Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

DAGGET35

[101]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 20
    Thanks for the support. But as I got to keep reminding I didn't come up with this scene, my friend did. A while back we had this thing going, I'd come up with some ideas and she'd do the quotes. We had a lot of fun doing that and she came up with a lot of good ideas herself and she helped me get better at making quotes too. And while the triple teaming Kim thing would make sense, it'd be hard to write out and it'd be difficult for them to keep up with them if they're flying all over the place. It'd especially much harder for them to steal the Kimmunicator from her without her noticing. Still it would be nice to write a good fic about some of my stories, and like you said Tara and Zita were fun characters who didn't get enough screen time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Llama_guy

[102]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 53
    Here's an idea i cooked up some time ago:

"Villains and heroes"

Ron had broken his foot after their last foiling of Drakken's evil scheme to take over the world, so Kim had to save the world alone for a while.
    One day, Wade beeped in and said there was trouble over in Europe.
    And so Kim went over to save the world again, but there was no info on the villain.
    After entering the villains evil lair, she got trapped. But the villain was nowhere, only a big screen reading: Muhahaha.
    But Kim managed to escape, enraged that she got tricked.
    What's strange, in the next weeks, there was no villains active. But, one day, she got a hit on her site.
    Not any normal person needing help, but all of the villains she had ever fought.
    Drakken, Shego, The Seniors, DNAmy, Killigan, Gemini, Monkey Fist and many more.
    They said that a new villain, or a villainess really, had come and taken over all the villain business.
    They make their own thing nor steal other peoples' stuff, plan their own conquer-the-world schemes whitout this new villainess was interfering.
    She had gotten a monopoly on the villain market, and so the villains was desperate to get help from Team Possible.
    They also revealed that the villainess soon were going to execute the plan, and that Kim was to give a call back if she wanted to help.
    Well, she decided to believe that this were a trap, and so she decided not to call and meet them, and thought that they had used the last weeks cooking up this plan.
    And of course there was Ron, who weren't totally up and going yet.
    And so it went a couple of days, and suddenly on the news, they said that a new villainess had taken control of the whole Central Europe, and then she understood that all the villains were telling the truth, and so she called them and agreed to meet them at the Mucho Grande Bueno Nacho in Go City.
    And Ron was eager to go too, even though he had to wait another few days to continue to help saving the world, but he was at least able to come with Kim to the Mucho Grande Bueno Nacho so that he could get up with their plan.
    And when they arrived there, they found that every single villain that she had ever fought and even more, with all their Henchmen at the Mucho Grande Bueno Nacho.
    They were welcomed by Dr. Drakken, and took a seat to begin discussing plans to overcome this villainess.
    And so, Kim Possible and the villains would team together to defeat this, evil, new villainess.

And so i ask you:

What plans will they make to defeat this villainess?
    Will they stop her?
    And will something happen with Ron's foot?

I decided to leave the rest open-ended for you to imagine what that will happen.
    And I know that the title isn't the very best.
    Edited on 03/08/2007 9:26am

beeftony

[103]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 29
    Great idea. I've got a title for you: "The Enemy of My Enemy"

As in, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." What do you think? It took about five seconds to come up with, but then cliches don't take that long to fall back on.

DAGGET35

[104]Mar 8, 2007
    Can you think of one for mine?

beeftony

[105]Mar 8, 2007
    DAGGET35 wrote:

"I'm Not Jelling!"

There you go.

KillerBebe001

[106]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 2

I joined a little late in this thread,

I like when they show flash backs of when Kim / Ron are children so my idea for an episode is Kim is in and accident/ explosion /mind ray ect... and falls into a coma (yes I can hear your groans ) and Ron keeps a bedside vigil. At Kims  side he keeps talking to her about their childhood From the time they met till the first mission, so the show would be all flashbacks of them (the start of grammar school/ party's/ sleep overs/ camp) if you see what I tyring to get at. the ending would be Ron saying "Kim you can`t leave me... I need you" at this point Kim is rousing and says "I was lost and heard your voice, it brought me home" 

Guys

yes, I`m a noob

no, I am not a writer

beeftony

[107]Mar 8, 2007
    I recommend Sleep by Captainkodak1. Warning: evil plot twist guaranteed to make you cry and hate the author for pulling such a nasty trick. But it's still one of my favorites. If it's reminiscing you want, this is your fic.

And by the way, that's one of the worst K/R cliches in existence. Almost as bad as Kim telling Ron she "can't save the world without him." I hate it when people can't think up something original. But I'll let it slide in your case since, as you said, you are not a writer, and I can guess you're a newb, seeing as you didn't know how hackneyed that idea is.
    Edited on 03/08/2007 9:24pm
    Edited 2 total times.

KillerBebe001

[108]Mar 8, 2007
    nyfan wrote:

About my earlier idea of Shego turning good, this character has a lot of depth, I think Shego can be an effective character as either vilian or hero, if she turned good, it wouldn't hurt the character, it might add new dimentence to her.

sorry about the back to back posts, the possibilities are endless with Shego turning good.

1)Shego joins global justice / becomes an instructor or an operative.

2)rejoins team-go / (family always forgives) and could be the start of a spin off and cross overs.

3)Starts her own team (more like a team impossible) Motto: No job to big no pay to big.

4)goes to work for Disney find out its an evil empire, foils their plans to unfreeze Walt and take over the world through brainwashing the children with the cartoons.

whoops about #4 but I could not help it

KillerBebe001

[109]Mar 8, 2007
    beeftony wrote:
    I recommend Sleep by Captainkodak1. Warning: evil plot twist guaranteed to make you cry and hate the author for pulling such a nasty trick. But it's still one of my favorites. If it's reminiscing you want, this is your fic.

And by the way, that's one of the worst K/R cliches in existence. Almost as bad as Kim telling Ron she "can't save the world without him." I hate it when people can't think up something original. But I'll let it slide in your case since, as you said, you are not a writer, and I can guess you're a newb, seeing as you didn't know how hackneyed that idea is.

Thanks for not blasting me, it was a way for me to try to get some more backstory about their childhood.

DAGGET35

[110]Mar 9, 2007

beeftony wrote:
    DAGGET35 wrote:

"I'm Not Jelling!"

There you go.

Thanks! It fits so perfectly!

beeftony

[111]Mar 9, 2007
    You're welcome.

DrakkenWasHere

[112]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 3

OMG, yes! I would love to see that happen! Remix of the opening theme with Drakken!

DrakkenWasHere

[113]Mar 9, 2007
    I've always wanted to see a Kim Possible episode where it was a musical comedy. Like in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer", where all the characters start singing and they have to find the new "musical villian". But then again, it's the only excuse I could think of to hear Drakken sing again ((some great singing, too)). Rappin Drakken just makes me so giddy!

beeftony

[114]Mar 10, 2007
    DrakkenWasHere, do you by any chance know Drakkenfan? You two would get along so well. She hangs around Slash Haven from time to time. She's a Drakkim shipper, and a very talented artist. I try to bring great minds together.

DrakkenWasHere

[115]Mar 10, 2007
    Yes, I know alot about Drakkenfan though I have never spoken with her. I have tons of her work in my favorits at DeviantArt ( by the by, I'm You-Were-Snarked there). I'm thinking about joining KP SlashHaven, I have heared they are nice people over there...

beeftony

[116]Mar 10, 2007
    You heard correctly. I'm a member over there, and we're a surprisingly nice group of people so long as you don't piss us off. The only thing we don't tolerate is intolerance, and given the pairings you support you'd fit right in with us. Hope you decide to join!

DrakkenWasHere

[117]Mar 10, 2007
    I have now joined Slash Haven!!! You can still find me as DrakkenWasHere. *Dances for joy!*

DAGGET35

[118]Mar 10, 2007
    You know what's going to suck? As soon as Kim Possible ends the stories are all going to start drying up. It happens to every good show once it ends. For some reason if they don't make new episodes it some how ends up with fewer new fanfics. Tragic.

DrakkenWasHere

[119]Mar 10, 2007
    It is sadly true, it happens with lots of shows. But with Dvds and Kim Possible Manga we could try to slow it down some.

beeftony

[120]Mar 10, 2007
    Actually, the quality of the stories actually got better after StD aired because all the younger, more immature authors slowly trickled out and only the good ones remained. Now with Season 4 airing, we have a sudden influx of those same types of authors who submit stories less than 1,000 words each. As someone who has written a story in excess of 70,000 words (and still not complete), and read stories in excess of 450,000 words, I can honestly say that it's not the best ffnet has to offer. I'll be glad when all the immature people get bored and go away. That just leaves more room for the real fans.