Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

Kimfan

[161]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 1
    Ross0855 wrote:
    1357900 wrote:

I agree w/ you guys on my idea. It is a bit cliched, a bit unlike traditional KP eps, and sounds more like a fanfic{I think}. Unfortunetly, I'm not a proffesional writer, just a guy in his early twenties, who has watched KP since it debuted in June 2002. Yes, this is gonna be a long one. I type like I think. It did however, only take 25-minutes to write. Anyway, I have a few ideas for KP eps, so here's my thoughts: Feel free to shoot back any questions, or comments. Like before, I get back to these posts every 3-5 days, if not the next day. Rarely, will I not get back to a topic thread for for more than 4 days. I generally, get there every 2-3 days usually, and sometimes on the 4th day for some cases. In extreme cases do I not return for more than 4 days. One last thing: I like most of the ideas I have been, and am seeing on this board. Great Jobs, Guys! What about that idea of the guy in a million places at once? That was pretty smart! On to the rant...

1. We all would like to see Ron braver. We know that he has mystical monkey powers, and Kim doesn't have any supernatural powers whatsoever. What if Ron lost his powers if the Lotus Blade were to somehow be destroyed, and Ron ends up being forced to having to step up, and save the day, and maybe even Kim, from something, or someone? Even better is if he doesn't lose his power, he instead just steps up on his own, and becomes braver w/out using his powers at all, from an experience of some sort{like Kim in serious danger}. One of you guys mentioned this idea, as in the ep "Car Alarm". Hats off to You who mentioned this idea, I honestly don't remember. It's on the previous page of this thread, I think.

2.What if Mr. & Mrs. Stoppable were to{more, or less w/out Ron's permission} invite all the Possibles over for dinner, and Ron's secretly afraid the 2 families won't get along, not in the fighting sense, but as it concerns how both Stoppable, and Possible parents don't really see their daughter's/son's choice in boyfriend/girlfriend not right for their daughter/son, when in reality, Ron's got nothing to fear because he doesn't hear all of the Possible & Stoppable's conversations, but makes too many accusations, as usual. In reality, both families are happy w/both Kim & Ron's relationship. Both families could end up joining Ron, and Kim on a mission. Kim, and Ron maybe could learn that their parents are just as good on missions, as they are.

3.Bring back some of the KP soundtrack songs. My favs were Call Me, Beep Me{Tony Phillips Remix}, :Say The Word, and It's Just You. I also liked some of the other songs on that soundtrack, but those are my favs.

4.What if Bonnie was robbed, at night, more than once, and she reluctantly asks Kim for help, and Kim would reluctantly agree? The villian could be Senior Jr., stealing hair care products, for another of his schemes, and Bonnie gets blamed by her sisters for the absence of all those{her sisters'} hair care products.

5.Ron, and Kim go surfing{I love this idea a lot! It's as we Surf Rock lovers, and/or actual Surfers would say,"Sweet!"!}. They could meet Brian Wilson{of The Beach Boys}, or some other Surf Rock group, like: Dick Dale & the Deltones, Jan & Dean, The Ventures, etc. Of Couse, my fav for an ep of KP would be Brian Wilson.. Brian could sing one of his songs, or one of his songs from when he was the The Beach Boys' song writer{for the most part}. Kim, and Ron could rock out to Good Vibrations, or Surfer Girl{just a thought!}. Unfortunetly, I'm pretty certain Disney wouldn't do this because, unless Surf Rock is one of your fav music styles{like mine!}, or you're old enough to remember those names{I was born in the 80's, but I like Surf Rock, so I'm familiar w/these names.}, or you just know these names, because the little kids wouldn't know who any of these people are. Brian Wilson did guest star on the "Surf the Stars' ep of "Duck Dodgers", but that was Cartoon Network. But I first seen it on Boomerang because my family has for a year, and 3 months now, had Direct TV. 6 chances to watch KP, 3 on west-coast Disney, 3 on east-coast Disney!

6.Bring back characters like Zeta, Felix, Yori{same as Larry}, Larry{I seen already there's an episode w/him in the {right now}remaining ep list.

7.Ron, and Kim's {Boyfriend/Girlfriend}relationship: I wouldn't change much here, except in some eps{like "Car Alarm"}, Ron tells Wade about Kim's car, but Kim yanks the Kim-municator from him, and says something like,"Minding hear, much?", or something like that. Ron gets this from Kim a lot. I think that the writers should have Kim, be both less-scolding of, and to Ron, and more-appreciative that she has Ron for a boyfriend. This can be done, w/out being too mushy, or not mushy at all, unlike my last ep post. While I'm on this note, I also think that the writers should have Kim also be both very careful, and knowledgable about how other girls interact w/ Ron, while at the same time, trusting Ron, and knowing that she can trust him to be a good{faithful} boyfriend. This too, can be done w/out being mushy. Other than those things I just mentioned, I wouldn't change anything else about Ron, and Kim's relationship, except Kim stop treating Ron like a fool, and more like her boyfriend. Once again, the sicky-sweet love mush isn't nessecary to do this succsessfully.

Last idea, 8: Suppose we take a plot where we see 2 familiar looking teens{both Kim, and Ron's age}. They would be running from an older looking Drakken. These 2 would be Ron, and Kim's 2 kids, but the viewers wouldn't know that, aside from speculation, based on the fact, that both of these 2 teens look like both a bit like Kim, and a bit like Ron. The basic plot would be this: An older Drakken{from the future} came up w/a plan to go back in time, and stop something important, in Ron, and Kim's lives to ensure that their kids, don't repeat their parents heroics. Drakken{of the future} is beaten to the past by Kim, and Ron's kids. Kim, and Ron meet their children, but don't know who they are, until the ep's end, if at all. Their kids don't wanna tell their parents who they really are, except for their first names, and they tell them that they need help, and that they heard that Kim, and Ron can do most anything. Ron, and Kim agree to help. Wade relizes mid-ep that Kim, and Ron's kids are in Kim, and Ron's presents when he calls Kim, and Ron, but the Kim-municator acts weird like 2 Kims, and 2 Ron's are present. After some battle, the kids leave, to the future, leaving Kim, and Ron, wondering about how those 2 teens were awfully familiar.

This could lead up to an idea about making the series finale about Ron, and Kim getting married. Disney doesn't have to be risque{innappropriate, if you don't know the meaning of risque} about this kind of plot. I think having Ron, and Kim get married in the series finale, would be an awesome idea, way better than just Kim taking someone to the prom{like "To Be Deleted" has for the synopsis}! One thing: these ideas need work, and are just rough ideas, not completed plots.

I like your ideas except one. (quickly posting here) I dont think Kim is treating Ron as a fool as you say that you are. In Cal Alarm Kim being on the other side wasnt Ron in general it was all about the car and getting the tweebs to help. Thats the only reference I have seen this season of Kim being at odds with Ron besides all of Rons boo boos he made this season and in Mad Dogs and Aliens where she makes some references to Ron as a mascot.

Kim does treat Ron as a boyfriend throughout this whole season so far. Not a fool at all. Afterall they have been friends and they wouldnt be friends if Kim treated Ron as a fool. You notice every little thing that pops up with Ron Kim is always there for Ron besides anyone else like Bonnie as an example. If Kim were to treat Ron like a fool they wouldnt be friends. If anyone treats Ron as a fool its Bonnie not Kim. Afterall whats so great about Kim is that she cares and is friends with Ron which isnt a total loser but he is kinda. So I would say that she treats Ron as a friend not as a fool at all. If anything Kim does get mad at Ron its over what he has done not for what he is.
    I love the Ideas Of Kim and Ron's 'kids' coming back to the past. I also Love the marrage idea. I have had a similar idea in my head for a Film. Now this is for every one else. I've noticed that there are 88 or so episodes of Kim Possible that has benn or is being made. Is there a way to convince the creators to extend that number to about 300?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

supermanshero

[162]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 3
    Here's a story I wrote, I'm still trying to put it on fanfiction, I can't see it on there, but anyways I think it would be a cool episode. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3458154/1/

Ross0855

[163]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    Haha I wuold agree with you Kpfan for sure. Currently I think they are done with production and are focusing whats the future of Kim Possible I think.

[164]Mar 27, 2007
    That part where I posted twice was a mistake I meant to post only once.

[165]Mar 27, 2007
    It would be nice if the creators actually came to this page, and seen all these awesome ideas. Awesome plotlines everybody! "Booyah!"

[166]Mar 27, 2007
    And I'm NOT only referring, to my ideas! Seriously, everyone here has awesome ideas, and they're all good enough to be used for KP eps! And Fanfiction!

wendywufanmg

[167]Mar 28, 2007

Here's a great episode idea!

Kim writes down her deep love feelings for ron to get it out, but when it's accidentally sent to Ron, she must try to retrieve it because she's afraid if he feels the same way

supermanshero

[168]Mar 28, 2007
    oohhhh good. But do you think that will be to mussy for the KP episodes? I don't know if they have a more action less lovey thought. BUt that would be good. I wish they would have an episode that went into their future, not the movie, but like Kim goes to see a fortune teller (sorry if I don't have that spelled right. What would her future really be like. dun dun dun....LOL

bbqsauce13

[169]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 39
    wendywufanmg wrote:

Kim writes down her deep love feelings for ron to get it out, but when it's accidentally sent to Ron, she must try to retrieve it because she's afraid if he feels the same way

I'm sorry, but this whole idea is terribly overused. Just about every single show you watch has at least one episode like this. If this wasn't used so much, this would be a good idea, but I would rather any new episodes be original, not copied.

beeftony

[170]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 29

1357900 wrote:
    It would be nice if the creators actually came to this page, and seen all these awesome ideas. Awesome plotlines everybody! "Booyah!"

Too bad they're contractually bound not to. God forbid their ideas be influenced by fans. I think it's so they can claim innocence when they actually do use fan ideas. I actually came across a fic entitled "So the Drama" that was posted in 2002! It had nothing to do with the movie storyline, but I found this interesting nonetheless. I remember hearing once that, through freak coincidence, a fan's idea became canon, and the fan sued. I'm not sure of the exact details. My point is that there are too many legal ramifications involved in using fan ideas that many companies, such as Disney, just choose to ignore them entirely. The only way to get your ideas on the air is to become a writer for the show. 

BrendanK

[171]Apr 1, 2007
    beeftony wrote:

1357900 wrote:
    It would be nice if the creators actually came to this page, and seen all these awesome ideas. Awesome plotlines everybody! "Booyah!"

Too bad they're contractually bound not to. God forbid their ideas be influenced by fans. I think it's so they can claim innocence when they actually do use fan ideas.

The problem is, there actually IS a legitimate reason for this. In 1992, Marion Zimmer Bradley suddenly found herself targeted by a lawsuit from a fanfict author who said she was stealing her ideas, and mannaged to get together enough possible evidence to make a real case of it. End result, MZB officially forbade all fanfiction involving her work, and a novel detailing an important moment in the Darkover Saga will never be written. Not exactly Fanfictions finest hour.

Edited on 04/01/2007 5:33pm

bbqsauce13

[172]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 39

beeftony wrote:
      Too bad they're contractually bound not to. God forbid their ideas be influenced by fans. I think it's so they can claim innocence when they actually do use fan ideas. I actually came across a fic entitled "So the Drama" that was posted in 2002! It had nothing to do with the movie storyline, but I found this interesting nonetheless. I remember hearing once that, through freak coincidence, a fan's idea became canon, and the fan sued. I'm not sure of the exact details. My point is that there are too many legal ramifications involved in using fan ideas that many companies, such as Disney, just choose to ignore them entirely. The only way to get your ideas on the air is to become a writer for the show. 

Have you posted this somewhere else? I knew the exact words you were going to say before I read them. It was like I have already read this. Please tell me I'm not going crazy!

[173]Apr 2, 2007

This is true. So, basically, this thread is a a glorified fanfic "idea vault". Great ideas though! Sorta ironic since I don't write fanfics, although one of my friends told me I should write KP fanfics.

[174]Apr 3, 2007
    Hey, beeftony, is the "So the Drama" fanfic at fanfiction.net, or somewhere else. If it's somewhere else, could you give a link to it? Also, this really isn't the place to ask, but what are the "parameters" of the user icon? Just exactly 80x80 pixles? Gif only? Jpeg, .bmp, .tiff, or what? Because I wanted to change my icon, and I can't change it. I'm wondering if it's a glitch. Sorry for posting this in the wrong area, but I didn't know where else to post it.

Kimfan

[175]Apr 6, 2007
    1357900 wrote:

This is true. So, basically, this thread is a a glorified fanfic "idea vault". Great ideas though! Sorta ironic since I don't write fanfics, although one of my friends told me I should write KP fanfics.

Boojah

Kimfan

[176]Apr 6, 2007
    bbqsauce13 wrote:
    wendywufanmg wrote:

I'm sorry, but this whole idea is terribly overused. Just about every single show you watch has at least one episode like this. If this wasn't used so much, this would be a good idea, but I would rather any new episodes be original, not copied.

How about an idea which brings us closer to Ron's mentalety. What if Ron has a fallout with his parents, which flows over to his relationship with Kim. Then it turns out that his parents do not support him as much as Kim's parents supports her. the episode then ends where Ron sings a song for kim infront of the whole school to thank her for her support. Also how about Ron gets some popularety for dating the most popular girl in school and because they like him as the school mascot.

clemens200

[177]Apr 7, 2007

[/QUOTE] How about an idea which brings us closer to Ron's mentalety. What if Ron has a fallout with his parents, which flows over to his relationship with Kim. Then it turns out that his parents do not support him as much as Kim's parents supports her. the episode then ends where Ron sings a song for kim infront of the whole school to thank her for her support. Also how about Ron gets some popularety for dating the most popular girl in school and because they like him as the school mascot.[/QUOTE]

Actually the first is the content of some great fanfics (Beeftony's Drowning). The singing reminds me to the movie "10 things I hate about you". And does Ron really need popularety for dating Kim Possible? This ain't match with Ron's personality; Ron knows who he is and he is lucky with it, he doesn't care about other peoples thinking.

And he is not the school mascot anymore but he is in the footballteam.

beeftony

[178]Apr 8, 2007
    I'm not particularly proud of Drowning. I kind of rushed it, and it's much shorter than it could have been. All my long stories are KiGo.

clemens200

[179]Apr 8, 2007
    beeftony wrote:
    I'm not particularly proud of Drowning. I kind of rushed it, and it's much shorter than it could have been. All my long stories are KiGo.

No Drowing is great, why are you so unhappy with your work; it's amazing.

beeftony

[180]Apr 8, 2007
    I'm not saying it's bad, just not as good as it could have been. I really rushed that one. I've written chapters that are longer than that story. There was so much potential there that I never went back and explored because I closed too many doors too soon. That was one of my early stories, too. It had some good ideas, but they were never fully developed. That's why I'm not proud of it.