Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

Kimfan

[121]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    I am sorry but I agree with many of the other critics. you can not let Kim and Bonny become friends. It is not in there caracter, besides the only thing Bonny might be able to do, which Kim might not, is cook.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kimfan

[122]Mar 11, 2007
    Hi, as you can see I'm new. I am not quit a writter but like the rest of you have some ideas of my own, which ill get at at a later stage. When i'm done formulating it in detail. I was wondering: Does anyone know what Mystical monkey power does. Then also I want to post some oppinions and see weather you agree or not. Like I have noticed that Ron has very good Insticts. For instance when he met Monte Fisk somewhere he remarked that he was bad road, he turned out to be right. Then again at both times I know about when the episode featured Gill. Ron also has chaos theory working in his favour a lot of the times. Then he can also make a good make up artist like in the episode where "Mad Dog" was born.

Llama_guy

[123]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 53
    Mystical Monkey Power gives Ron:

1. Supernatural powers, (as seen in Exchange, where he creates a eartquake just by stomping his foot)

2. Most likely super strength, (seeing how he was able to lift up and throw a muscular Drakken several meters away in ASiT)

3. The ability to use Tai Shing Pek Kwar (Monkey Kung Fu) like a professional such as Monkey Fist.

4. The ability to unleash the full powers of The Lotus Blade.

DrakkenWasHere

[124]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 3
    *not even talking about MMP* Hehe, topless  Drakken and Ron! I thank the good people at Disney for that!!! ((my goodness, ASiT made this so enjoyable for me. XD))

Ross0855

[125]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    Kimfan wrote:
    I am sorry but I agree with many of the other critics. you can not let Kim and Bonny become friends. It is not in there caracter, besides the only thing Bonny might be able to do, which Kim might not, is cook.

I would have to disagree with this. Kim and Bonnie of course can become friends. Heck Kim and Shego becoming friends can be possible as well. The only things that are keeping Kim and Bonnie from becoming friends is Bonnies obsession with being popular. Bonnie is jealous of Kim since she is the head of the cheerleaders and probally the most popular kid in the school since she saves the world from the villians. Kim outdoes Bonnie in about everything the average teen can do besides Kim not being able to cook and ballet which is why Bonnie is so mean and hostile to Kim at every corner.

Kim and Bonnie are going to come an end of their rivalry or whatever it is at some point during this season though so who knows what is going to happen.

[126]Mar 12, 2007

I just thought of something interesting. The title of this episode would be "The Blue Light". It starts out w/ Ron meeting one of the creators{Dr. Needious, Malcom Needious's father} of the videogame Everlot from the episode Virtu-Ron, after winning a contest he enters. While there{w/out Kim} by himself, at the creator's office, he learns that the creator has been kidnapped just moments earlier before he{Ron} arrives{that we see this a minute or 2 earlier in this episode is Shego & Draken}, in a really quickly thought up scheme by Draken to ransom the game creator's safe return for money, and some prototype inventions. While at this office, Ron also learns that the game creator is a practicing scientist, who became a game creator after being laughed at by his scientist collegues for what they considered to be weird,and/or useless,and/or non-practical experiments. Of course, none of his experiments are for evil purposes, he{the scientist} makes inventions only for the good, and advancement of all man-kind. Ron sees some clues in the office that leads him to look around the office for any more clues that would point him in the right direction of the scientist's kidnappers. Ron considers calling Kim, and/or Wade, but both Wade, and Kim are doing something else, temporarily making them unavalible, for the first few minutes of this episode. Anyway, Ron wants to prove to Kim that he can do things, unlike in the past.While Ron looks for clues, he finds a switch that says holo/video recording, or something like that. Thinking that the villians left this, or that this was the scientists desperate call for help, Ron flips the switch. A hologram video of Dr. Needious plays. Fortunetly, Dr. Needious, made preperations in case of his capture, or if he moved to away, and forgets any of his experiments. Needious explains in his recording that he has been working on a device, that gives people the ability to fly, and great physical power by using brain waves of the user to allow them to make things w/the ring's beam power to aid them in crime fighting, and other things.This device is a small blue Craker-Jack-esque like ring that goes on the user's hand of choice{right, or left}, and when the user say the word, and/or phrase that activates, and/or charges the ring from its power-source{either remotely, or right in front of the power-source}, a blue, and black costume{like the Green Lantern's, only blue w/black, instead of green w/black} ionizes around the user{w/the trademark mask too, except blue, not green, but it only appears when, and if the user wants his idenity secret}. Before the recording ends, Dr. Needious explains that "even if the ring should break, or be destroyed, that a hero is not made by his gadgets, but by his good deeds". Needious lastly also explains that the ring can "float" onto its user's finger from someplace nearby, and that the user's super-hero name was to be the Blue Light. Also, Needious explains that the ring can feel when one's loved ones are in danger by sensing its user's feelings. After the recording ends, Ron ponders both about putting on the ring, and wheather he should tell Kim, and Wade about this for a second, or two. After this brief pause of Ron in thought, Ron puts on the ring, and the costume w/the mask ionizes around, and on him. He says to himself that he shouldn't tell Kim, or Wade about this, because they would think he couldn't handle it, and force him to return it, for his, and everyone eles's safety. The next day at school, Chamile-leon{a new villian for this season}tries to get revenge on Kim for foiling her crime-spree plot, and nearly gets close enough to Kim to grab her for revenge{because she's walking in the guise of Mr. Barkin} in the school hallway. However, the real Mr. Barkin comes out into the hall, and Kim quickly identifies which is the fake Barkin, and the imposter's true identity. But Chamile-leon runs away. Ron, being late for school this day, comes in late on the action, so he's not near Kim. He decides to help, but as his alter-ego, not Ron. He slips into a spot where no one can see him. He transforms, catches Chamile-leon by creating a blue ray{no pun intended} prison around her when she turn the corner, and she falls for it. Ron, as the Blue Light, who saved the day, gets cheered by all the dreamy-eyed girls, and impressed guys, even Bonnie thinks this masked person is "hot". But because the Blue Light is really Ron, he flirts w/Kim a bit. Kim doesn't realize its really Ron, so she tries to ignore the flirting. Bonnie, always being jealous of Kim, especially since a really "hot" guy was flirting w/Kim, tells Kim, "You already have a bf, Kim.", and "I'll bet he's cuter under that mask!". Kim replies, "I'll stick with Ron." Bonnie again responds by saying that the Blue Light is infinately hotter than Ron, and that she'll kiss him{Ron as the Blue Light} just to turn his attention away from Kim{although nobody, including Bonnie, know who this mysterious hero really is}. Kim, then challenges Bonnie to kiss the hero, even if he unmasks, and he is an ugly guy, or not, at least in Bonnie's opinion. Bonnie agrees. The next scene follows. Drakken, and Shego get word of this hero, and plan to capture him, after captured Needious gasps that one of his inventions work when Ron's heroic acts get on tv, and Drakken see it. Drakken manages to capture Kim, after they{him, and Shego} learn that this hero flirts w/ Kim Possible whenever he's near her, and in front of the whole school, where Drakken comes to in a trap set to draw out the Blue Light, by publicizing the fact that he's captured Kim Possible, and that if the hero, doesn't give up his power to Drakken, Kim, and the school will be trapped under Drakken's forces{his robots he built} forever. Not only that, but the same goes for the entire town of Middleton, as well. Even worse, Shego tied Kim to a blimp hovering in the air miles above the school stadium, and took away her gadgets, and foolishly carried them with her to the school stadium. Drakken has threatened to drop Kim from mid-air, and everything else he threatened, if the Blue Light doesn't surrendor. Kim really is the helpless one this time, with none of her gadgets, including the Kimmunicator ,and a parachute, and she can't move around the blimp because Shego tied her up too secure for Kim to break free from.it. Ron, in front of the whole school, says who he is when Drakken tells the Blue Light to reveal himself to fight Drakken, and Shego, but everyone laughs at him, saying "You're a loser Stoppable!", and other criticizing remarks. Kim as well tells yells, "That's not your best distraction, Ron!" So Ron grabs, and says into a close-by microphone "Watch me". He whips out his ring, and says the word/phrase that turns him into the Blue Light. Ron thinks to himself, "This isn't the fearless ferret, This is for Real!" Everyone gasps w/a long pause of silence from everyone as the Blue Light costume ionizes around Ron, proving that he is who he just said to be. Ron floats into the air, rips off his mask simultaniously, throws it to the ground, and says very seriously w/a angry look on his face to Drakken, "RELEASE MY GIRLFRIEND, NOW!" Ron, and Shego then battle, and Ron is, not surprisingly, very resourceful w/using his power to pickup/toss/punch, and knock over Shego, who accidentally knocks down,, and out of conciousness, Drakken. But while Ron tries freeing Kim from a public display of her having been captured by her oldest foe, Shego means to hit Ron w/her green beams, but accidentally hit, and destroys his ring, before he can free Kim. Before he loses all of his power, he uses the last of it to quickly pull to him his jetpack from his nearby bag of mission clothes, and gear, instantaneously. He puts it on, and flies straight into Shego, and carries her up in the air, forcing her to give up, or fall. Shego has another idea, and w/ her glowing hands, attempts to destroys the jetpack, but she fails. She only damages the fuel line on it causing it to fail. She falls to the ground, as Ron struggles to make a safe landing. Shego, from the fall, also gets knocked unconcious. As she does land, her last act for before she lands unconcious, is that she uses her remote controlled dentonator to pop the blimp, as she falls through the air. Ron manages to land intact, though. Ron remembers Needious's words, "A hero is made by his deeds, not gadgets." Ron very resourcefully using the last bit of power from the ring, tries to use the ring's beams to fix what parts of his jetpack need fixing, but it doesn't work. In that same instant, he also remembers what Needious said about the ring, and matters of the heart. . Ron then proceeds to put on both his malfunctioning jetpack, and the ring. He then yells out to the top of his lungs, "KIM POSSIBLE, I LOVE YOU! AND I WILL SAVE YOU!", and bangs his fist w/ the ring on it on his chest. The last bit of power in the ring fixes his jetpack to full power. Ron instantaniously flys up, and catches Kim just as the blimp pops itself from its detonator. Ron then flys down to the ground below, with Kim in his arms. And as they are flying down, Kim tells Ron, in a most loving type, soft sounding voice, "I feel really safe when I'm with you, Ron.". When they land on the ground, Bonnie rushes up, and kisses Ron, just to be a pain to Kim, and prove her point against Kim, wheather, or not her point is true, just so Kim loses the argument in some way, or another. Ron responds immediately after Bonnie kisses him w/ a sickly look on his face that, that Bonnie kissing him was just sick, and wrong. Kim, with a very angry look on her face at what Bonnie has just done, yanks Bonnie by the scruff of her neck to turn, and face Kim. Kim says very, very angrily to Bonnie, "DON'T YOU EVER KISS MY BOYFRIEND, BONNIE!", and Kim hauls off , and smacks Bonnie with her hand but good. Then Kim says to Ron, "Come here!", and grabs Ron, and kisses him, saying, "Ron, you are truly my hero." Everyone cheers for Ron, including a half-beat up Bonnie{from Kim's sudden slap to her face}. Even Barkin, congratulates Ron, telling him,"You an' Possible are made for each other, cause your both heros. You guys just express that quality differently.". The next day at school, the sign out front reads:"This just in: Ron Is UN-Stoppable!". Ron is at his locker getting something, and Kim walks up to him, and says,"Let's get to class before were late hero.", and she walks off. Ron just watches Kim walk off, and as he is, we see him standing there watching with an alls-well-that-ends-well smile. The End!

The only thing I think this would be an allusion, and spoof on to is obviously, the Green Lantern, and the episode where Ron wore the muscle enhancment ring, "Ron the Man". Also of note: I know this kind of plot would reference "The Fearlet Ferret" episode, too! Anyway, parodies, and spoofs aren't exactly a new idea for episodes of Disney channel shows, including their cartoons in this statement as well. So, with that said, I think that this would make for a pretty decent plot, although it references some things{see above for details on that}, partially because the Green Lantern is a popular character, and making, and taking Ron to a level of heroics, where Ron both saves Kim, and becomes less doofus-like from his older seasons character mold, are both popular ideas! Also, the plot is only missing about the safety, and well-being of Dr. Needious after Drakken is foiled. Also, I didn't make up Dr. Needious. He is Malcolm Needious's{ the villian from the "Virt-U-Ron" episode}father, and can be seen in the episode "Virt-U-Ron". So he isn't a made-up character. Plus, the reason I made Kim very loving to Ron in this "plotline", is because of the fact, that even though her, and Ron are now together{as in boyfriend, & girlfriend}, it is in my opinion that Kim still treats Ron like a irresponsible dope, in these new season episodes. I think most of you will to some extent agree with me on this. The whole matter in question is :"Can Ron ever, in even just one single episode, if not more than one, be made into a less-goofy type character that all the other characters rag on, and more of a responsible character, with just a bit more heroics{since Ron has in past episodes, and the movies benn mor heroic than normal}, or don't the Disney writers want the character to break that mold, that created him in the first place? Any thoughts? Comments? Questions? on this plot? I may not respond to any questions, or comments, or thoughts right away, but I will check back every day or a few, so any thing about my post I will see, and I will respond to them as I read them. So, please, anybody with input on this idea, it would be greatly accepted. Thanks!

[127]Mar 12, 2007

I agree with Kimfan about how Ron: 1.does have very good instincts. 2.does have chaos theory working tremendiously in his favor. and 3. is an excellent make-up artist, as seen by his great Mad-Dog mask. Also, I see some bit of potential of Kim, and Bonnie, and/or Kim & Shego becoming friends. Another interesting set of ideas, would be: 1.bring back all the girls that Ron liked, and has been liked by, so that Kim will be major-league jealous of Ron being really just friendly to the girls, wheras Kim sees through the girls to their real intentions, and makes it know to the girls, who just then try all the harder to get around Ron, even if they do just to get at Kim. 2. make Ron all the more braver. 3.show that Bonnie is really jealous of Kim, because she does save the world, and all that, and also because she in reality likes Ron, {in the same manner Helga liked Arnold in "Hey! Arnold"}, and is jealous that Ron is Kim's boyfriend instead of Bonnie's. This could be expounded upon because Bonnie really, for the most part, only teases Kim, and not Ron. 4. Bring back other older season characters like Felix, 5. Have{and this is a cool one, just like Bizzaro is to Superman} Drakken actually succeed at making 1 pair of evil clones of Kim{Evil Kim}, and Ron{Evil Ron}, and at the end of the episode have the Evil Kim, and Evil Ron leave Drakken & Shego, and become a new villianious duo. Only this time, they won't melt so easily, since Drakken had made a better formula this time round. And Kim, and Ron's evil counterpart can only be defeated by their respective good-guy alternates, or Kim, can exploit Evil Ron's weaknesses, and Ron can exploit Evil Kim's weaknesses. Also, the evil counterparts crush on their good-guy counterpart's boyfriend/girlfriend, and this affects their behavior. 6 Have {Mr.}Dr. Possible, and Wade collaborate on some inventions. Comments? Questions?  

beeftony

[128]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 29
    Dude, you need to do more paragraph breaks. I stopped reading halfway through because my eyes hurt.

bbqsauce13

[129]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 39
    How can you people stand to write like that? That probably took you a half an hour alone.

BrendanK

[130]Mar 12, 2007
    bbqsauce13 wrote:
    How can you people stand to write like that? That probably took you a half an hour alone.

I don't know, for someone who's got a real clear idea of what their trying to write and knows how to touch type, large posts like that could be written up in a few minutes.

Yes, beware the large posts of those who play "Typing of the Dead"

Ross0855

[131]Mar 12, 2007

beeftony wrote:
    Dude, you need to do more paragraph breaks. I stopped reading halfway through because my eyes hurt.
    And you thought I was bad . I atleast read about all of it. How I done it is my secret

I must say 1357900 you have a nice imagination and go pretty much into detail on what you want in a episode. I don't think airing an episode of Ron being braver and not his same old self as a goof just because of some powers that he got would be a good idea. I want to see Ron be brave on his own terms not just because of some special powers that he attained by or from someone or something.

We see a fearless Kim and she doesn't need special powers so I would ask does Ron need any? Even though Ron already has monkey powers I would say no. Ron is a goof but he doesn't need some special power to become braver during missions. I think he can get his confidence by other means. Like Kim being in a life or death situation. In Mad Dogs and Aliens would have been a perfect oportunity  for Ron to step up and be a man. Kim was like going to die from Warmonga when Warmonga slashed through Kims force field. Instead of seeing a nicer Shego do it we could have seen a fearless Ron beat her up and save the day.

One thing that the writers have done  well on was on the romance part. Some of your cliches you had could have been done alittle better. Having Kim and Ron being romantic towards each other doesn't always need for them to get all mushy on each other either. That is definetly not what romance is all about. Some of your lines are pretty corny like somethings Kim says to Ron and your Bonnie likes Ron as a super hero thing.  Kim wouldnt go dare Bonnie to go kiss someone just to prove a point. Women are not about kissing some hunk they got attracted to. Also having them acting like this would not go well with a Disney show.

If Kim knew that it was Ron why would she dare Bonnie to kiss HER BOYFRIEND? Kim isn't about getting revenge on Bonnie for all of Bonnies remarks at Kim for being popular and of Kim dating Ron you know.

I think that all Kim wants from Bonnie is for Bonnie to stop being so mean to her at every corner. We have seen this in  season 4 in Car Alarm . Kim showing off her new car to try and show off Bonnie that Kim isn't such a loser that Bonnie always gets at towards Kim.

Edited on 03/12/2007 7:54pm

BrendanK

[132]Mar 12, 2007
    beeftony wrote:
    If Kim knew that it was Ron why would she dare Bonnie to kiss HER BOYFRIEND? Kim isn't about getting revenge on Bonnie for all of Bonnies remarks at Kim for being popular and of Kim dating Ron you know.

I think that all Kim wants from Bonnie is for Bonnie to stop being so mean to her at every corner. We have seen this in season 4 in Car Alarm . Kim showing off her new car to try and show off Bonnie that Kim isn't such a loser that Bonnie always gets at towards Kim.

Well, Intelectually isn't after anything more than an end to hostility.  Emotionally though, she's constantly remembering every slight against her by Bonnie, and dreaming of some sort of revenge.  So while she won't plan out any big vengeful schemes, she'll still celebrate moments when Bonnie is brought low, and feel guilty about being too happy about it later.

beeftony

[133]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 29
    BrendanK wrote:
    beeftony wrote:

I think that all Kim wants from Bonnie is for Bonnie to stop being so mean to her at every corner. We have seen this in season 4 in Car Alarm . Kim showing off her new car to try and show off Bonnie that Kim isn't such a loser that Bonnie always gets at towards Kim.

Well, Intelectually isn't after anything more than an end to hostility. Emotionally though, she's constantly remembering every slight against her by Bonnie, and dreaming of some sort of revenge. So while she won't plan out any big vengeful schemes, she'll still celebrate moments when Bonnie is brought low, and feel guilty about being too happy about it later.

I think you meant to quote Ross and quoted me instead. Funny mistake.

Ross0855

[134]Mar 13, 2007
    BrendanK wrote:
    beeftony wrote:

Well, Intelectually isn't after anything more than an end to hostility.  Emotionally though, she's constantly remembering every slight against her by Bonnie, and dreaming of some sort of revenge.  So while she won't plan out any big vengeful schemes, she'll still celebrate moments when Bonnie is brought low, and feel guilty about being too happy about it later.

Completly agree with you here on this one. What he was taking from this though was Kim actually getting revenge on Bonnie over one of Bonnies stunts she always does to Kim. Im pretty sure Kim wants to stick it to Bonnie for sure and of course we have seen Kim being alittle happy when Bonnie does get it like in this seasons car episode of Bonnies car getting trashed. I just think Kim wants this hostility to end but getting back at Bonnie wont end this for sure and im pretty sure this is not how Kim would want it to end.

Kim is a nice person and treats everyone nice besides the villians that is and I think for this little fued to end Bonnie would have to change not Kim I think. Kim is just the victim in this.

Kimfan

[135]Mar 14, 2007
    Well maybe I was a bit harch but Bonny and Kim's rivalry does add a lot of comedy to the show. Anyway I have been bissy for days trying to write my story idea. I however like I said before are no great writer so I'll first share my idea and see what you have to say about it, before I post the story, which I'm still writting. It is just a mixture of a lot of Cliche's, Drakken once again become bitter because he keeps loosing to Kim. Kim and Ron are boyfrien and girlfriend by now. Draken kidnaps a biologest, an electronics tecnition and a mechanics expert to build himself a machine which will turn Kim into a baby. This will make it easier for him to Kill her. He succeeds in turning her into a baby, but cannot Kill her as Ron, who played the distraction, changes rolles and saves her in the nick of time. But now he is stuck with a babby. It takes wade and the twins to figure out how to reverse this situation, meanwhile the twins are having a hell of a time looking after her. It seems that only Ron can stop her crying, and keep her happy. He helps put her to sleep by lying on the couch with her laying on his chest. In the end they have to get the very same machine which had turned Kim into a babby and add some sort of gadget which the twins and Wade had invented. Ron now has to take point and fight Shego so that Rufus and the twins could install the device. In the battle between Ron and Shego his natural caos theory help him, but some of his mistic monkey power also come to the front. Finally Kim is back, Ron on the other hand is about to be thrashed by Shego, he screams out,"Sombody save me!" at which point Kim jumps into the fight and saves the day. She does however now have an obsession with lollipops.

tell me what you think.

lazyjay

[136]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 30

It sounds like it could be an entertaining story... kind of like Sky High meets Kim Possible in an alternate universe. I'm not a good writer or storyteller, but I am a good consumer of stories. From that perspective I would appreciate more substance in the build up to the climax and at the resolution/ending of the story. Also, it sounds like it could be a very funny gag but I wonder where the h*ll this came from?...

Kimfan wrote:
    She does however now have an obsession with lollipops.

I know this is nowhere near a final draft but, as a reader, I would appreciate better/more use of the carriage return to make reading easier on the eyes. And (not to be mean) take advantage of your education in grammar - and your spell checker - to make reading easier on the brain.

Edited on 03/14/2007 1:52am

Ross0855

[137]Mar 14, 2007
    Kimfan wrote:
    Well maybe I was a bit harch but Bonny and Kim's rivalry does add a lot of comedy to the show. Anyway I have been bissy for days trying to write my story idea. I however like I said before are no great writer so I'll first share my idea and see what you have to say about it, before I post the story, which I'm still writting. It is just a mixture of a lot of Cliche's, Drakken once again become bitter because he keeps loosing to Kim. Kim and Ron are boyfrien and girlfriend by now. Draken kidnaps a biologest, an electronics tecnition and a mechanics expert to build himself a machine which will turn Kim into a baby. This will make it easier for him to Kill her. He succeeds in turning her into a baby, but cannot Kill her as Ron, who played the distraction, changes rolles and saves her in the nick of time. But now he is stuck with a babby. It takes wade and the twins to figure out how to reverse this situation, meanwhile the twins are having a hell of a time looking after her. It seems that only Ron can stop her crying, and keep her happy. He helps put her to sleep by lying on the couch with her laying on his chest. In the end they have to get the very same machine which had turned Kim into a babby and add some sort of gadget which the twins and Wade had invented. Ron now has to take point and fight Shego so that Rufus and the twins could install the device. In the battle between Ron and Shego his natural caos theory help him, but some of his mistic monkey power also come to the front. Finally Kim is back, Ron on the other hand is about to be thrashed by Shego, he screams out,"Sombody save me!" at which point Kim jumps into the fight and saves the day. She does however now have an obsession with lollipops.

tell me what you think.

One big thing I have wrong with this idea is the tweebs having a so called fun of a time taking care of Kim. Kim is a baby blasted. The tweebs shouldnt be treating a baby especially since its their sister like one of their inventions or worse.

Also Drakken just wanting to just kill her by turning her into a baby. I think its alittle overboard for a disney episode. But atleast your upfront compared to the series on Disney channel. A similar episode or should I say a movie called A Sitch in Time is the closest to this idea of yours. Its not that bad but why does Ron , The tweebs and Wade just have to watch Kim since she is a baby? Yes they are the main characters on the show now but I would think Kims parents can handle taking care of Kim.

Kimfan

[138]Mar 14, 2007
    I forgot to add that Kim’s parents were away on a camp celebrating their anniversary.

BrendanK

[139]Mar 15, 2007
    Hmm. . .

Recalling the earlier mention of the Mystical Monkey Power, possibly an episode that briefly kicks it up a bit:

In Middleton, Barkin informs the students that "In the spirit of international touchy feely ness, the school is supposed to put on a show drawn from a different country.  We have at random selected Journey to the West."  He immediately makes everyone draw lots for their roles, and naturally Ron pulls out the lot for Sun Wu Kung.  Barkin tells him he's the lead, which prompts a loud 'Booyah!', but then Barkin adds that he's the Monkey King.  Naturally the monkey refference kills Rons celebration.

Meanwhile, Monkey Fist is following up on a lead that supposedly reveales the location of a piece of the real monkey kings iron pole.  Kim and Ron intervine, but the artifact in question goes flying and winds up hooking onto Ron.  Things seem normal at first, then in becomes increasingly apparent that the fragment has mannaged to give Ron Sun Wu Kung's shapeshifting powers.

Monkey Fist meanwhile tries to get the artifact from Ron, but Ron meanwhile is still doing the play, and he's starting to find that he's having trouble differentiating between the play and reality.  Needless to say, Kim and Wade have to try countering this before Ron gets to a scene that unleashes a monkey rampage.

Kimfan

[140]Mar 16, 2007
    This sounds like a cool plot. I just wish that it could be made part of the Disney channel series