Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

vlmck02

[41]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 7
    nyfan wrote:

Here is another idea, it might have been done before, but not on this show, at by this point, everything on tv now, has been done before at one point.

Genious Not At Work - Tired of being labeled a computer nerd, Wade quits Team Possible, to presue other interest, and be a normal kid. Can Kim and Ron survive without him? Can they convence Wade to comeback? Who will take his place?

Would this include the back story as to how Wade joined Team Possible in the first place?  That's something that I've always been curious about, but has not been answered so far.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nyfan

[42]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 20

King Pin - We are introduced to a new villian, as a mobster ring is responsable for crime wave hitting middleten, their leader is an orange colored man whose face is shaped like a bowling pin, his name is King Pin, a mobster all of his life, years ago while fighing those good doers trying to stop him, he fell into multant lavy, and has been a mutant ever sence. He has power to fire lavy from his hands.

It is up to Team Possible to end his reign of crime. Besides commeting crimes, for some reason, he has strong distain for teenage crime fighters, and teenage girls, so you could only imagine how he feels about Kim Possible crime fighting teenage girl. King Pin is altra seensative to people laughing at him.

At the end of the second act, he attacks the middleten cheerleading squad, there is a OOC moment, when he grabs Bonnie, and yells at her "You think I look funny. You think I am a freak." Bonnie face is full of fear. It is a sight you have to see. He kidnaps Bonnie, because he know Kim will come to him to rescue her "friend." There is some chuckling amongest all of the characters, when King Pin keeps referring to Bonnie as Kim's friend.

While fighitng Kim, King Pin says he wishes the person responsible for his mutant figure was here, but Kim would have to do. After Kim defeats him, King Pin vows revenge against Kim Possible, who he refers to as of now, his number 2 arch foe.

In his second episode, which I will post the idea later, we find out more about King Pin.

Edited on 02/14/2007 2:31pm

beeftony

[43]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 29
    King Pin sounds like an interesting character, if a bit two-dimensional. He doesn't seem to have any of the likeable characteristics that the other villains possess. He doesn't sound remotely funny, and the fact that we don't know that much about him makes him sort of boring. Sorry, but that's just my first impression.

When creating a villain, especially one the audience knows little about, there must be enough there to interest the audience so that they will want to find out more. At this point King Pin sounds like just another mutated freak who hates being laughed at. I've seen his character before, countless times, under one name or the other. A character that flat and underdeveloped isn't going to interest anybody, and his character is overshadowed by even the one-shot villains. He doesn't sound like a criminal mastermind; he sounds like a thug.

A villain should represent everything that opposes the author's message as personified through the hero. In other words, we need a reason not to like them. A true villain is somebody we love to hate. This guy I'm just indifferent about.
    Edited on 02/14/2007 2:46pm

nyfan

[44]Feb 14, 2007

Well this character is suppose to be a little dark. He is very bitter, but at times he has some funny lines. When he is talking to his henchmen, and fighting Kim, and holding Bonnie captive, he is like the other villians. There is just extra bitteness in him. 

But this episode is a set up to another episode, and the second episode I think is very cool. I admit King Ping is just a setup to something bigger. I'll post the second episode tonight, after I give others a chance to give me their feedback.

There is a method to my madness, in King Pin's second episode you will know what it is.

nyfan

[45]Feb 14, 2007

I can't wait, here is the second King Pin episode, a couple of things from the first episode you should have in mind. King Pin mentions how he wants revenge against the person responsible for his mutation, he has a distain for teen heros, and teenage girls, he called Kim his number 2 arch foe.

Pin World - King Pin plan to unleash lavy on the world, and turn everyone into mutants. (Monkey Firt and DNAmy just another day. LOL) It is up to Kim and Ron to stop him. On the street Kim bumps into Shego, the two of them fight. As they are fighing, Kim says "So I see your working with King Pin now." When Kim says that, Shego is frozen in shock. Kim tells Shego about King Pin's plan. Shego tells Kim, she knew King Pin when she was part of Team Go, and she is responsible for King Pin's mutant form, and tells Kim, she has to stop him. Kim ask, why doesn't Shego help, Shego says she can't, fires a glowing blast at Kim and runs off.

At the climatic end, King Pin has Kim right where he wants him, he is about to put his death blow as they fight ontop of a volcano. As King Pin about to finish off Kim, from behind, he is hit by something, it is a green enery blast, it is Shego. As King Pin is temperary knocked out, Kim asks why?

Kim: You saved me, Shego why?

Shego: First of all, I am not going to let another villian finish what I started. I know it is against the villian code to save a hero from another villian. But I am on vacation, and this is personal.

Shego: Go do you save the world thingy princess. I have unfinished business. 

Shego and King Pin fight, with some revealing diologue.

King Pin: I wonder when you would have the guts to face me? I'll take care of the Y2K version later (referring to Kim), But now I'll take care of the original.

Shego: You want to look uglier that you alredy are?

King Pin: I have dreamed for years of this moment. Finally I will have my revenge.

Shego: Keep dreaming pin head.

In the end, King Pin charges at Shego, she moves out of the way, he falls into the vocano. Kim stops King Pin device, the world is saved.

This episode reveals to the characters and the audience, that Kim is a lot like a younger Shego. Shego might start to question, her choices in life, while Kim can't get over the realisation that Shego was like her once, and worries that maybe one day, she will end up like Shego, a hero turned villian. For the recond, this is not the Shego turned good episode.

The King Pin character job was to reveal those simularities between Kim and Shego. If the audience likes him, I guess he could come back. But he originally is suppose to be only 2 episode. I think if there was a Shego spinoff, he could be one of the main villians.

Edited on 02/14/2007 4:18pm
    Edited 3 total times.

beeftony

[46]Feb 14, 2007
    Um, no. Still not seeing anything  but a bunch of cliches strung together. You're not doing anything that hasn't been tried a million times before, and much better than you did. I could go through and shoot it full of holes, but I have more important things to do, like writing a story that's actually original.

P.S. By the way, it's spelled "lava," not "lavy."

Ross0855

[47]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    nyfan wrote:

I can't wait, here is the second King Pin episode, a couple of things from the first episode you should have in mind. King Pin mentions how he wants revenge against the person responsible for his mutation, he has a distain for teen heros, and teenage girls, he called Kim his number 2 arch foe.

Pin World - King Pin plan to unleash lavy on the world, and turn everyone into mutants. (Monkey Firt and DNAmy just another day. LOL) It is up to Kim and Ron to stop him. On the street Kim bumps into Shego, the two of them fight. As they are fighing, Kim says "So I see your working with King Pin now." When Kim says that, Shego is frozen in shock. Kim tells Shego about King Pin's plan. Shego tells Kim, she knew King Pin when she was part of Team Go, and she is responsible for King Pin's mutant form, and tells Kim, she has to stop him. Kim ask, why doesn't Shego help, Shego says she can't, fires a glowing blast at Kim and runs off.

At the climatic end, King Pin has Kim right where he wants him, he is about to put his death blow as they fight ontop of a volcano. As King Pin about to finish off Kim, from behind, he is hit by something, it is a green enery blast, it is Shego. As King Pin is temperary knocked out, Kim asks why?

Kim: You saved me, Shego why?

Shego: First of all, I am not going to let another villian finish what I started. I know it is against the villian code to save a hero from another villian. But I am on vacation, and this is personal.

Shego: Go do you save the world thingy princess. I have unfinished business. 

Shego and King Pin fight, with some revealing diologue.

King Pin: I wonder when you would have the guts to face me? I'll take care of the Y2K version later (referring to Kim), But now I'll take care of the original.

Shego: You want to look uglier that you alredy are?

King Pin: I have dreamed for years of this moment. Finally I will have my revenge.

Shego: Keep dreaming pin head.

In the end, King Pin charges at Shego, she moves out of the way, he falls into the vocano. Kim stops King Pin device, the world is saved.

This episode reveals to the characters and the audience, that Kim is a lot like a younger Shego. Shego might start to question, her choices in life, while Kim can't get over the realisation that Shego was like her once, and worries that maybe one day, she will end up like Shego, a hero turned villian. For the recond, this is not the Shego turned good episode.

The King Pin character job was to reveal those simularities between Kim and Shego. If the audience likes him, I guess he could come back. But he originally is suppose to be only 2 episode. I think if there was a Shego spinoff, he could be one of the main villians.

I think King Pin isnt that bad of a villian actually. He is just a regular thug turned into a bigger villian reaked on revenge. I think this is showing of a different aspect of villians. This King Pin is just a regular criminal compared to Kims other villians. Every villian that Kim as faced isnt just some regular criminal but some superlike villian since they usually have there sights set on bigger pictures than revenge. ( Not that Drakken doesnt want revenge on Kim but he also wants to take over the world etc).

:
    Um, no. Still not seeing anything but a bunch of cliches strung together. You're not doing anything that hasn't been tried a million times before, and much better than you did. I could go through and shoot it full of holes, but I have more important things to do, like writing a story that's actually original.

Umm arnt you being alittle to harsh here. It is hard to actually come up with new material for shows and im pretty sure Kim Possible will have and does have plenty or what can be considered old material but thats not what im really trying to get at here.

I am saying that its not the intent of any creator of any show that there is anything wrong with using old material its just they want to use some plots for there stories. Regardless of if its old or new material.

I am pretty sure that the creators of the show want to create a series that many enjoy and come up with these plots even if they are old to want to turn it into a story that everyone will enjoy.

nyfan

[48]Feb 14, 2007
    The first episode, King Pin's goal was mainly money, going on a crime wave and stealing money. But in the second episode, he wanted to turn the whole world into mutants, that is big picture. And I assume, once everyone were mutants, he would be their leader. And thus rule the world.

beeftony

[49]Feb 14, 2007
    Ross0855 wrote:
    :
    Um, no. Still not seeing anything but a bunch of cliches strung together. You're not doing anything that hasn't been tried a million times before, and much better than you did. I could go through and shoot it full of holes, but I have more important things to do, like writing a story that's actually original.

Umm arnt you being alittle to harsh here. It is hard to actually come up with new material for shows and im pretty sure Kim Possible will have and does have plenty or what can be considered old material but thats not what im really trying to get at here.

I am saying that its not the intent of any creator of any show that there is anything wrong with using old material its just they want to use some plots for there stories. Regardless of if its old or new material.

I am pretty sure that the creators of the show want to create a series that many enjoy and come up with these plots even if they are old to want to turn it into a story that everyone will enjoy.

Sorry, but I just don't see how it's innovating in any area. Like I said, I've seen this character before, and he's always the two-dimensional street thug that gets beaten in the first couple of minutes. He doesn't have enough personality to fill an entire episode, much less two. Keep in mind that as a writer I understand the importance of character depth and I see none of that here. King Pin isn't even a diamond in the rough; he's charcoal.

nyfan

[50]Feb 15, 2007
    Well I could come with stuff that has never been done before, but there is a reason they have never been done before. LOL

beeftony

[51]Feb 15, 2007
    Well, I've come up with stuff that's never been done before, and it's worked out quite well. It's all about originality.

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with a cliche so long as you admit that's what it is. This show is a satire, and so cliches are lampooned left and right. My  problem with your idea is that you're taking it too seriously. Lighten the mood otherwise it doesn't fit the show. Only fanfiction can afford to be dark.

P.S. Just like I promised, now that this thread has reached over 50 posts, I've pinned it. You're welcome.

nyfan

[52]Feb 16, 2007

My very first Kim Possible Fan Fic is up on fanfic.net It is called Eye Of The Beholder Camille is back and is the villian. It deals a lot in the Kim / Bonnie rivalory.

I just put up chapter 2, not sure if it is up. In chapter 2 eventhough she will not be in this story, it has a very funny Shego joke. Those of you that read my American Dragon: Jake Long Fan Fics know that my fan fics have emotional moments, and are very introspective. If you liked my one shot AD:JL fan fic Cold As A Dragon I think you will like this one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3395652/1/

Edited on 02/16/2007 9:26am

musicalblonde7

[53]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 8
    Ross0855 wrote:

kyubi256 wrote:
    Ross0855 wrote:
    kyubi256 wrote:
    That'd actually be very awesome. I'd love to watch an overprotective Ron. Also maybe even a jealous Ron and/or Kim over the other person believing that they are flirting w/ someone of the opposite sex
    Seeing Kim jealous of some lady flirting with Ron would be something but I cant see the opposite(Ron jealous of Kim) Since that kinda like already happend in Ill Suited. I just cant see someone flirting with Ron like who would get all googly and all those other things over Ron and also Ron actually going for it. That would sound scandalous.
    Not going for it. He's just nice to the person and Kim thinks that he is. Also the thing about Kim would be the same thing... its something like Ill Suited but actually w/ a person and not a "saying"

Maybe Jealousy will lead to them kissing in the lips also??? That could be done with her crying... but must be planned perfectly so it ain't sappy

I agree there dude. I dont buy Ron flirting with anyone else except Kim ( same with Kim as well) There is gonna be an episode of Kim being jealous though. So is it gonna be on someone flirting with Ron or something else? Who knows but we will have to wait and see.

I think that Kim and Ron are to close together , they care about each other to much to break up or having an episode of them even flirting with some one else besides eachother. We have seen this from Ron in Ill Suited. He didnt want to lose Kim so he decided to be a jock so he wouldnt lose Kim since he thought Kim was gonna dump him over what Bonnie said in a conversation that Kim and Monique had.

That shows there how close they are. Plus Kim saying that she wanted to be with Ron. So I guess if anything when it does come up to that episode its over a misunderstanding.

When I read all this, I thought a bit of some of my friends. I have a few friends that flirt without even realizing it. Afterwards, if I tell them they were flirting they don't believe me. But it's obvious they were.

So here's my idea:

Masqueraded Emotions
    Since Ron isn't all that attractive, Kim and Ron could be undercover, so they wouldn't quite look like themselves, and thus Ron could be a lot better looking. Wherever they might be, someone else, who's really good-looking as well, could like Ron, and flirt with him, and Ron would flirt back without even realizing it. (Ron would of course be blind to the fact that this other girl likes him.) Kim of course would eventually see this, but she wouldn't say anything to Ron yet, but the emotion would build up inside of her.

This girl could maybe be the villain-ess, though Kim and Ron wouldn't know until later, (because she was masquerading too) and Kim could even feel bad that she is fighting against her for whatever crime was committed, for Kim believes Ron likes her, and even though they are boyfriend and girlfriend, Kim thinks maybe Ron doesn't like her anymore, and is torn between the fact that she loves Ron, and Ron might not like her back anymore.

And again, this is all a misunderstanding, and that is realized, and the villain-ess is put behind bars, with no regrets from Kim or Ron, etc.

That is my first idea for anything like this, so bear with me. Masqueraded Emotions isn't necessarily the best title, and I just thought of it on the spot, as with the rest of this, but since all three characters are undercover/masquerading, and emotions aren't exactly what they seem to be here, I thought it was pretty good.

Let me know what you think. Who knows, maybe I'll make it into a fanfic, my first one. But I'd like to know how good it is first.

nyfan

[54]Feb 20, 2007
    The Bounty - With most of Kim's villians in jail, the villains hire an underground crime organisation to eliminate Kim Possible.Though the information given to them, and other circumstances, they mistake Bonnie for their target.

kitty_girl_123

[55]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 33
    What if the writers came here and used these ideas forhe show! I know that wouldn't really happen, but it would be very cool!

beeftony

[56]Feb 20, 2007
    I know, it sucks. They're contractually bound not to. Hell, they can't even read fanfiction (again, contract) for fear that it will influence their ideas, not to mention the lawsuits that would ensue if they used someone else's idea and that someone wasn't fairly compensated. I heard that actually happened once by pure coincidence, but I'm not sure of the exact details. Still, this does give me a few plot bunnies to play around with in my fics!
    Edited on 02/20/2007 7:02pm

Sonicfan287

[57]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 4

How about a shrinking episode where either Kim or Ron gets shrunk by Drakken's shrink ray or something. Perhaps have a fight between Shego and Kim with both of them miniaturized using things like pencils and paper clips as weapons. I think that could be a fun episode. Maybe Kim and Shego both get shrunk and end up having to work together to get back to normal.

Or perhaps Ron gets shrunk and Kim has to take care of him while Wade comes up with a growth ray

Edited on 02/20/2007 7:32pm

beeftony

[58]Feb 20, 2007
    Boy do I have a treat for you. That's actually the subject of a fic by captainkodak1. It's called It's a Small Thing. One of my favorites. 

kitty_girl_123

[59]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 33
    Could we add characters for fun?

bbqsauce13

[60]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 39

beeftony wrote:
    Boy do I have a treat for you. That's actually the subject of a fic by captainkodak1. It's called It's a Small Thing. One of my favorites. 

I checked it out. It is pretty good, but it is sort of cheesy how he has the characters talking. Half of the time they say things they would never say, and he has them refurring to each other's names everytime they say something. It has a good storyline though.