Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

Kimfan

[141]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    Ross0855 wrote:
    Kimfan wrote:
    Well maybe I was a bit harch but Bonny and Kim's rivalry does add a lot of comedy to the show. Anyway I have been bissy for days trying to write my story idea. I however like I said before are no great writer so I'll first share my idea and see what you have to say about it, before I post the story, which I'm still writting. It is just a mixture of a lot of Cliche's, Drakken once again become bitter because he keeps loosing to Kim. Kim and Ron are boyfrien and girlfriend by now. Draken kidnaps a biologest, an electronics tecnition and a mechanics expert to build himself a machine which will turn Kim into a baby. This will make it easier for him to Kill her. He succeeds in turning her into a baby, but cannot Kill her as Ron, who played the distraction, changes rolles and saves her in the nick of time. But now he is stuck with a babby. It takes wade and the twins to figure out how to reverse this situation, meanwhile the twins are having a hell of a time looking after her. It seems that only Ron can stop her crying, and keep her happy. He helps put her to sleep by lying on the couch with her laying on his chest. In the end they have to get the very same machine which had turned Kim into a babby and add some sort of gadget which the twins and Wade had invented. Ron now has to take point and fight Shego so that Rufus and the twins could install the device. In the battle between Ron and Shego his natural caos theory help him, but some of his mistic monkey power also come to the front. Finally Kim is back, Ron on the other hand is about to be thrashed by Shego, he screams out,"Sombody save me!" at which point Kim jumps into the fight and saves the day. She does however now have an obsession with lollipops.

tell me what you think.

One big thing I have wrong with this idea is the tweebs having a so called fun of a time taking care of Kim. Kim is a baby blasted. The tweebs shouldnt be treating a baby especially since its their sister like one of their inventions or worse.

Also Drakken just wanting to just kill her by turning her into a baby. I think its alittle overboard for a disney episode. But atleast your upfront compared to the series on Disney channel. A similar episode or should I say a movie called A Sitch in Time is the closest to this idea of yours. Its not that bad but why does Ron , The tweebs and Wade just have to watch Kim since she is a baby? Yes they are the main characters on the show now but I would think Kims parents can handle taking care of Kim.

When I wrote that the tweebs were having a hell of a time, I meant it in a bad way. Like they weren't managing very well. But off course that only happens after they've been having fun for a while. I'll try and post my final story by next week sunday.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ross0855

[142]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 8

Kimfan wrote:
    Ross0855 wrote:
    Kimfan wrote:
    Well maybe I was a bit harch but Bonny and Kim's rivalry does add a lot of comedy to the show. Anyway I have been bissy for days trying to write my story idea. I however like I said before are no great writer so I'll first share my idea and see what you have to say about it, before I post the story, which I'm still writting. It is just a mixture of a lot of Cliche's, Drakken once again become bitter because he keeps loosing to Kim. Kim and Ron are boyfrien and girlfriend by now. Draken kidnaps a biologest, an electronics tecnition and a mechanics expert to build himself a machine which will turn Kim into a baby. This will make it easier for him to Kill her. He succeeds in turning her into a baby, but cannot Kill her as Ron, who played the distraction, changes rolles and saves her in the nick of time. But now he is stuck with a babby. It takes wade and the twins to figure out how to reverse this situation, meanwhile the twins are having a hell of a time looking after her. It seems that only Ron can stop her crying, and keep her happy. He helps put her to sleep by lying on the couch with her laying on his chest. In the end they have to get the very same machine which had turned Kim into a babby and add some sort of gadget which the twins and Wade had invented. Ron now has to take point and fight Shego so that Rufus and the twins could install the device. In the battle between Ron and Shego his natural caos theory help him, but some of his mistic monkey power also come to the front. Finally Kim is back, Ron on the other hand is about to be thrashed by Shego, he screams out,"Sombody save me!" at which point Kim jumps into the fight and saves the day. She does however now have an obsession with lollipops. tell me what you think.
    One big thing I have wrong with this idea is the tweebs having a so called fun of a time taking care of Kim. Kim is a baby blasted. The tweebs shouldnt be treating a baby especially since its their sister like one of their inventions or worse. Also Drakken just wanting to just kill her by turning her into a baby. I think its alittle overboard for a disney episode. But atleast your upfront compared to the series on Disney channel. A similar episode or should I say a movie called A Sitch in Time is the closest to this idea of yours. Its not that bad but why does Ron , The tweebs and Wade just have to watch Kim since she is a baby? Yes they are the main characters on the show now but I would think Kims parents can handle taking care of Kim.
    When I wrote that the tweebs were having a hell of a time, I meant it in a bad way. Like they weren't managing very well. But off course that only happens after they've been having fun for a while. I'll try and post my final story by next week sunday.

I thought so but I would think the tweebs would be mature when it comes to taking care of a baby or they would just go ack and not want to help take care of Kim at the sight of seeing her as a baby. I definitely cant see them do pranks on a baby of all things. Or just treat a baby bad at all. They are smarter than that for sure. You gotta be careful when it comes to stories that revolve around babies. Treating a baby badly in a story or anything could bomb the story.

Only time I saw the tweebs go pranksters on Kim was just during one date so I cant see them wanting to treat Kim especially since she is a baby in a bad way. They arnt the prankster types anyway. They just dont follow the rules of the house and of course throw some gossip which they did during this season. But none of there actions that they have done  would they want to hurt Kim in any way.

Edited on 03/18/2007 2:10am
    Edited 2 total times.

Godofbore

[143]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 2
    Man of a Million Places

A New villain is wreaking havoc all around the globe, the problem seeming to be that this same villain is in nearly ten places at once! Eventually Kim and Ron show up on the scene, catching one of them and carting them off to jail. However, the very next day, Wade informs them that the same guy was broken out and has returned to stealing things. The two wonder how exactly one man can steal so much stuff at once. Meanwhile, at Middleton High, a new student has arrived named Derrick Cagon, having just transferred in. The young man instantly meets up with the two, admitting he's a big fan of the two, asking if he could go on a mission with them. After much begging... they eventually say yes. To their surprise, this new guy helps them nab and foil tons of different thieves and such, single handedly. He then starts taking credit for all of Team Possible's success. Naturally, Kim and Ron get upset, as they figure out something is wrong with this, wondering how this total rookie can beat all these bad guys so easily. To make matters worse, Derrick also for some reason seems to be doing absolutely perfect in school and when Kim tries to ask and find out what's up, someone frames Team Possible by planting a can of spraypaint in Kim's locker, after having vandalizing every hallway and wall of the school. Barken catches wind and threatens to suspend her. However, Ron tries to confess he was to blame, so they both end up getting suspended for an entire month.

A few days pass, as Derrick goes to foil another criminal, while Kim and Ron sulk at how somehow, their entire life seems to have gone on a downward spiral ever since this new kid showed up. Soon enough, Wade informs them that apparently Derrick was captured by a huge group of villains. In fact, all of these villains were exactly the ones that Derrick had captured together... being held at Middleton High! Reluctantly Team Possible charges in to save the day... only to find out it's a trap! Derrick and the villains all capture Team Possible, as he then reveals that this was all a hoax to get revenge on them for making him look so bad by capturing him so easily. It turns out Derrick Cagon was the very villian they so easily foiled and he along with these other villains are known as the Decagon of Dispicibleness... and in actuality, they're all actually Indentical Dectuplet Siblings. A group of petty thieves who only steal for fun and glory. Derrick then says he and his brothers are all gonna finish Kim and Ron off and become the most famous villains in the world.

Unfortunately for them, in the end, not even the ten of them are a match for Team Possible and their plan is foiled. To make matters worse, Barken happens to come back just as the fight concludes, since he apparently left something there, finding out all about this hoax... as an empty spraycan falls out of Derrick's pocket. Derrick is expelled from Middleton High, as he and The Decagon are all sent to jail and Team Possible is back to business as usual.
    Edited on 03/18/2007 2:55am

DrakkenWasHere

[144]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 3
    Godofbore wrote:
    Man of a Million Places

A New villain is wreaking havoc all around the globe, the problem seeming to be that this same villain is in nearly ten places at once! Eventually Kim and Ron show up on the scene, catching one of them and carting them off to jail. However, the very next day, Wade informs them that the same guy was broken out and has returned to stealing things. The two wonder how exactly one man can steal so much stuff at once. Meanwhile, at Middleton High, a new student has arrived named Derrick Cagon, having just transferred in. The young man instantly meets up with the two, admitting he's a big fan of the two, asking if he could go on a mission with them. After much begging... they eventually say yes. To their surprise, this new guy helps them nab and foil tons of different thieves and such, single handedly. He then starts taking credit for all of Team Possible's success. Naturally, Kim and Ron get upset, as they figure out something is wrong with this, wondering how this total rookie can beat all these bad guys so easily. To make matters worse, Derrick also for some reason seems to be doing absolutely perfect in school and when Kim tries to ask and find out what's up, someone frames Team Possible by planting a can of spraypaint in Kim's locker, after having vandalizing every hallway and wall of the school. Barken catches wind and threatens to suspend her. However, Ron tries to confess he was to blame, so they both end up getting suspended for an entire month.

A few days pass, as Derrick goes to foil another criminal, while Kim and Ron sulk at how somehow, their entire life seems to have gone on a downward spiral ever since this new kid showed up. Soon enough, Wade informs them that apparently Derrick was captured by a huge group of villains. In fact, all of these villains were exactly the ones that Derrick had captured together... being held at Middleton High! Reluctantly Team Possible charges in to save the day... only to find out it's a trap! Derrick and the villains all capture Team Possible, as he then reveals that this was all a hoax to get revenge on them for making him look so bad by capturing him so easily. It turns out Derrick Cagon was the very villian they so easily foiled and he along with these other villains are known as the Decagon of Dispicibleness... and in actuality, they're all actually Indentical Dectuplet Siblings. A group of petty thieves who only steal for fun and glory. Derrick then says he and his brothers are all gonna finish Kim and Ron off and become the most famous villains in the world.

Unfortunately for them, in the end, not even the ten of them are a match for Team Possible and their plan is foiled. To make matters worse, Barken happens to come back just as the fight concludes, since he apparently left something there, finding out all about this hoax... as an empty spraycan falls out of Derrick's pocket. Derrick is expelled from Middleton High, as he and The Decagon are all sent to jail and Team Possible is back to business as usual.

Interesting idea, the only problem I have with it is.....I think Wade would have been able to see through Derrick's plan. After a while, I think Wade would have used his skills to look him up.

BrendanK

[145]Mar 21, 2007
    Who can do anything?

Ok, this starts out with Kim and Ron fighting the Seniors over an ancient artifact with supposed magical powers.  Naturally in the fight, the artifact activates, and Ron gets zapped.  There are no apparent effects besides a mark that dissapears before it can be seen.  The next day, it suddenly seems that Ron can do nothing wrong.  He aces the tests he's got, he easily handles bonnie and other schoolday annoyances, and when a broken floorboard puts Kim in danger on a mission, Ron cleans Shego's clock and takes down Draken record time.  (And with every display of incredible ability, the mark reappears)

Ultimately it's discovered that the artifact has imbued Ron with a Paragon spell, making him the best at everything he tries to do.  Initially we get to see Kim struggling with her feelings - (She's the one who's supposed to be great at anything).

In the end however, it's found that the Paragon spell doesn't just render it's wielder supreme, it actually drains the ability from everyone around to accomplish this.  With this discovery, Ron steps in and takes advantage of the Paragon effect to work a rite to banish the power from him forever.

Ross0855

[146]Mar 22, 2007
    BrendanK wrote:
    Who can do anything?

Ok, this starts out with Kim and Ron fighting the Seniors over an ancient artifact with supposed magical powers. Naturally in the fight, the artifact activates, and Ron gets zapped. There are no apparent effects besides a mark that dissapears before it can be seen. The next day, it suddenly seems that Ron can do nothing wrong. He aces the tests he's got, he easily handles bonnie and other schoolday annoyances, and when a broken floorboard puts Kim in danger on a mission, Ron cleans Shego's clock and takes down Draken record time. (And with every display of incredible ability, the mark reappears)

Ultimately it's discovered that the artifact has imbued Ron with a Paragon spell, making him the best at everything he tries to do. Initially we get to see Kim struggling with her feelings - (She's the one who's supposed to be great at anything).

In the end however, it's found that the Paragon spell doesn't just render it's wielder supreme, it actually drains the ability from everyone around to accomplish this. With this discovery, Ron steps in and takes advantage of the Paragon effect to work a rite to banish the power from him forever.

An episode I would want to see. Nicely thought up. My only problem with it would be with Kim. I would see Kim shocked with how Ron can do anything and I can see her happy since Ron finally is being more of a support to Kim during missions.

I dont see her jelling in this episode because of how Kim is. Kim doesnt want to be the center of attention so I dont think she would mind much of Ron being able to save the day more.
    We all know that Kim doesnt want to take much credit in saving the day with how she acts during the series. Every time someone thanks Kim for doing some super task she goes on saying that it wasnt no big.

Kim was like this during Team Impossible but I think she would act differently with Ron compared to Team Impossible who were acting like jerks since Kim and Ron are a couple now. Now if Ron starts off by wanting to take credit for everything I do see Kim jelling but I dont see that from Ron either. Other than that it sounds like an awesome episode

[147]Mar 22, 2007

I agree w/ you guys on my idea. It is a bit cliched, a bit unlike traditional KP eps, and sounds more like a fanfic{I think}. Unfortunetly, I'm not a proffesional writer, just a guy in his early twenties, who has watched KP since it debuted in June 2002. Yes, this is gonna be a long one. I type like I think. It did however, only take 25-minutes to write. Anyway, I have a few ideas for KP eps, so here's my thoughts: Feel free to shoot back any questions, or comments. Like before, I get back to these posts every 3-5 days, if not the next day. Rarely, will I not get back to a topic thread for for more than 4 days. I generally, get there every 2-3 days usually, and sometimes on the 4th day for some cases. In extreme cases do I not return for more than 4 days. One last thing: I like most of the ideas I have been, and am seeing on this board. Great Jobs, Guys! What about that idea of the guy in a million places at once? That was pretty smart! On to the rant...

1. We all would like to see Ron braver. We know that he has mystical monkey powers, and Kim doesn't have any supernatural powers whatsoever. What if Ron lost his powers if the Lotus Blade were to somehow be destroyed, and Ron ends up being forced to having to step up, and save the day, and maybe even Kim, from something, or someone? Even better is if he doesn't lose his power, he instead just steps up on his own, and becomes braver w/out using his powers at all, from an experience of some sort{like Kim in serious danger}. One of you guys mentioned this idea, as in the ep "Car Alarm". Hats off to You who mentioned this idea, I honestly don't remember. It's on the previous page of this thread, I think.

2.What if Mr. & Mrs. Stoppable were to{more, or less w/out Ron's permission} invite all the Possibles over for dinner, and Ron's secretly afraid the 2 families won't get along, not in the fighting sense, but as it concerns how both Stoppable, and Possible parents don't really see their daughter's/son's choice in boyfriend/girlfriend not right for their daughter/son, when in reality, Ron's got nothing to fear because he doesn't hear all of the Possible & Stoppable's conversations, but makes too many accusations, as usual. In reality, both families are happy w/both Kim & Ron's relationship. Both families could end up joining Ron, and Kim on a mission. Kim, and Ron maybe could learn that their parents are just as good on missions, as they are.

3.Bring back some of the KP soundtrack songs. My favs were Call Me, Beep Me{Tony Phillips Remix}, :Say The Word, and It's Just You. I also liked some of the other songs on that soundtrack, but those are my favs.

4.What if Bonnie was robbed, at night, more than once, and she reluctantly asks Kim for help, and Kim would reluctantly agree? The villian could be Senior Jr., stealing hair care products, for another of his schemes, and Bonnie gets blamed by her sisters for the absence of all those{her sisters'} hair care products.

5.Ron, and Kim go surfing{I love this idea a lot! It's as we Surf Rock lovers, and/or actual Surfers would say,"Sweet!"!}. They could meet Brian Wilson{of The Beach Boys}, or some other Surf Rock group, like: Dick Dale & the Deltones, Jan & Dean, The Ventures, etc. Of Couse, my fav for an ep of KP would be Brian Wilson.. Brian could sing one of his songs, or one of his songs from when he was the The Beach Boys' song writer{for the most part}. Kim, and Ron could rock out to Good Vibrations, or Surfer Girl{just a thought!}. Unfortunetly, I'm pretty certain Disney wouldn't do this because, unless Surf Rock is one of your fav music styles{like mine!}, or you're old enough to remember those names{I was born in the 80's, but I like Surf Rock, so I'm familiar w/these names.}, or you just know these names, because the little kids wouldn't know who any of these people are. Brian Wilson did guest star on the "Surf the Stars' ep of "Duck Dodgers", but that was Cartoon Network. But I first seen it on Boomerang because my family has for a year, and 3 months now, had Direct TV. 6 chances to watch KP, 3 on west-coast Disney, 3 on east-coast Disney!

6.Bring back characters like Zeta, Felix, Yori{same as Larry}, Larry{I seen already there's an episode w/him in the {right now}remaining ep list.

7.Ron, and Kim's {Boyfriend/Girlfriend}relationship: I wouldn't change much here, except in some eps{like "Car Alarm"}, Ron tells Wade about Kim's car, but Kim yanks the Kim-municator from him, and says something like,"Minding hear, much?", or something like that. Ron gets this from Kim a lot. I think that the writers should have Kim, be both less-scolding of, and to Ron, and more-appreciative that she has Ron for a boyfriend. This can be done, w/out being too mushy, or not mushy at all, unlike my last ep post. While I'm on this note, I also think that the writers should have Kim also be both very careful, and knowledgable about how other girls interact w/ Ron, while at the same time, trusting Ron, and knowing that she can trust him to be a good{faithful} boyfriend. This too, can be done w/out being mushy. Other than those things I just mentioned, I wouldn't change anything else about Ron, and Kim's relationship, except Kim stop treating Ron like a fool, and more like her boyfriend. Once again, the sicky-sweet love mush isn't nessecary to do this succsessfully.

Last idea, 8: Suppose we take a plot where we see 2 familiar looking teens{both Kim, and Ron's age}. They would be running from an older looking Drakken. These 2 would be Ron, and Kim's 2 kids, but the viewers wouldn't know that, aside from speculation, based on the fact, that both of these 2 teens look like both a bit like Kim, and a bit like Ron. The basic plot would be this: An older Drakken{from the future} came up w/a plan to go back in time, and stop something important, in Ron, and Kim's lives to ensure that their kids, don't repeat their parents heroics. Drakken{of the future} is beaten to the past by Kim, and Ron's kids. Kim, and Ron meet their children, but don't know who they are, until the ep's end, if at all. Their kids don't wanna tell their parents who they really are, except for their first names, and they tell them that they need help, and that they heard that Kim, and Ron can do most anything. Ron, and Kim agree to help. Wade relizes mid-ep that Kim, and Ron's kids are in Kim, and Ron's presents when he calls Kim, and Ron, but the Kim-municator acts weird like 2 Kims, and 2 Ron's are present. After some battle, the kids leave, to the future, leaving Kim, and Ron, wondering about how those 2 teens were awfully familiar.

This could lead up to an idea about making the series finale about Ron, and Kim getting married. Disney doesn't have to be risque{innappropriate, if you don't know the meaning of risque} about this kind of plot. I think having Ron, and Kim get married in the series finale, would be an awesome idea, way better than just Kim taking someone to the prom{like "To Be Deleted" has for the synopsis}! One thing: these ideas need work, and are just rough ideas, not completed plots.

BrendanK

[148]Mar 22, 2007
    Ross0855 wrote:
    BrendanK wrote:
    Who can do anything?

Ok, this starts out with Kim and Ron fighting the Seniors over an ancient artifact with supposed magical powers. Naturally in the fight, the artifact activates, and Ron gets zapped. There are no apparent effects besides a mark that dissapears before it can be seen. The next day, it suddenly seems that Ron can do nothing wrong. He aces the tests he's got, he easily handles bonnie and other schoolday annoyances, and when a broken floorboard puts Kim in danger on a mission, Ron cleans Shego's clock and takes down Draken record time. (And with every display of incredible ability, the mark reappears)

Ultimately it's discovered that the artifact has imbued Ron with a Paragon spell, making him the best at everything he tries to do. Initially we get to see Kim struggling with her feelings - (She's the one who's supposed to be great at anything).

In the end however, it's found that the Paragon spell doesn't just render it's wielder supreme, it actually drains the ability from everyone around to accomplish this. With this discovery, Ron steps in and takes advantage of the Paragon effect to work a rite to banish the power from him forever.

An episode I would want to see. Nicely thought up. My only problem with it would be with Kim. I would see Kim shocked with how Ron can do anything and I can see her happy since Ron finally is being more of a support to Kim during missions.

I dont see her jelling in this episode because of how Kim is. Kim doesnt want to be the center of attention so I dont think she would mind much of Ron being able to save the day more.
    We all know that Kim doesnt want to take much credit in saving the day with how she acts during the series. Every time someone thanks Kim for doing some super task she goes on saying that it wasnt no big.

Kim was like this during Team Impossible but I think she would act differently with Ron compared to Team Impossible who were acting like jerks since Kim and Ron are a couple now. Now if Ron starts off by wanting to take credit for everything I do see Kim jelling but I dont see that from Ron either. Other than that it sounds like an awesome episode

Well, Kim might not want to be the center of attention, but she does have serious control issues, and a very strong drive to be the best at whatever she's into.  One of the points of this ep would be that unlike past challenges from Bonnie, Will Du, and Team Impossible, Ron here would basicly be challenging her without being a jerk about it.

Don't forget Kim's response to Ron excelling in Bueno Nacho and Two to Tutor.

Ross0855

[149]Mar 22, 2007
    1357900 wrote:

I agree w/ you guys on my idea. It is a bit cliched, a bit unlike traditional KP eps, and sounds more like a fanfic{I think}. Unfortunetly, I'm not a proffesional writer, just a guy in his early twenties, who has watched KP since it debuted in June 2002. Yes, this is gonna be a long one. I type like I think. It did however, only take 25-minutes to write. Anyway, I have a few ideas for KP eps, so here's my thoughts: Feel free to shoot back any questions, or comments. Like before, I get back to these posts every 3-5 days, if not the next day. Rarely, will I not get back to a topic thread for for more than 4 days. I generally, get there every 2-3 days usually, and sometimes on the 4th day for some cases. In extreme cases do I not return for more than 4 days. One last thing: I like most of the ideas I have been, and am seeing on this board. Great Jobs, Guys! What about that idea of the guy in a million places at once? That was pretty smart! On to the rant...

1. We all would like to see Ron braver. We know that he has mystical monkey powers, and Kim doesn't have any supernatural powers whatsoever. What if Ron lost his powers if the Lotus Blade were to somehow be destroyed, and Ron ends up being forced to having to step up, and save the day, and maybe even Kim, from something, or someone? Even better is if he doesn't lose his power, he instead just steps up on his own, and becomes braver w/out using his powers at all, from an experience of some sort{like Kim in serious danger}. One of you guys mentioned this idea, as in the ep "Car Alarm". Hats off to You who mentioned this idea, I honestly don't remember. It's on the previous page of this thread, I think.

2.What if Mr. & Mrs. Stoppable were to{more, or less w/out Ron's permission} invite all the Possibles over for dinner, and Ron's secretly afraid the 2 families won't get along, not in the fighting sense, but as it concerns how both Stoppable, and Possible parents don't really see their daughter's/son's choice in boyfriend/girlfriend not right for their daughter/son, when in reality, Ron's got nothing to fear because he doesn't hear all of the Possible & Stoppable's conversations, but makes too many accusations, as usual. In reality, both families are happy w/both Kim & Ron's relationship. Both families could end up joining Ron, and Kim on a mission. Kim, and Ron maybe could learn that their parents are just as good on missions, as they are.

3.Bring back some of the KP soundtrack songs. My favs were Call Me, Beep Me{Tony Phillips Remix}, :Say The Word, and It's Just You. I also liked some of the other songs on that soundtrack, but those are my favs.

4.What if Bonnie was robbed, at night, more than once, and she reluctantly asks Kim for help, and Kim would reluctantly agree? The villian could be Senior Jr., stealing hair care products, for another of his schemes, and Bonnie gets blamed by her sisters for the absence of all those{her sisters'} hair care products.

5.Ron, and Kim go surfing{I love this idea a lot! It's as we Surf Rock lovers, and/or actual Surfers would say,"Sweet!"!}. They could meet Brian Wilson{of The Beach Boys}, or some other Surf Rock group, like: Dick Dale & the Deltones, Jan & Dean, The Ventures, etc. Of Couse, my fav for an ep of KP would be Brian Wilson.. Brian could sing one of his songs, or one of his songs from when he was the The Beach Boys' song writer{for the most part}. Kim, and Ron could rock out to Good Vibrations, or Surfer Girl{just a thought!}. Unfortunetly, I'm pretty certain Disney wouldn't do this because, unless Surf Rock is one of your fav music styles{like mine!}, or you're old enough to remember those names{I was born in the 80's, but I like Surf Rock, so I'm familiar w/these names.}, or you just know these names, because the little kids wouldn't know who any of these people are. Brian Wilson did guest star on the "Surf the Stars' ep of "Duck Dodgers", but that was Cartoon Network. But I first seen it on Boomerang because my family has for a year, and 3 months now, had Direct TV. 6 chances to watch KP, 3 on west-coast Disney, 3 on east-coast Disney!

6.Bring back characters like Zeta, Felix, Yori{same as Larry}, Larry{I seen already there's an episode w/him in the {right now}remaining ep list.

7.Ron, and Kim's {Boyfriend/Girlfriend}relationship: I wouldn't change much here, except in some eps{like "Car Alarm"}, Ron tells Wade about Kim's car, but Kim yanks the Kim-municator from him, and says something like,"Minding hear, much?", or something like that. Ron gets this from Kim a lot. I think that the writers should have Kim, be both less-scolding of, and to Ron, and more-appreciative that she has Ron for a boyfriend. This can be done, w/out being too mushy, or not mushy at all, unlike my last ep post. While I'm on this note, I also think that the writers should have Kim also be both very careful, and knowledgable about how other girls interact w/ Ron, while at the same time, trusting Ron, and knowing that she can trust him to be a good{faithful} boyfriend. This too, can be done w/out being mushy. Other than those things I just mentioned, I wouldn't change anything else about Ron, and Kim's relationship, except Kim stop treating Ron like a fool, and more like her boyfriend. Once again, the sicky-sweet love mush isn't nessecary to do this succsessfully.

Last idea, 8: Suppose we take a plot where we see 2 familiar looking teens{both Kim, and Ron's age}. They would be running from an older looking Drakken. These 2 would be Ron, and Kim's 2 kids, but the viewers wouldn't know that, aside from speculation, based on the fact, that both of these 2 teens look like both a bit like Kim, and a bit like Ron. The basic plot would be this: An older Drakken{from the future} came up w/a plan to go back in time, and stop something important, in Ron, and Kim's lives to ensure that their kids, don't repeat their parents heroics. Drakken{of the future} is beaten to the past by Kim, and Ron's kids. Kim, and Ron meet their children, but don't know who they are, until the ep's end, if at all. Their kids don't wanna tell their parents who they really are, except for their first names, and they tell them that they need help, and that they heard that Kim, and Ron can do most anything. Ron, and Kim agree to help. Wade relizes mid-ep that Kim, and Ron's kids are in Kim, and Ron's presents when he calls Kim, and Ron, but the Kim-municator acts weird like 2 Kims, and 2 Ron's are present. After some battle, the kids leave, to the future, leaving Kim, and Ron, wondering about how those 2 teens were awfully familiar.

This could lead up to an idea about making the series finale about Ron, and Kim getting married. Disney doesn't have to be risque{innappropriate, if you don't know the meaning of risque} about this kind of plot. I think having Ron, and Kim get married in the series finale, would be an awesome idea, way better than just Kim taking someone to the prom{like "To Be Deleted" has for the synopsis}! One thing: these ideas need work, and are just rough ideas, not completed plots.

I like your ideas except one. (quickly posting here) I dont think Kim is treating Ron as a fool as you say that you are. In Cal Alarm Kim being on the other side wasnt Ron in general it was all about the car and getting the tweebs to help. Thats the only reference I have seen this season of Kim being at odds with Ron besides all of Rons boo boos he made this season and in Mad Dogs and Aliens where she makes some references to Ron as a mascot.

Kim does treat Ron as a boyfriend throughout this whole season so far. Not a fool at all. Afterall they have been friends and they wouldnt be friends if Kim treated Ron as a fool. You notice every little thing that pops up with Ron Kim is always there for Ron besides anyone else like Bonnie as an example. If Kim were to treat Ron like a fool they wouldnt be friends. If anyone treats Ron as a fool its Bonnie not Kim. Afterall whats so great about Kim is that she cares and is friends with Ron which isnt a total loser but he is kinda. So I would say that she treats Ron as a friend not as a fool at all. If anything Kim does get mad at Ron its over what he has done not for what he is.

[150]Mar 22, 2007

Spur of the moment thought here: Eps are generally made at least a couple months in advance of their airing{or at least that's what I've always thought}. It's not always the case but, here goes:

What about another KP Halloween plot line? The plot  would go something like this: Kim decides to go out trick'r treating w/ Ron for this Halloween. The 2 of them decide, to dress up, as each other. Their costumes would each make them look genuinely like each other. But trouble brews just as they're about to go out, right after they just finish getting into costume, and try out acting the part of the other one, based on how Kim sees Ron, and Ron sees Kim{also know as vice-versa}. They end up leaving so quickly for the mission at hand, they forget to change back out of their costumes. The villians, unaware of their Halloween costumes, kidnap Kim{thinking she's Ron}. Ron must then finally become braver to save, not only whatever it is that's stolen{or threatened to be destroyed}, but even more importantly his girlfriend, and best friend Kim. To make matters worse, Wade, the tweebs, and Monique are all out trick'r treating, and Kim has Rufus in her pocket{because of her costume}. Ron goes to Wade's house, and discovers that he is virtual t'n't{like in "October 31st"}, Ron already has his own hairdryer-grappling gun{like Kim, as we have seen in other eps}, but Ron feels he needs to complete his ensemple w/ his own, Ron-dicator{like he had in a "Sitch In Time", but since time was altered, he never got one, because he never moved away}. This is even more importantly needed for Ron to be stealthy, and have a way of contacticting Kim, because even though Kim is dressed like Ron, she still has the Kim-municator since she was going on a mission. However, just because Ron has a Ron-dicator, the writers should still emphisize Ron saving the day w/out the help of gadgetry, or monkey kung-fu powers. Him having a Ron-dicator is, more, or less just needed so Ron can do all the tech-oriented things that the Kim-municator allows Kim to do. Ron discovers that Wade already had that idea, and is given his own by Wade{to conveniently save time, because of the urgency of the "sitch"}. The villian, since this is a Halloween ep, could be Adrena Lynn, because she is as she says"Freaky". However, I think Drakken, and Shego would be an excellent villian for the ep idea of Ron to finally become, braver, and more heroic, and face off against.

This plot obviously needs work, but I like it. I got this idea, because I was thinking about how I was Ron Stoppable for Halloween a year, or 2 ago{not this past Halloween, but the 1st or 2cd one before it.}. Comments, Questions, Ideas, Improvements? Anybody? Feel free to!

[151]Mar 22, 2007

My idea about the Halloween ep could be called "October 31st Remix", or "Switcheroo". I like the former better than "Switcheroo". I think it sounds better. It does however, also sound more like the title of a KP fan-fic, rather than an ep of KP.

My idea about Ron, and Kim's kids could be called, "The Hero Generations". Hmmm... needs work, ah well..

Once again, Questions, Comments, Improvements, Ideas? Anyone?

Ross0855

[152]Mar 22, 2007

I  like the idea. It sounds like a cool episode to watch. having Kim and Ron act out how they would think of each other isnt that new of a plot but with there romance  going on I would think it would make for an interesting episode. Them trick or treating is kinda old for them just like how the previous one went so I dont know if I can see them going trick or treating especially all thats happend with the progression of the series. Maybe have it like the last halloween episode by having Kim and Ron go to a costume party.

We are all waiting for that certain episode of Ron really stepping up. I would think that this idea would go fine with whatever episode when it ever does happen. Just have it where Ron by his own power becomes brave and fearless during a mission and ends up saving the day. I want to see Ron butt kick Shego and everyone else with some spiffy moves

I dont know if Ron needs a communicator as much as Kim needs one. Ron afterall is usually around Kim all the time so Ron wouldnt really need a communicator unless they were apart from eachother. While we are at it how does Ron appear on Kims communicator when he does talk with Kim? I think it involves his cell phone. Why am I asking? Well, because so far in some episodes this season and previous ones we have seen Ron on Kims communicator. So how does he end up showing up on her communicator?

[153]Mar 23, 2007
    That is a good question! And everyone, say the phrase on the count of 3. 1, 2, 3.."How Does He Do It?" I guess it would be on his cell-phone, maybe.. , I think. And Yeah, I'd love to see Ron do a round house on Shego, like he did in the "Say The Word" music vid. I also really like the idea of him forcing the villians to, "Say My Name!" Ron deserves to be feared by these villians just as Kim is. Feared isn't exactly the right word, but I think you guys understand what I mean. The same should apply to the people Ron, and Kim save.

Kimfan

[154]Mar 23, 2007
    I know I said that I would Post My story on Sunday, but it is ready Now, i'm sorry that it is so long that I have to post it in two parst.

Baby sitting
    Kim and Ron have snuck into Draken’s latest secret lair. Kim told Ron to be careful but like his clumsy self, Ron accidentally stepped across a cable and tripped over it. He also pulled the plug out in the process, causing Draken’s latest doomsday device to lose power. Shego leaped out and she and Kim started fighting. Ron and Draken stared each other off, with the plug behind Ron, Ron remarked “What are you staring at blue boy…” Unable to think of a witty comeback he charged right at Ron. In the mean time Rufus had gone into the circuitry of the machine and was rewiring it. A couple of Draken’s henchmen appeared to help him and Ron ran away as he was outnumbered. The machine was plugged back in which shocked Rufus, but he turned out to be fine. Then the machine overpowered and blew up. Everybody made it out just in time. Unfortunately Draken and Shego escaped.

Kim and the Mad Dogs cheerleaders have made it to the courtier finals of the regional cheer off’s. Like always she and Bonny was arguing about who gets to be at the top of the pyramid. Everybody knows that if they could win the regional competition, they would be participating in the nationals. Ron stormed in on his queue and the crowed went mad, as wipped banana cream was slobbered all over them. After the competition Ron and Kim drove home extremely satisfied with there respective performances, though bummed at Draken’s escape. They have made it to the semi finals with a score of 9.5, 8.9, 9.1, 9.7, 8.8 and 9.8. For a total of 55.8. Giving them a 7.5 lead on there closest opponents that day. They drove slowly, as to maximize there time together, as they were officially dating by now, Kim was resting her head on Ron’s shoulder who to everybody else appears well satisfied in the driver’s seat. As they stepped into Kim’s house her mom reminded her that she had to baby sit the twins as she and KP’s father was going to camp for a week for there anniversary. Kim protest strongly but realizes that it wouldn’t do her any good and dragged Ron up to her room to complain. Just before he disappeared up the stairs he said to Mr. Possible, “Make sure you’re not camping at lake Wannaweep, that place is evil!!!”

In the mean time Dr Draken was going on again about always being defeated at the hands of Kim Possible, he vowed that some how he will destroy her, if it’s the last thing he does. Shego is quick to point out that he’s tried that before with the embarrassment out of existence thing. Draken grinds his teeth in anger yelling at Shego, “Mark my words Shego, that girl will be destroyed at my hands, besides that other thing could have worked if there wasn’t a cure for it”, Shego just shrugs and says “Yes whatever you say Dr Draken” she was flipping through the channels of there cable TV. When at that moment they happened across a nature channel and Draken sow some baby deer. He heard the narrator remark on there vulnerability. Shego switches over but Draken beckons her to put it back. “That gives me an excellent new idea.” He gloated. “Shego we will take a Biology expert, Electronics expert and a Mechanical Expert hostage, except the mechanical expert, we’ll just break my cousin Eddy out of prison, and they will make a machine which will turn Kim Possible into a baby. That will prevent her from dancing and prancing around everything I shoot at her, making it easier for me to destroy her. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.” “What, you want to attack a baby?”
    “Yeh, what, don’t you think it’s a great idea?”
    “Don’t you have any honor? That is sick and wrong.”
    “Shego! How many times must I say it? I’m Evil!”
    “You’re Chicken, that’s what you are.”
    “Urgg, just gather the people on my list.”

By Sunday evening Ron was in the kitchen preparing dinner, he has arranged with his mom to stay at KP’s for the week. Kim and her brothers were once again fighting about privacy; she stormed into the kitchen all upset. “If I have too ugrrr” Ron turned to face her, then hogged her tightly to him, Smiling. “What are you smiling at RON…”
    “Nothing” he said mocking innocence, Kim holds him close to her until she hears Tim: “Hay look, Kim’s baby pictures.” They break there embrace and Kim chases after her brothers again. After dinner the Tweebs were calmer as they were watching wrestling with Ron, Kim was besides him. Not for the wrestling, but to be with him, other than that she was pretty bored out of her mind, so she played some games on the communicator. His arm was around her shoulder and she was resting up against him. Suddenly the communicator bleeped, it was Wade. “What’s up Wade?” He looked up at his monitor and shrugs at first, “Man I still can’t get over the two of you being, um…together like that” Kim frowned at him saying, “Moving on…” Wade snapped out of it and sayd, “Anyway, Draken has kidnapped world renowned biologist Amy Stroganoff, broken motor Edd out of prison and also kidnapped World renowned electronics wiz Barry Extean. He was holding the prisoners in his new lair.

Ron organized with Monique to baby sit the Tweebs while he and Kim went on to save the world. For once Draken’s lair was in the open. He has done nothing to hide it except for putting it in the middle of the Sahara desert, with miles of fence around it. Warning that it is a top secret area and to keep out. Ron was immediately suspicious, “this feels wrong Kim. Very bad road like. We should leave.” “And leave the hostages with Draken?”
    “Kim, would you trust me for once, something bad is going to happen, I can feel it.”
    ”Oh relax Ron, we’ve beaten Draken many times, it’s no big.”
    “Tell me Kim, Why he took those specific people.”
    “That is what we’re her to find out, now come on and stop wining.”

Almost instantly Kim was in a fight against Shego and Draken’s Robots. Ron distracted Draken while Rufus freed the hostages who were tied to chairs. Edd started firing rockets at Kim, and almost hit Shego in the process. Shego exclaimed, “Hay watch it!” to which Edd replied,”So get out of the way, I mean seriously.” Kim dodged and jumped around all the while blocking and punching Shego, but she was getting tired, as was Shego. Draken flipped a switch which charged a machine. Then a ping sounded announcing that it was ready. Shego quickly stormed at Kim, grabbed her and tossed her into a conical hole in the wall, closing the glass tube over her. Kim banged her fists against the five inch thick glass screaming, “Hay let me out of here.” Shego pressed a button, releasing a thick gas over Kim followed by sharp red light. After a few seconds the light died away, the tube lifted and the gas dissipated. There where Kim used to be, sit a little two year old baby with a single lock of red hair on top of her head.

Shego picked up the child, which laughed at her, causing her to smile back at it. From behind her she herd Draken, “Now Shego, blast her out of existence!” Shego looked at Draken, looked at Ron’s surprised, terrified and sad expression and said, “Hay buffoon,.” she jumped to him, handed him the baby and jumped away. She turned her back closing her eyes tightly. He sprang to his around and run, then Shego shouted back at Draken, “Blast her yourself you coward.” Draken ran to a rocket launcher while telling Shego, “I’m not a coward, I’m resourceful. I’d urge you to do as I ask” Ron stormed out with rockets from both Eddy and Draken whistling by his head. Rufus had gotten the communicator and rushed to catch up to Ron and climbed up his leg, jumping into his pocket. (As this is a kid’s show Kim’s clothes had shrunk to keep covering her.)

Ron stormed out the door, while accidentally bumping into several pillars which collapsed behind him, effectively blocking anyone from following him. When the base was out of sight Ron sat right there on the sand and held Kim in front of his face. They looked into each others eyes for a moment. “Why Kim, why couldn’t you listen to me just this one time?” Ron tried to suppress the anger in his voice but the baby sensed it and started crying. This melted away all of Ron’s resolve and he held her to his chest comforting her, then he got the communicator and called Wade. “Wade, we need a lift back to Middleton.”
    “Sure thing, I’ll set you up with… hay what’s with the baby?”
    “It’s Kim…” at this Wade choked on his drink. After vigorous coughing he asked:”Are you serious.” Ron only looked into the screen, with a sad, dull expression, before he said: “You’ve got to fix this!” Wade scratched his head and tried to protest. “Geese I don’t know…” Ron looked intently into Wade’s eyes and repeated: “You’ve got to fix this.” Wade told Ron to scan her for analyses and wait for his lift, they would fix this.

Monique was in the living room, paging through some fashion magazines when Ron arrived. She let Ron in and looked out into the night expecting Kim to come in any moment. “Hay Ron, where’s Kim...What’s with the baby?” Ron sighed deeply and said: “Kim IS the baby.” She was resting her little head on Ron’s shoulder, sleeping soundly.
    “No way, you’re kidding right? That isn’t really…is it?” Monique stared in disbelief: “What happened, how’s this possible? This isn’t good, we have to fix this.” The twins woke up from the commotion and came to investigate. “Cool, Kim’s a baby, were gonna have so much fun.” Ron hushed them so that they wouldn’t wake Kim and decided that he would call Mr. and Ms. Possible. As he walked to the phone the twins grabbed him, one on each foot causing him to loose his balance. Monique caught him by the back of the color preventing him from falling and maybe hurting the baby. The twins begged: “Please don’t call our parents, we can take care of our selves, and we’ll take care of Kim until you can fix her. Please Ron.” At that moment they heard a soft roar and the odor immediately confirmed what had happened. “Ok so who’s going to clean her up?” Monique instantly responded by saying, “boy look at the time, I have to go.” Ron grabbed her arm saying: the least you could do is go to Smarty Mart and by us some diapers, isle 3.” He gave her some money and told the twins that if they didn’t want him to call there parents back from there second honeymoon, they would at least rinse Kim’s pants. They responded with a simultaneous “Oh grouse, while reluctantly following him into the bathroom.

Much later that evening while everyone was asleep, Ron wondered through the house. He stared at the pictures of Kim on the wall, remembering the events that accompanied them. He came to a standstill in front of a picture of Kim and Mankeys; he remembered how Kim had struggled to ask him on a date. This brought a smile to his face, but he also remembered how she had locked him in the janitor’s closet and left him there until Sunday, when a mission came up. He was really upset and refused to go anywhere before he had several nachos and sodas. Kim was really sorry; he was after all her best friend. Ron stroked softly over Kim’ smiling face and told her, half to him self, “I forgive you Kim.” He walked into Kim’s room to check on her, he had tucked her in between pillows so that she couldn’t roll of her bed and get hurt. She lay sleeping peacefully, sucking vigorously on a thumb. Ron rubbed a misplaced hair out of her face, then he sow a note on her side dresser table. It was a valentine’s card she had received one year before they started dating. It was hand made with a poetic riddle with bad spelling, written in calligraphy. It read: To you my heart I give my deaR
    For the privilege of the dance so
    I my have the honor to go on
    With you o lovely my it come to pasS
    And for once be happy in my heart
    I have beheld and have loved so
    But in shadows have been cast and drop
    But alas you have brought me to a stop
    So please forgive when the riddle is solva
    And doubt not what I tell so dumb
    For compared to you I mean litt’l
    Still to you my heart should be.
    You secret admirer

Kimfan

[155]Mar 23, 2007
    Ron smiled to himself remembering how Kim grew obsessed with solving the riddle, she spent so much time and effort in finding who this guy was that by the time the dance came along, she didn’t have a date. This forced her to take Ron and they went together. Ron took a pencil and circled the last letter of the last word in every sentence and the name it gave was, Ron Stoppable. He smiled to himself again, remembering how Kim had ranted on and on about this jerk for months.

Early the next morning the twins woke Ron up and started nagging him without end to call them in sick, so they could take care of Kim, while he went to school and saved Kim’s perfect attendance with the hollow Kim. Ron, obviously not being very responsible gave in after a while. Wade gave the hollow Kim a bandage around her ankle making it seem that she had sprained it. This was there cover over the next few days. Wade in the mean time did a lot of research and even questioned the escaped hostages about the device which had turned Kim into a baby. The twins had all sorts of fun playing with Kim, but that soon became old and they soon discovered that looking after a baby was hard work. Even though they were two, she made there lives very difficult. Especially when she didn’t get her way. She would scream and cry until they gave in. The twins soon discovered that if they gave her a lollipop, she stopped crying. That didn’t stop her from slobbering all over there inventions, causing it to short out when they tested if it still worked.

In the mean time Edd and Draken had decided to go there separate ways. His relationship with Shego was mending slowly. They had stolen yet another Laser and a space ship, with which they had commandeered a space station. Wade was too busy trying to figure out a way to get Kim back to her old normal self that he hadn’t been paying much attention to her web site. Draken blabbed on about his newest scheme to take over the world while Shego sat on a comfy chair filing her nails. Draken gloated: “first Shego we will install the laser we stole,” Shego chipped in saying: “I stole” Draken cleared his throat and asked Shego not to interrupt him:”Anyway, then we’ll call the league of nations demanding that they surrender the world to me, naturally they will not comply…”
    Shego interrupted again with: “Let me guess, then you’ll fire the laser at a small island to get there attention and…” Draken shouted, demanding: “Let ME lay out the plan! Now where was I, Owe yes, then I’ll fire the laser at a small island to get there attention, threatening that all the great cities of the world will be next. Then they will realize that Kim will not come to save them this time, as she is a baby. They will bow before me and I will finally have won. Ha ha ha ha ha”

When Bonny discovered that Kim was indisposed, she took control of the cheer squad. Bonny took the opportunity to Ban the mascot from any farther participation for as long as she was in control. Kim (hollow Kim) tried to defend Ron’s right to participate in the competition, but Bonny wouldn’t have any of it. Ron carried all of Kim’s books and arranged with Monique to do the same. After school Wade did Kim’s homework making sure to maintain her, between B+ to A, average. The twins were in the midst of an invention that would turn Kim normal again, but they needed some piece from her. Ron picked up the baby, lie down on the couch and let her lay on his chest, on her stomach. He held her by her sides so that she couldn’t roll off. She squirmed a bit and turned her head from side to side, but eventually she fell asleep. Ron also fell asleep. Wade and the twins planed the device in great detail; Wade soon discovered that the twins were smarter than Kim gave them credit for. On one of there breaks the twins sow Ron sleeping with baby Kim on his chest and decided to take o photo, it was too great an opportunity to irritate there sister, when she was fixed again, to pass up. A little later the telephone rang waking Ron. It was Mr. and Ms. Dr Possible, “Hi, Ron How’s things going, I hope you’re not having too much trouble?” Ron glanced down at the sleeping baby he was still holding to his chest, “Um, no, everything’s just fine, why wouldn’t it be?” Ron swallowed hard because he was really nervous. “That’s good, can we speak to Kim?”
    “Um, she can’t come to the phone right now, Ms. KP; she is um…Showering, Um… I mean taking a bath. Yeh that’s it, she is taking a long hot, well deserved bath” Ms. Possible sounded really disappointed that she couldn’t speak to Kim but accepted it and hung up.

By Wednesday the device the twins were building was complete. Ron was watching TV with Kim when a special news report interrupted the wrestling, reporting on the disappearance of a small Island, and then making the statement, “And where is Kim Possible.” At that precise time the cheerleaders were involved in there competition. They got a score of 7.3, 8.9, 9.1, 7.9, 7.9, and 9.9. Giving them a total of 51, exactly 3 points behind the winning team. In her criticism the judges said that they might have scored an additional 4 points if they had there mascot perform that day. Back at Kim’s house Ron went into the Tweebs room where they were making final adjustments to the device with the supervision of Wade. Ron asked Wade, “Has Kim’s site had any hits in the last couple of days. Wade looked up at Ron with a dumb look on his face, which then changed to a look of someone who had been sleeping on the job, and caught out. Wade typed his famous double keyboard rapid type and almost fell of his chair when he sow all the hits on the site. They were all too old to be effective now. Ron examined the tube which the twins were working on and asked, “Is that it?” they glanced up at him briefly and just replied, “yeh.”
    “So lets get Kim fixed already!” Ron exclaimed like his normal hysterical self.

Tim and Jim glanced at each other before they started explain to him, in the manner where they completed each others sentences. “It doesn’t work that way, we have to connect it to the original machine, and zap Kim again for it to work.” Ron slumped down on the bed in misery. Kim woke up and glanced sleepily up at Ron. When she sow how miserable he was she started crying. The tweebs popped a lollipop into her mouth and took her from Ron. They did pica boo, which she apparently like very much. Wade told Ron that he would find that machine, even if it took him all night. Ron felt a little better and pulled a face at Kimy, which caused her to squeal with laughter. This brought a smile to Ron, as he did it again, with the same result. They went to bed rather early that evening. Everything was packed and ready to go the instant Wade had everything figured out. About 01:00 the communicator bleeped, Wade had followed the trail which Shego and Draken had left and had tracked them down to there space station base.

Wade had commandeered an experimental, stealth space ship. It was being developed to bring warfare to a whole new level. Ron and the tweebs hoped on board while Wade remote controlled it to the space base. While under way Ron lay out the plan. “Jim Tim you two take Rufus, find this machine,” Ron showed them a picture of it. “And install your little thingamajig, I will go in and fight Shego.” Wade made a sound indicating that he wasn’t very confident in this plan, to which he then responded. “Ron…Aren’t you usually the Distraction, I mean you can take point if you really want to, I’m just saying.”
    “Relax Wade, this is the distraction, if I don’t go in and fight, Jim and Tim will never get close enough to the machine. Besides who else is there” Realization bloomed on everybody’s faces. Wade performed the docking procedures without a hitch; he had remotely disabled all of Draken’s security systems. The Gang snuck in quietly, there were only a few of Draken’s henchmen standing guard, but they were half asleep. There was one guard however which sow them, a new Robot. Ron and the tweebs were sneaking towards a large room, where Wade said the babyfying machine should be, when Ron slipped on some jelly which one of the henchmen had spilled and not cleaned up. Ron grabbed hold of the stainless steel table which was next to him, in order to catch his balance; he only succeeded in pulling it over. At that very moment the Robot blasted at them with a laser, which reflected of the table, which was now shielding them, then reflected of a light on the roof and blasted that very same Robot to bits.

From a room to the left came a shout, it was Shego. “What is that racket?” Ron took Rufus out of his pocket and placed him on Tim’s Shoulder, “You go with them buddy, I’m up next, now run.” He shoved the tweebs in the general direction and jumped back, ready to face Shego. Shego appeared from her room, still drowse, just as the twins disappeared into the passage which led to the Room with the babyfying machine. “Shego, Kim might not be around anymore, but I will not allow you to take over the world.” The henchmen were running towards a door which led to Ron, he heard them and threw a cup at the switch, the door closed while the force of the cup broke the switch. Locking the henchmen out. Shego leaped at Ron, slashing at his face with her glowing hands, Ron merely moved his head out of the way. He jumped and dodged like an expert, even sometimes getting in on or more hits. This made Shego extremely angry. Draken had appeared and was working hard to try and fix the switch, so that his henchmen could capture the buffoon and there would be no more threats to his scheme. While they were sneaking into the Room with the machine, Jim who was carrying Kim noticed that she was waking up. “Quick a lollipop,” he asked his brother, who popped it into her mouth. They found the machine and went behind it to install there device. They were slightly more than halfway done when they realized that they couldn’t reach the last five wires. That is when Rufus jumped down Tim’s shoulder and went into the machine. When they were done they charged the machine and placed the baby in it, but when they pushed the button, they machine did nothing. They called Wade who scanned the machine, he then suggested that they turn there device around. Meanwhile Draken had noticed the serge in electricity and realized that someone was at his machine. The serge was just enough to unlock the doors which gave Draken’s henchmen access to the room in which Shego and Ron was ‘dancing’. Draken stormed out of the room and raced to his machine. Jim and Tim sow him come in and told Rufus to finish up. They tackled Draken climbing all over him, kicked and punched him. He noticed that Baby Kim was in his machine and started laughing hysterically, “How easy is this, with one push of the button, Kim will become even younger until she disappears, Ha ha ha ha.” The twins tripped him, trying to hold him to the ground. They struggled for several minutes but finally Draken tossed Jim up against the button, which then started the machine.

Ron was cornered and severely outnumbered. Draken and the twins stared at the machine as the fog lifted and the light died away. Then Kim stepped out, her old normal self, the twins cheered and Draken moped. At that very moment, just as Kim was about to pommel Draken for turning her into a Baby, they heard Ron shout out, “Somebody save me.” In a desperate voice. Rufus jumped into Kim’s Pocket as she and the Twins Ran to save Ron, Draken started his laser. Shego was about to blast Ron when Kim leaped through the air, Kicking her away from him. The henchmen, having been beat up by Kim on more occasions than they would like to remember, fled. Ron grabbed Kim and hugged her. She hugged him back. Shego then appeared behind Ron; Kim pushed Ron away telling him to stop Draken from firing his laser. Shego plucked the Lollipop which Kim was still sucking from her mouth saying “Cute…ha ha ha” Shego held the Lollipop between her thumb and index finger at arms length. Kim grabbed it saying, “give me that,” and plopped it back into her mouth, before she kicked Shego.

Ron, the twins and Rufus were all distracting Draken while pushing all sorts of buttons, then the Laser malfunctioned and started to overheat. Everybody came running shouting, “It’s gonna Blow.” Shego and Draken Jumped into an escape Pod While Ron lead the others to there Space ship. They escaped just in the nick of time. As they flew off Kim asked Ron, “Am I wearing a diaper.” Ron scratched his head, saying: “um…ah…well, maybe. I love you Kim” he changed the subject and Kissed her, partly so that she couldn’t change it back.

The next Morning Kim woke Ron and asked him, “It wasn’t you that changed my, you know…” Ron thought a moment and said, “Me no way, it was Monique; I could never do anything like that, Uh Grosse no.” Then I better go thank her, Kim stepped out the door and met Monique right at her own doorstep, Ron jumped on the phone and called Monique. The phone ran just as Kim thanked Monique. She put her phone on loudspeaker so that Kim could hear. “Monique, what ever you do, please take the credit for the diaper deal with Kim, she’s about to come thank you for that.” Kim and Monique looked at each other: “Why Ron,” asked Monique. Ron sighed “Because if she knew that it was me, she’d be really embarrassed. Ok.”
    “Ok”

Later at Bueno Nachos, Kim and Ron was sitting in there normal places, eating there normal orders. Ron peeked at Kim, he smiled to himself. Just as he was about to do something, the cheer squad arrived. Ron had told Kim the whole deal, so she wasn’t surprised. Terra asked Ron to rejoin the squad as the Mascot. Ron got another sneaky smile and pretended not to care. “Why should I?”
    “Come on Ron, we need you.” Kim new that Ron was playing them and just enjoyed the spectacle. “On one condition ladies, Bonny has to ask me back.” Bonny was at the back of the crowd, not wanting to be put on the spot by admitting to be wrong, but finally she had to. Then she asked: “Ron please be our mascot again” Ron sow that she struggled to say this and not wanting to be mean he responded. “Boojah.” The entire squad cheered. When they had left Kim smiled at Ron and presented a card. Ron realized that it was the Valentines card, but tried to ignore it. “Care to explain this Ron?” Kim pressed him. Ron smiled the in a moment of brilliance pulled the same face he had, to make her laugh, while she was a baby. Kim burst out with laughter, much to Ron’s satisfaction.

The End

chihuahua1

[156]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 7

Bueno Distruction

Ron just found out that all of the Bueno Nacho is going out of businuss. Ron want's to a petition but him and kim are to busy fighting villans. Can Ron save the world and Bueno Nacho.

chihuahua1

[157]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 7

A Monkey Story 

Monkey Fist Accindentally transfers Ron fear of monkeys into Kim while he was planning to take over the world. Now Ron has monkeys in his and Kim's house But Kims afraid. Can Kim face her fear before Monkey Fist takes over the world.

derek624

[158]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 6

Rons older sister comes down from college and Kim and her get along great ron does not really like his older sister so he gets mad so kim and ron go on a mission and Dr. Drakken has bilt on Gadget that hypnotize people ron steals it and hypnotizes his sister not to get along with kim and thats how it starts out but then she gets madder and madder at kim and the Gadget has effect on rons sister that make her stonger taller and faster she trys to get rid of kim for ever and then ron has to tell kim what he did so they can fix his sister

[159]Mar 24, 2007

Wow!{And I don't mean that sarcastically, either!}