Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

beeftony

[81]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 29
    Thanks. I will provide the link to this thread in the message. Best Enemies is actually the story that turned me on to KiGo. It's rated M for language, but I feel that it actually falls under a T rating. KiY admits he still doesn't fully understand the ratings system. Enjoy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nyfan

[82]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 20

I know Steve Loter said Josh Mankey will not be back. But I have an idea for a season 4 episode. I posted this idea on ronstoppable.proboards89.com most of them liked it. Here is a more detailed version, now that I thought of the details.

Romeo And Kim - Kim gets the female lead in the school play, but Ron's trust is tested, when her leading man is old boyfriend Josh Mankey. Ron is jealing in this episode, and helping things as you expect is gossiping Bonnie, who is exploating Ron's jealous, in hopes of breaking up Kim and Ron.

Meanwhile Duff Killingen is up to something, and Team Possible has to stop him. The villain's plot is the B story to Kim and Ron's relationship.

Edited on 02/26/2007 5:10pm
    Edited 2 total times.

shabahh

[83]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 14
    DrakkenWasHere wrote:

Ok, this is an idea I have had in my head for a very long time...

A Little Dose of Evil ((or as I like to call it, "Chicken Noodle Soup With A Drakken On The Side" XD)): Just a whole (or a half) episode makeing fun of 24, showing what Drakken actually does during the day. Like... "the following takes between10:00am and 10:27 am. *shows Drakken screaming Shego's name over and over again* The following takes between 10:27am and 11:15am. *Drakken is still hollering for shego*

Drakken: SHEGO! SHEGO, GET DOWN HERE! SHE-

*Shego walks into room, looking all pissed off*

Shego: FOR PETE'S SAKE! WHAT do you want Drakken?!

*Drakken looks vindicated*

Drakken: Ah, there you are Shego! I just needed you to pass me the ductape, it's over there. *Drakken points to the tape that is all the way on the otherside of the room*

Shego: WHY YOU LITTLE- *shoots plasma at Drakken*"

I just always wanted to see something stupid like this happen, and I just love me some Doctor Drakken!!

That would be classic! Love those kinds of ideas.

I gots an idea.
    I remember reading a couple fics where the main story is Drakken Shego, and they pause and take over the KP intro and have it done the same style but with different song showing all about them.

Love that old idea.
    Edited on 02/28/2007 4:27pm

Maetch

[84]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 7

Back in Business

This is a fanfic idea of mine, really, but it could be an episode.

In the wake of the Warmonga incident, Dr. Drakken finds himself rebuilding his empire from scratch.  Having lost any remaining support from his mysterious benefactors* (as a result of Drakken trying to betray them with his "Operation Grande Size" in So the Drama**), Drakken has to learn to fend for himself to achieve his dreams. 

Shego is still by his side, but only because she's still under contract with him for about one more year.  Frugal Lucre and Camille Leon have also managed to score a so-called internship with him, much to Drakken's annoyance.  Lucre, having escaped just so that he can get away from Motor Ed, becomes Drakken's ever-so-annoying financial advisor (and Drakken needs it, considering he's flat broke).  Camille, on the other hand, desires some experience for her fledgling criminal career, and Drakken feels that she could be a useful ally.  (She met Shego in prison between Trading Faces and The Big Job, and the two metahumans bonded as a result.  Think a friendship along the lines of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy).

Basically, it all focuses on Drakken's struggle with construction, finances, henchmen, and life.  No Kim or Ron, except in a few consolation scenes.

*Drakken always has money trouble, and yet he's always got weapons, henchmen, and resources.  Someone's gotta be giving him the stuff.

**Like any rightful villain, Drakken feels that he has to betray his allies.  Too bad they didn't take the attempt lightly.  Also, I made up the name of the Diablo plot to make it sound better.

Edited on 03/01/2007 11:11am
    Edited 2 total times.

shabahh

[85]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 14
    Wait when has he betrayed his allies. And a second thing, what Allies? Shego was his only partner. And he never betrayed her.

But I think that is an awesome idea for a fic.
    Seriously good. Really caught my attention.

And the weapons, henchman and resources? Well that seems obvious. He and Shego steal everything. But the money problem seems a bit weird.

beeftony

[86]Mar 1, 2007
    The money problem is fairly easy to solve: just say he got it all by selling his inventions that weren't designed to take over the world. The only problem I see with your idea is that there doesn't appear to be any conflict aside from the standard bickering that gathering all those villains together in one place would entail. It has to involve Kim and Ron somehow, or at least a plan to take over the world. Otherwise it's just not a compelling story. You've got a good start, but it needs more or it won't be convincing. Just something to think about.

Maetch

[87]Mar 2, 2007

beeftony wrote:
    The money problem is fairly easy to solve: just say he got it all by selling his inventions that weren't designed to take over the world.

I thought Drakken once complained that he never sells his inventions, and then someone else makes the same thing and steals his thunder.  Also, since when did Drakken invent anything that wasn't a doomsday weapon (or ANYTHING, for that matter, since most of his stuff is "outsourced").  Drakken doesn't seem competent enough to get as far as he did in StD completely on his own resources.  Bear in mind that this was a fanfic concept originally, so for the episode, there won't be any mention of "benefactors".

beeftony wrote:
    The only problem I see with your idea is that there doesn't appear to be any conflict aside from the standard bickering that gathering all those villains together in one place would entail. It has to involve Kim and Ron somehow, or at least a plan to take over the world. Otherwise it's just not a compelling story. You've got a good start, but it needs more or it won't be convincing. Just something to think about.

Well, basically, Drakken and his "pals", through much toil and strife, finally manage to scrimp and save enough for a decent lair and a doomsday weapon.  However, Kim and Ron come in and destroy all their hard work, leaving Drakken back at square one.  Basically, the episode is villain-centric, with Kim and Ron only coming in at the end.  If it was an episode, it would probably be a 11-minute deal.

beeftony

[88]Mar 2, 2007
    Well, it just seems like it should be part of a much larger story. The format that would suit you best is a one-shot, since that provides a tiny little window into the lives of the characters. 

Maetch

[89]Mar 2, 2007

beeftony wrote:
    Well, it just seems like it should be part of a much larger story. The format that would suit you best is a one-shot, since that provides a tiny little window into the lives of the characters. 

Well, I'll admit, I am more comfortable with one-shots than big stories.  It's just more my style.

nyfan

[90]Mar 2, 2007
    Maetch wrote:

beeftony wrote:

Well, I'll admit, I am more comfortable with one-shots than big stories.  It's just more my style.

I know how you feel. Which is why I have a few unfinished fan fics, and why I have yet to write an Avatar: The Last Airbender fic, because it is dectated towards long story arcs. My last fan fic Between Jobs which I finished was only 4 chapters.

kitendoc

[91]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 25
    Here's my first KP episode idea.

Wardrobe Malfunction

Kim Possible's battle suit starts to take over Kim's mind, causing her to go on a rampage and have her run like a wild animal, and to have the suit have a black and green pattern. It turns out that Drakken has stolen Dementor's plans from "Ill Suited" and planted a virus in the suit, forcing Kim to do these crimes. Can Wade and Ron save Kim Possible before she is dubbed Public Enemy Number 1?

It will have some references to the Spider Man villain Venom, right down to Kim saying "Destroy all!". Hey, this is my 1st episode idea, so cut me some slack, please.

bbqsauce13

[92]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 39
    It sounds pretty good, but the title might be too "adult" for a Disney show. We all know what the common person thinks of when they think about that.

kitendoc

[93]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 25
    Well, I was kind of making a sort of tribute to Spider Man 3.

DAGGET35

[94]Mar 4, 2007

This one's an old one I made a while back, around the time the So the Drama came out. Since I can't copy and paste the summary I'll just have to retype it from memory. In my opinion my summaries kind of sucked to begin with anyway. So in a way it all worked out for the better!

Ron inadvertently gets kidnapped by a fleeing Drakken and Shego after helping Kim foil their latest 'Take Over the World' scheme. Kim's begins to worry as it proves difficult for even Wade to track down Ron's location for a rescue. Eventually Ron's absence becomes noticed, and Kim's anxiety only gets worse. Soon, however she receives help from the last people she ever would have expected: Tara, Zita, and Yori, all of Ron's former crushes. But against her better judgement at excepting their help, Kim's jealousy prevents her from  accepting. But as time grows short for Ron, will Kim be able to overcome it and work together to save him?

And before you guy's say anything, let me say this. This episode idea does take place after So the Drama, so Ron and Kim are boyfriend and girlfriend. However! Tara, Zita, and Yori's action's does not mean they're trying to steal Ron for themselves from Kim. While they may not 'love' Ron like Kim does (to our knowledge at least) that still doesn't mean they don't like him. And as I've experienced first hand in the real world, you can still have feelings for someone even if they're already in a relationship. Although I'm not against other characters making comments about Ron's luck with the ladies! I mean that's just funny!

Oh, and I haven't come up with a title for this or any of my other KP Episode Ideas. So if you have any clever ideas please feel free to share

Edited on 03/08/2007 4:36am
    Edited 3 total times.

BrendanK

[95]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 1
    Time Travel has shown up, but not the other Sci Fi staple, the Parallel universe. Two ideas for that.

First there's the Evil reality story. It starts with HenchCo doing
    research on a device to view parallel realities, when suddenly in a
    nearby room the Badness tester from Bad Boy starts sounding off. Before the techs figure out what's happening, the viewer suddenly forms
    a portal and Evil Kim and Ron leap through to seize the control room. They have big nefarious plans for the new reality, but their also
    intrigued by the fact that one of the techs called Kim by name, and
    decide they need to learn more about their native selves.

A number of Evil Twin moments could come up, likley including one where
    Bonnie makes a crack at Evil Kim by mistake, and Good Kim finds herself
    forced to rescue her.

Alternatively there's the inverted reality story. In this case, the
    pan dimensional vortex induces gets stolen yet again, and pulls through
    Kim and Ron from a universe where Ron's the hero and Kim's the
    sidekick. The background of this universe is basicly: Just after Ron
    met Kim for the first time, his mother got a job that required them to
    move to Japan. Without Ron Kim didn't collapse, but she was never
    quite as confident as she became in the origional story with Ron always
    supporting her and encouraging her. Meanwhile, Ron was enrolled in
    Yamanouchi (Which it turns out IS a public secret Ninja School) and
    wound up becoming one of the best students. Then right at the
    beginning of high school, Ron's mother gets another promotion that
    requires them to move back to Middleton. In school Ron meets Kim
    again, and she accidentally gets caught up in a secret ninja mission
    Ron gets called to do. Thus the Possible Stoppable team is born, only
    inverted.
    Edited on 03/05/2007 11:57am

DAGGET35

[96]Mar 5, 2007
    Those sound like they could really work!

clemens200

[97]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    Write a fan fiction about it or if you don't have the time or the skills post it on http://www.kpslashhaven.net "I accept your challenge". Here you can post ideas and authors may use them if you allow to.  

beeftony

[98]Mar 6, 2007
    I've posted a couple ideas there myself. It's a great place. Because it's a slash site, most of the ideas are KiGo, but that's the ship on which the site was founded, so deal with it! 

Seriously though, lots of great ideas.

DAGGET35

[99]Mar 6, 2007

Here's a scene for my episode created by my friend jena911 when I first made this over a year ago. As such all credit goes to her I just did a bit of grammar work and nothing more.

(Tara, Zita, and Yori confront Kim at the Bueno Nacho demanding to aid her in saving Ron. Kim however has other ideas.)

Kim: I save Ron all the time, I don't need your help.

(Kim turns to walk away but Yori walks in front of her, blocking her path.)

Yori: You did not have us, and we only wish to help.

Kim: What part of "I don't need your help" don't you get?

Tara: The part where we don't get why.

Kim: I'm not gonna be able to save all of you.

Zita: You won't need to, we can handle saving Ron with you.

Kim: Let's compare shall we? I save world, Zita saves Vir-Tu-World, Yori saves sword and teacher, and Tara saves nadda. No offense.

Tara: Kim, we wanna help.

Kim: I don't need your help, so bye for the last TIME.

Yori: You are not leaving without us.

(Kim and Yori glare at each other. Both drop into a fighting stance.)

Kim: Bring it.

(Kim and Yori fight all over Bueno Nacho for several minutes, eventaully however Yori loses ground and ends up flat on her back)

Kim: Now, as much as I don't like fighting my friends, I hope that it's clear I don't need your help.

(Kim tries to walk out only to have her path blocked by Tara and Zita)

Kim: If you think I'm tired, I'm not. Now excuse me.

Tara: Kim, I know you can do anything, so why can't you accept are help?

Zita: Kung-fu girl may be down, but we can still take you.

(Kim backs up then makes a running flip over Tara and Zita )

Kim: Yeah, take away 3 minutes of my time, now don't follow me.

(Tara, Zita, and Yori follow Kim outside until Kim activates her jetpack and flies off)

Zita: Talk about boy crazy.

Tara: More like Ron crazy. Now what do we do?

Yori: Save Ron-san with or without Kim's permission.

Zita: We can't follow a jetpack or however Kim's getting Ron.

Yori: We can with her computer.

(Pulls out Kim's Kimmunicator)

Zita: How'd you get that?

Yori: In battle with Kim, she does not keep track of things well.

(Turns on Kimmunicator, Wade appears and is not looking at the monitor)

Wade: I got a lock on where Ron is.

Tara: Great Technokid, now where do we go?

(Wade finally looks at the monitor in suprise)

Wade: Yori? Tara? Zita? Why do you have me?

Tara (Whispering to Zita): How does he know our names?

Wade: Give me back to Kim.

Zita: No way, we're going to save Ron, no matter what Kim says, and you're the only way of doing so.

Wade: This is dangerous, you may not come back, Kim can handle it and I really...

Zita: Need to get back to Kim, so give us a ride and you go back to Kim.

Tara & Yori: Yes, please.

Wade: I could just send Kim a new one.

(Girl's faces fall in disappointment)

Wade: But I guess I can call a favor to M.C. Honey or Britina.

Zeta: M.C. HONEY!

Tara: BRITINA!

(Both squeal)

Yori: Either will be fine.

Wade: I'll call the Oh Boyz and cover your ears.

(Yori does so)

(Tara and Zita jump up and down together)

Tara & Zita: THE OH BOYZ!!!!

So what do you guy's think?

beeftony

[100]Mar 6, 2007
    Hmm, as much as the script format makes it feel closer to canon, prose has always been my preference. The dialogue is good, and Kim is very in-character. Tara and Zita are kind of downplayed, and it might work better if they triple-teamed Kim and held her down on the ground, with Yori leading the assault and Tara and Zita helping to restrain the redhead. Of course, this is just my opinion. You can write whatever the hell you feel like.

If you plan on posting these somewhere, don't try fanfiction.net unless you adapt it from the current script format into something more along the lines of traditional prose. Script format is actually forbidden by the site, so unless you can find another host or post them on your own private website I regret to say that it will have to stay on your computer for now. Of course, I'm not suggesting you change what is obviously a very respectable s t y l e (darn bug means I have to space it out), but if you want others to read them you'll have to adapt it to prose instead of script.
    Edited on 03/06/2007 8:38pm