29
    I'm fine with it. I may even pin it if it gets popular enough (over 50 posts). I hope you don't mind if I use some of the ideas here for my fics, since that's probably the only way they'd ever see the light of day anyway.

As for your idea, to me that sounds a bit too much like a cross between Mind Games and Bonding. Been done to death on just about every TV show there is.
    Edited on 02/11/2007 6:24pm

nyfan

[3]Feb 11, 2007

beeftony wrote:
    I'm fine with it. I may even pin it if it gets popular enough (over 50 posts). I hope you don't mind if I use some of the ideas here for my fics, since that's probably the only way they'd ever see the light of day anyway.

As for your idea, to me that sounds a bit too much like a cross between Mind Games and Bonding. Been done to death on just about every TV show there is.

Well it is suppose to be a sequel or follow up to Bonding, which is why I used Dementor in this one. I had another idea with the similar premese, where a vilian hired someone to kidnap Kim Possible, but kidnapped Bonnie by mistake.  But sort of been done before in Kimitation Nation, when Drakken accidently created clones of Ron, Rufus, Bonnie, and Monique by accident.

The point of that, is someone not familer with Kim Possible teenage superhero, could easily get Kim and Bonnie mixed up, because they are very similar type of people, despite their differences for one another. Return To Wannaweep is a prime example. I find irony and humor in the Kim and Bonnie rivalory, because I think most of it is based on, them being to much alike. Just my opinion.

Edited on 02/11/2007 7:38pm
    Edited 5 total times.

beeftony

[4]Feb 11, 2007
    Well, what I'm saying is that it's been tried before, thousands of times, on just about every television show in existence. It lacks originality. Try to think of something more creative.

nyfan

[5]Feb 11, 2007

Thank you I appreciate you honest opinions and criticism, This won't be my last idea. I welcome feedback, positive or negative.

But what did you think about the episode title Trading Sitches? It is not an original title, it is play on the show Trading Spouces, and the 1983 movie Trading Places.

Edited on 02/11/2007 8:21pm

beeftony

[6]Feb 11, 2007
    And possibly the episode that aired last night, Trading Faces. You could call it "Freaky Tuesday" and incorporate Adrena Lynn somehow. Just brainstorming. Although that might make it even more ridiculous.

nyfan

[7]Feb 11, 2007
    Personally I think Trading Sitches is a better title than Trading Faces, because it uses the word "sitch", which is part of the KP languarge. That is just my opinion.

Ross0855

[9]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 8

Trading sitches sounds like an ok episode cept for one thing. THE ENDING. You cant let Bonnie win here. Its Bonnie if you remember is the one that is jealous of Kim. Not Kim being jealous of Bonnie. Bonnie is the one that needs a wakeup call here not Kim.

Kim does so many more jobs: saving the world, being head cheerleader(remember the episode of Bonnie wanting cheerleader spot and Kim gave in at end of season saying an awesome line which goes something like this 'I give her 2 weeks') plus babysits and she has a Job now( I dont see Bonnie working now do I?). So I wouldnt go for the thing that Bonnies jobs are so harder compared to Kims big to do list.

I would wonder how she would put up with Ron for a day. That would be SO LOL there. I would think that a episode of Bonnie learning of being jealous is wrong and about ending this rivaly that she has on Kim would be a better episode. Kim is just destined to be better than Bonnie and she has to accept that its not her thats miss popular and better than Kim. Also that theres NOTHING WRONG WITH KIM DATING RON. Them even becoming friends would be a great sight to see. I pretty much dont see that happening in this season but if it did it would be awesome .

If I see anything its Bonnie just accepting Kim not them becoming friends but hey it would be cool if they did though. I would love to see Bonnie say Thank you Kim for saving my life. Not like in Kimitation nation that she says 'It took you long enough' or was it another episode. I would like to see Bonnie finally apreciate Kim for once instead of this jealousy and the 'Bonnie is better than Kim, More popular etc' attitude that she shows Kim at every turn.

If theres any episode that I would like to see I would like to see Kim and Ron being rescued by Wade or Monique or even Jim and Tim( The Thing that Kim doesnt like the tweebs) I would like to see an episode of Kim apreciating the tweebs and of her liking her little brothers more. Their not as bad as she thinks. Even though they  do pranks and spread some very immbarrasing moments of her younger life theyre still her brothers and im sure they love her to. They just gotta get over there pranks etc.

I did see some love for her brothers in Trading Faces episode of her not wanting to stay at her school if her brothers were not there which might be the end of her not liking how her brothers act at times. But you never know those tweebs are pretty smart I would like to see them kick some butt with their smarts and their  gadgets that they build up and see some appreciation for their bigger sister as well.

Edited on 02/13/2007 7:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.

beeftony

[10]Feb 12, 2007
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

Is your plan to argue with the editor until you get fifty posts, then he will give you your pin?

Even if it were, I wouldn't care. I may even pin it sooner if it gets enough activity. The point is how much the users enjoy it.

beeftony

[11]Feb 12, 2007
    Ross0855 wrote:

If theres any episode that I would like to see I would like to see Kim and Ron being rescued by Wade or Monique or even Jim and Tim( The Thing that Kim doesnt like the tweebs) I would like to see an episode of Kim apreciating the tweebs and of her liking her little brothers more. There not as bad as she thinks. even though they do do pranks and spread some very immbarrasing moments of her younger life they are still her brothers and im sure they love her to. They just gotta get over there pranks etc. I did see some love for her brothers in Trading Faces episode of her not wanting to stay at her school if her brothers were not there which might be the end of her not liking how her brothers act at times. But you never know those tweebs are pretty smart I would like to see them kick some butt with there smarts and there things gadgets that they build up and see some appreciation for there bigger sister as well.

Um, it's called The Twin Factor. And they're actually helping her out more in the fourth season.

Ross0855

[12]Feb 12, 2007

:
    Um, it's called The Twin Factor. And they're actually helping her out more in the fourth season.

Thank you for correcting me. I still got alot of episodes to watch from the previous seasons but thankfully I know plenty already. I think its great that their gonna help there Bigger sister out more which is great. I just want to see them and Kim appreciate each other more instead of seeing Jim and Tim with their antics they do on Kim and Kim of course appreciate them of course which was shown in Trading Faces ( hopes to see it more in up coming episodes)

Note: since im editing this I will add this statement. I looked up the episode of  The Twin Factor and I see what I wanted to see in this season 4 so sorry for the misread and again thank you beeftony for helping clear this up for me.

Edited on 02/13/2007 7:41pm

beeftony

[13]Feb 12, 2007
    The problem is that most of the ideas here resemble past episodes too much. I think this is a great place for "plot bunnies," as we writers call them, to run wild. I'll use an example from one of my stories that is at this point incomplete:

What would happen if one were to retell Beauty and the Beast in the fashion of KP? I'm thinking set it in an alternate universe where the events of Attack of the Killer Bebes (since that episode makes an homage to BatB) did not go so happily and Ron becomes a villain after he runs away and DNAmy genetically fuses him with Rufus. Kim meanwhile has continued saving the world without Ron, unaware of her former sidekick's transformation. She is tasked with taking care of her father when he becomes paranoid schizophrenic after Dr. Drakken performs an experiment on him in AotKB because Ron was not there to act as a decoy (How do you think he planned to prove his genius? By making everyone else insane of course!). Kim of course blames Ron for this, which starts him down the road to villainy.

Ron's scheme involves kidnapping Kim's friends and family (and a few of her enemies) and transforming them into common household items to furnish the abandoned castle that he has made his lair. When Kim's father is kidnapped, Kim offers herself in a trade and Ron gleefully accepts. He imprisons her, but the close proximity means that all the emotions come to the surface (after Ron saves her life, of course) and once all the misunderstanding is cleared up they are able to make amends and become friends again, and they slowly fall in love. Kim vows to help Ron change back to normal, which involves tracking down DNAmy. The mad scientist's genetic zipper has been destroyed, but she devises a single-shot gas powered pistol that will hopefully undo the process. At the end, it works, and the day has been saved.

As for character equivalents, Kim and Ron are natural choices for Beauty and Beast, and the altered psyche of Kim's now-crazy (in a funny way) father makes him a lock for the role of Beauty's father. I had originally envisioned Shego as Cogsworth and Drakken as Lumiere, but I had to switch them around as this allows Shego to retain her glow powers. Kim's mother makes a convincing Mrs. Potts, and Joss is the perfect choice for Chip. Monique could be the Wardrobe (being the fashion guru that she is), and DNAmy is of course the witch who transformed Beast. Josh Mankey seems to work well as Gaston, and Tara is a good fit for LeFou. All in all, a very promising story. I've already got two chapters up. It's called Beauty and the Mad Dog.
    Edited on 02/12/2007 1:38pm

Ross0855

[14]Feb 12, 2007

Sounds like a nice story there. Thats the problems that many show have I think trying to think newer plots for episodes. Im pretty sure the creators have a rough time thinking up of plots to put in there episodes to keep the show enjoyable , new and trying not to keep it same old by putting in newer ideas in the plots. I enjoy the show still even with some used storylike lines from other shows. It doesnt tire me any

How about an episode or episodes put in parts of kinda like the Lord of the Rings trilogy but not totally like it of course. Have the wars etc out of it but have the story of this one device that can turn the user to do evil through temptations of power. 

Have Drakken as Sauron come up with some devices that are in the users views as helpful in there jobs and some other things. Have Drakken dish out these devices to the leaders of all countries in the world and Thus he making one device that will conquer all.

Kim ends up stealing away this item and stopping Drakken and  ends up trying to destroy this device so no one can use it for evil purporses again but ends up being tempted with its power. Has thoughts of this item that can help her save the world and making this place a better place for all but ends up the item  turns her evil. Thus leaving Ron, Rufus,Wade maybe even the tweebs having to save the day.

Edited on 02/13/2007 7:44pm

nyfan

[15]Feb 12, 2007
    Ross0855 wrote:

Trading sitches sounds like an ok episode cept for one thing. THE ENDING. You cant let Bonnie win here. Its Bonnie if you remember is the one that is jealous of Kim. Not Kim being jealous of Bonnie. Bonnie is the one that needs a wakeup call here not Kim. Kim does so many more jobs: saving the world, being head cheerleader(remember the episode of Bonnie wanting cheerleader spot and Kim gave in at end of season saying an awesome line which goes something like this 'I give her 2 weeks') plus babysits and she has a Job now( I dont see bonnie working now do I?). So I wouldnt go for the thing that Bonnies jobs are so harder compared to Kims big to do list. I would wonder how she would put up with Ron for a day. That would be SO LOL there. I would think that a episode of Bonnie learning of being jealous is wrong and about ending this rivaly that she has on Kim would be a better episode. Kim is just destined to be better than Bonnie and she has to accept that its not her thats miss popular and better than Kim. Also that theres NOTHING WRONG WITH KIM DATING RON. Them even becoming friends would be a great sight to see. I pretty much dont see that happening in this season but if it did it would be awesome . If I see anything its bonnie just accepting Kim not them becoming friends but hey it would be cool if they did though. I would love to see Bonnie say Thank you Kim for saving my life. Not like in Kimitation nation that she says 'It took you long enough' or was it another episode. I would like to see Bonnie finally apreciate Kim for once instead of this jealousy and the 'Bonnie is better than Kim, More popular etc' attitude that she shows Kim at every turn.

Bonnie does not win. It is a draw. She just claims victory in her own warpped mind, but everyone knows, she didn't win. It plays to her character, which is someone that rarely learns the lesson. Or at least takes a lot for a lesson to sink in. Actully is similar to a character played by Will Friedle  named Cousin Greggy on another Disney Channel show, in an episode of American Dragon: Jake Long Feeding Frenzy, when Jake is nice enough to share credit with Greggy, eventhough Jake did deserve all the credit, Greggy responds by trying to take all the credit.

In these types of stories, when characters make these types of bets, the formula is it always ends in a draw, both sides learn a lesson. Even though logic tells you, Kim should win, that is not the way its done, in the "Your life is so much easier" episode, going back to the famous I Love Lucy episode, in the candy factory. No one is allowed to win.

You are right I forgot one important thing, that is karma for claiming false victory. After Bonnie claims victory, something embarassing happens to her, such as falling in mud, a pie in her face, and than admits it was a draw.

Edited on 02/12/2007 4:52pm
    Edited 5 total times.

Ross0855

[16]Feb 12, 2007
    Ross0855 wrote:

Sounds like a nice story there. Thats the problems that many show have I think trying to think newer storywise like episodes. Im pretty sure the creators have a rough time thinking up of plots to put in there episodes to keep the show enjoyable and trying not to keep it same old by putting in newer ideas in the plots. I enjoy the show still even with some used storylike lines from other shows. It doesnt tire me any

How about an episode or episodes put in parts of kinda like the Lord of the Rings trilogy but not totally like it of course. Have the wars etc out of it but have the story of this one device that can turn the user to do evil through temptations of power. Have Drakken as Sauron come up with some devices that are in the users views as helpful in there jobs and some other things. Have Drakken dish out these devices to the leaders of all countries in the world and Thus he making one device that will conquer all. Kim ends up stealing away this item and stopping Drakken and  ends up trying to destroy this device so no one can use it for evil purporses again but ends up being tempted with its power. Has thoughts of this item can help her save the world and making this place a better place for all but ends up being an item that turns her evil. Thus leaving Ron, Rufus,Wade maybe even the tweebs having to save the day.

Oopsie got carried away by you setting an example of overusing old plots there sorry about that. But having an episode like that would be cool on Kim Possible for sure in my oppinion so what do you all think.

Kim being on the bad side would be one tough fight I would think since Kim kicks every villians butts. How are the chances for Ron and the others to beat Kim if she were on the bad side? I wonder if Ron can step it up and save the day which he has shown in season 4 so far.

If that story wont work out how about of story of Kim being on the bad side now that would be cool. End it up having Drakken wiht one of his crazy machines like something called 'The mind control' or something like that which was used by Drakken in a previous episode( or was there never such an item used in the series yet. I dont know. If someone could clarify that I would apreciate it) ( Even if there never was an item he can make one up) In which he plans to use it on Kim for him to control and RULE THE WORLD like thing.

It ends up working in some decoy trap or something that he thought up to lure Kim so he can use it on her. So it does end up working Kim turns out to be a robot like person to Drakken with no feelings or thoughts so that she cant escape or turn on him. Only the controller of the item can control its victim ( thus being Kim) so he starts using Kim in robberies of banks and some priceless items and some secret doomsday items which he can use if he so desired( otherwise stuff that a mad genius would want)

So it ends up having Ron to save the day and save his girlfriend. ( A good follow up episode would be having since Kim was shown doing all these robberies have an episode where she would have to get her good name back since the world think shes a bad girl)

Notice how it seems all these ideas I thought up end up having Ron to save the day. Hmm kinda weird here but hey since its season 4 and the creators are having Ron being not so old Ron as in his cowardice and other things. Having Ron be more Kim like. Fearless and able to do anything.

Man I thought up another brainstorm here ( SOMEONE STOP ME FROM THIS MADNESS) The Episode NameSwitch (ok first thing that popped in my head)

The Story: Drakkon ends up making a device that can change the last names of its victims. Thus he ends up turning the name of Kim Possible to Kim Stoppable( Hmm kinda sounds like how there relationship is going anyway) Thus making Kim unable to live up to her name. Her not being able to stop Drakken or anybody. So another episode up to Ron to save the day again ( man that is starting to sound old from me already) Ron ends up having one of his Ron like battles ,being a caward and running away like a coward an maniac and with his luck ends up using it on himself thus turning his name to Ron UnStoppable ( and you should know what that means )

Now what you all think. Ya I know this is one long post I sure hope its not to long though. I definetly dont want to spam here or anything. I think the last idea there sounds like a cool episode for the show.

Edited on 02/13/2007 7:49pm

kyubi256

[17]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 9
    I can't see them doing that because they specifically made Bonnie's character to be hated on so i don't think they'd do something like that to make people actually like Bonnie

nyfan

[18]Feb 12, 2007

Here is another idea, it might have been done before, but not on this show, at by this point, everything on tv now, has been done before at one point.

Genious Not At Work - Tired of being labeled a computer nerd, Wade quits Team Possible, to presue other interest, and be a normal kid. Can Kim and Ron survive without him? Can they convence Wade to comeback? Who will take his place?

Ross0855

[19]Feb 12, 2007
    :

Bonnie does not win. It is a draw. She just claims victory in her own warpped mind, but everyone knows, she didn't win.

In these types of stories, when characters make these types of bets, the formula is it always ends in a draw, both sides learn a lesson. Even though logic tells you, Kim should win, that is not the way its done, in the "Your life is so much easier" episode, going back to the famous I Love Lucy episode, in the candy factory. No one is allowed to win.

You are right I forgot one important thing, that is karma for claiming false victory. After Bonnie claims victory, something embarassing happens to her, such as falling in mud, a pie in her face, and everyone else laughs.

Sorry for the misread there dude. I might have misinterpeted some part of that or you just didnt explain it good enough so I could understand it ( no offence intended there ) I just got the wrong idea of the plot I think which you clarified for me. So Thank you for clearing that up for me and .

About all episodes invollving Bonnie having to be saved which were two I think have Bonnie end up showing no appreciation for Kim rescuing her. And in your story you have Bonnie from what I misinterpreted as being the victor over Kim thus giving Bonnie bragging rights over Kim. So thats why I thought it was such a bad episode so again thanks for helping me understand your episode.

I actually think its a nice ( still dont like the idea of Kim thinking that Bonnies jobs are harder than Kims though but im pretty sure there are somethings that Kim isnt good at like in previous seasons with boys and I recall a video game episode and many more I just think that she would be able to handle Bonnies job with a slight sweat In my oppinion) episode now

Edited on 02/13/2007 7:50pm
    Edited 2 total times.

kyubi256

[20]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 9
    nyfan wrote:

Here is another idea, it might have been done before, but not on this show, at by this point, everything on tv now, has been done before at one point.

Genious Not At Work - Tired of being labeled a computer nerd, Wade quits Team Possible, to presue other interest, and be a normal kid. Can Kim and Ron survive without him? Can they convence Wade to comeback? Who will take his place?

Could work but would give Wade too much air time which he's never gotten so i dont know how that'd play out for him