Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Kim Possible Episode Ideas

[181]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    beeftony, dude, don't beat up on yourself. I only read the first few paragraphs of "Hate Is Such A Strong Word", and dude, you seem to have an incredible knack for story writing/telling, especially the detailing of the events. I actually plan to read the full thing soon. Not to sound off-topic, but are your stories that are on fanfiction.net under beeftony, or another internet alias?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[182]Apr 8, 2007

I started writing fanfics for things including KP, and after I read it, I deleted it, caused it "tanked", badly. Your aren't terrible at all! {stupid spell-checker glitches, again!}. Sorry for going off topic, but I needed to say that to you, beeftony.

BrendanK

[183]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 1
    1357900 wrote:

I started writing fanfics for things including KP, and after I read it, I deleted it, caused it "tanked", badly. Your aren't terrible at all! {stupid spell-checker glitches, again!}. Sorry for going off topic, but I needed to say that to you, beeftony.

As someone who's written a bit of fanfiction myself, let me simply point out that however good my own writing is, I can't look at something I've written before without constantly looking for ways I could have written it better.  And I ALWAYS find something.  It's simply a facet of the facts that A: perfect writing doesn't exist, and B: people tend to learn and improve from experience. 

DAGGET35

[184]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 20

Here's one I came up with out of no where a few days ago, it's working title is Facts of Life. If anyone has anything better please say something. I'm not all that great at titles.

Things take a turn for the akweird for Ron and Kim. Apparently their world saving has caused them to miss one particular lesson in one particular class in Freshmen year, one that the school or they haven't realized until now. That's right...The Miracle of Reproduction! Things get even more disturbing as Kim and Ron are forced together in a two-person make up class taught be Mr. Barkin. Needless to say this causes some short and long term mental scaring. This causes Kim and Ron to be extrememly uncomfortable around each other, causing them to slowly fail mission after mission. And when it seems things can't get any worse Drakken comes up with yet another 'Take Over the World' plot and this time it might just work. Can Kim and Ron get over this hurdle in time to stop Drakken?

Any thoughts or comments? Keep in mind that in the story we don't actually hear or see what Barkin teaches them. But needless to say you can guess it's pretty brutal. Now they can't even look each other in the eyes without they're imaginations taking control. Guess that's the price you pay when your only other classmate is your BF/GF respectivly.

Ross0855

[185]Apr 9, 2007

DAGGET35 wrote:

Here's one I came up with out of no where a few days ago, it's working title is Facts of Life. If anyone has anything better please say something. I'm not all that great at titles.

Things take a turn for the akweird for Ron and Kim. Apparently their world saving has caused them to miss one particular lesson in one particular class in Freshmen year, one that the school or they haven't realized until now. That's right...The Miracle of Reproduction! Things get even more disturbing as Kim and Ron are forced together in a two-person make up class taught be Mr. Barkin. Needless to say this causes some short and long term mental scaring. This causes Kim and Ron to be extrememly uncomfortable around each other, causing them to slowly fail mission after mission. And when it seems things can't get any worse Drakken comes up with yet another 'Take Over the World' plot and this time it might just work. Can Kim and Ron get over this hurdle in time to stop Drakken?

Any thoughts or comments? Keep in mind that in the story we don't actually hear or see what Barkin teaches them. But needless to say you can guess it's pretty brutal. Now they can't even look each other in the eyes without they're imaginations taking control. Guess that's the price you pay when your only other classmate is your BF/GF respectivly.

Well, yes this would be one awkward episode for sure.
    Since they are dating now im sure this would be one touchy subject for any couple out there. It is part of life for sure and involves a major descision for them since they are dating now and if they want to get married so this subject will probably come up for them for sure but I dont think it will be that balistic for them.
    I dont think that it would be one big of a deal now that they are dating now though. Im sure that when it comes to dating these thoughts do come up. If they were friends I can see this episode go balistic for sure.

[186]Apr 9, 2007

No offense, or flames to you at all, but I don't know if even after all the "over the top"{not my words, but good ones nonetheless} moments that KP has had{and still does have}, if Disney would want to make an episode like that. I think it could be done, obviously though, Disney doesn't have to be risque about it. They would have to tread carefully about the viewers hearing/seeing Ron's/Kim's thoughts, and/or what goes on in the imaginitive theater of their{Kim's/Ron's} minds. But both those things go w/out saying it, really. I will say I think your idea has merit, but don't let me judge you. I am but 1 opinion.

beeftony

[187]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 29

1357900 wrote:
    beeftony, dude, don't beat up on yourself. I only read the first few paragraphs of "Hate Is Such A Strong Word", and dude, you seem to have an incredible knack for story writing/telling, especially the detailing of the events. I actually plan to read the full thing soon. Not to sound off-topic, but are your stories that are on fanfiction.net under beeftony, or another internet alias?

I'm not beating up on myself. I'm pointing out ways that the story could have been better. It had the potential to be at least 30,000 words, but it was only about 7,700. I rushed it, and I'm not all that proud of it.

I've grown a lot since then. My writing is getting much better, and my KiGo stories are my personal favorites. I'm now churning out an average of 4,500 words per chapter when that number was under 1,000 when I first started. By the time the next chapter of The Silence is posted, the story will be over 100,000 words.

I go by beeftony on all the sites of which I'm a member, so it's not like I have a secret stash in another account. I wouldn't do that to you guys.

Oh, and to address an earlier question of yours, I have no idea where the "So the Drama" fic is at, or else I would have linked to it. I'm not about to fiddle with ffnet's utterly useless search engine.

1357900 wrote:
    I started writing fanfics for things including KP, and after I read it, I deleted it, caused it "tanked", badly. Your aren't terrible at all! {stupid spell-checker glitches, again!}. Sorry for going off topic, but I needed to say that to you, beeftony

It helps to get a second opinion. I bounced my ideas off of a couple of writers whose work I really admired, and even though my early stories sucked, it was a start. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there. There are many writers on ffnet who would be happy to be your beta-reader (I don't have the time these days, unfortunately). Seriously, the worst that can happen is someone will tell you that they don't like it, while authors like myself can give you suggestions to help you improve. Show us what you've got!

Edited on 04/09/2007 9:47pm

Llama_guy

[189]Apr 10, 2007
    • level: 53
    I accidentaly stumbled upon the "So The Drama" fic; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1092059/1/

DAGGET35

[190]Apr 10, 2007
    1357900 wrote:

No offense, or flames to you at all, but I don't know if even after all the "over the top"{not my words, but good ones nonetheless} moments that KP has had{and still does have}, if Disney would want to make an episode like that. I think it could be done, obviously though, Disney doesn't have to be risque about it. They would have to tread carefully about the viewers hearing/seeing Ron's/Kim's thoughts, and/or what goes on in the imaginitive theater of their{Kim's/Ron's} minds. But both those things go w/out saying it, really. I will say I think your idea has merit, but don't let me judge you. I am but 1 opinion.

No offense taken. But don't worry, I wasn't planning on any of Kim and Ron's 'fantasies' to be seen. That was just a writer's note for those who don't get why they can't look at each other in the eye...or other places. Heh heh. Bad joke on my part.

[191]Apr 10, 2007
    Sweet!

DAGGET35

[192]Apr 11, 2007
    I'm gonna try to get my friend jena911 to come up with some quotes for this episode. I can only imagine what she'll come up with!

[193]Apr 11, 2007

Shego would probably make a witty banter line to Kim during battle w/ her about more Kims, and Rons, something like this:

Shego: Isn't one Kim Possible enough?{sarcastically to Kim}

or like this:

Shego:If you think the world's in danger from me, think how bad it will be when there's a Ron Stoppable Jr?{also to Kim}

or even:

Shego:One Kim Possible is bad enough, thank you!{to Kim, of course}

You can also substitute Kimmie, for Kim Possible

or

Monkey Fist: Now there will be more tai-shing pek-qua masters.{to Ron}

Bonnie, of course would say:

Kim Possible, member of the "Loser Family." or something like that.

I think Yori, and Zeta would just want to fly into Kim, and beat the stuffing out of her. I know I'd love to see all 3 girls go at it for Ron's affection. What guy wouldn't?

beeftony

[194]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 29

Here's how I see it going:

Barkin: Possible, Stoppable!

Kim and Ron: Yes, Mr. Barkin?

Kim: Jinx! You owe me a-- (Barkin glares) Never mind.

Barkin: I hear you'll both be graduating soon. Congratulations.

Ron: Thanks Mr. B!

Barkin: I wouldn't celebrate just yet, Stoppable. You're still missing one credit.

Kim: Ron! You told me you had everything done! We're supposed to graduate together! You'd better make that credit up or I'll cut you off for a week!

Barkin: You're missing a credit too, Possible.

Kim: What? But I... what class?

Barkin: Sex Ed., Possible. And after your comment to Mr. Stoppable, I think you need to take it more than ever.

Kim: (blushes) Oh! No, I didn't mean... um... what time is the class?

Barkin: Right now.

(cut to classroom)

Kim: Oh. My. God. We're the only two people in this class.

Ron: Why did we never take this class?

Kim: I don't know. And why didn't we hear about it before?

Ron: Maybe 'cause of all those missions?

Kim: I guess so. Still, I wish we weren't alone with Mr. Barkin.

Ron: Tell me about it.

Barkin: Welcome to Sex Education. Now I know what you're thinking. "Why do I have to take this class? I know enough about sex. I'm not gonna get pregnant." WELL YOU'RE WRONG! (Kim and Ron jump) Sex is serious business, folks, and I take serious business very seriously.

Ron: (whispers to Kim) Is he related to Motor Ed? (Kim giggles)

Barkin: STOPPABLE! What have I told you about talking in class?

Ron: Absolutely none or you'll give me extra homework?

Barkin: Exactly. That goes for you too, Possible. I need you both to pay extra attention in this lesson.

Kim and Ron: Yes, Mr. Barkin.

Ron: Jinx! You owe me a... (Kim and Barkin glare) Aw man! The one time I'm faster!

Barkin: If we're done, let's get back to the lesson. Today's lesson is about abstinence. Choosing not to have sex until marriage. (Kim raises hand) Yes, Possible?

Kim: Um, my mom told me that's just a lie that the evangelical groups feed us. The only important thing in sex is that you love the person you're with.

Barkin: Ah, yes, the whole "love" excuse. WELL THAT'S BULL! Marriage is the only way to make sure that your partner doesn't run off after he gets you pregnant!

Ron: Oh come on, I'd never run away from KP.

Barkin: Who said I was talking about you?

Kim: Hey, give him a little credit! He is my BF.

Barkin: Okay, Possible, one: never use fancy high school lingo around me. Two: I'm gonna be honest with you. Men run like scared puppies when they hear that you're pregnant.

Kim: And the only way to keep them around is if we're married and he's too afraid to run away because of child support?

Barkin: Exactly.

Kim: But that doesn't make any sense! Not all men run away at the first sign of trouble.

Barkin: Really? From what I've seen, Stoppable runs away from everything.

Kim: (crosses arms) Well you haven't seen enough. He's always been there for me when I needed him the most.

Barkin: You know how many people say that only to have the father of their baby leave them? Marriage is the only way!

Kim: People get divorced, you know. And I'll have you know my dad didn't run away.

Ron: Say what?

Kim: Oh, um, Ron? There's something I've been needing to tell you.

Barkin: Oh please, go on. This is fascinating.

Kim: (glares at Barkin, then turns back to Ron) Okay, Ron? You know how I'm 17?

Ron: Uh-huh.

Kim: My parents have only been married for 16 years.

Ron: Oh, um, wow. I... never knew that. I'm sorry, KP.

Kim: It's no big. They told me a while ago. So not the drama.

Barkin: (laughs) Oh, this is priceless! Kim Possible was born out of wedlock! Ha! I guess that explains your whole "love" comment earlier!

Kim: (indignant) You're so missing my point! Just because two people aren't married when they have sex doesn't mean they won't stay together! I mean, look at me! I turned out okay.

Barkin: (sighs) I suppose you're right, Possible. I apologize. (looks to Ron) You're still not off the hook.

Ron: Aw man!

(bell rings)

Kim: Um, Mr. Barkin...?

Barkin: Go ahead.

Ron: Freedom! (Ron and Kim run out of the room)

Barkin: No running indoors! And be back here same time tomorrow! (waits a while after Kim and Ron leave) You got spirit, Possible, I'll give you that. Maybe you don't need this course. But you're still not off the hook.

Edited on 04/12/2007 9:40am
    Edited 3 total times.

BrendanK

[195]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 1

Hmm, perhapse as an alternative to Ron going evil again, perhapse have some situation wake his Mad Genius potential.  Though in his case, it's more attention defecit Hyper-tech Savant.

Llama_guy

[196]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 53
    BrendanK wrote:

Hmm, perhapse as an alternative to Ron going evil again, perhapse have some situation wake his Mad Genius potential. Though in his case, it's more attention defecit Hyper-tech Savant.

I'm actually writing a fanfic right now where he turns evil.
    Edited on 04/12/2007 11:48am

DAGGET35

[197]Apr 12, 2007
    beeftony wrote:

Barkin: I wouldn't celebrate just yet, Stoppable. You're still missing one credit.

Kim: Ron! You told me you had everything done! We're supposed to graduate together! You'd better make that credit up or I'll cut you off for a week!

Barkin: Sex Ed., Possible. And after your comment to Mr. Stoppable, I think you need to take it more than ever.

(cut to classroom)

Barkin: Welcome to Sex Education. Now I know what you're thinking. "Why do I have to take this class? I know enough about sex. I'm not gonna get pregnant." WELL YOU'RE WRONG! (Kim and Ron jump) Sex is serious business, folks, and I take serious business very seriously.

Barkin: Exactly. That goes for you too, Possible. I need you both to pay extra attention in this lesson.

Ron: Jinx! You owe me a... (Kim and Barkin glare) Aw man! The one time I'm faster!

Barkin: If we're done, let's get back to the lesson. Today's lesson is about abstinence. Choosing not to have sex until marriage. (Kim raises hand) Yes, Possible?

Kim: Um, my mom told me that's just a lie that the evangelical groups feed us. The only important thing in sex is that you love the person you're with.

Barkin: Ah, yes, the whole "love" excuse. WELL THAT'S BULL! Marriage is the only way to make sure that your partner doesn't run off after he gets you pregnant!

Barkin: Okay, Possible, one: never use fancy high school lingo around me. Two: I'm gonna be honest with you. Men run like scared puppies when they hear that you're pregnant.

Kim: And the only way to keep them around is if we're married and he's too afraid to run away because of child support?

Kim: But that doesn't make any sense! Not all men run away at the first sign of trouble.

Kim: (crosses arms) Well you haven't seen enough. He's always been there for me when I needed him the most.

Barkin: You know how many people say that only to have the father of their baby leave them? Marriage is the only way!

Kim: People get divorced, you know. And I'll have you know my dad didn't run away.

Barkin: (laughs) Oh, this is priceless! Kim Possible was born out of wedlock! Ha! I guess that explains your whole "love" comment earlier!

Kim: (indignant) You're so missing my point! Just because two people aren't married when they have sex doesn't mean they won't stay together! I mean, look at me! I turned out okay.

Barkin: (sighs) I suppose you're right, Possible. I apologize. (looks to Ron) You're still not off the hook.

(bell rings)

Barkin: No running indoors! And be back here same time tomorrow! (waits a while after Kim and Ron leave) You got spirit, Possible, I'll give you that. Maybe you don't need this course. But you're still not off the hook.

Good. But Out of Character near the end. I saw it as Barkin explaining how they ended up there, maybe include a flashback, then have a flashforward back to the Barkins intro to what he calls "The Miracle of Reproduction" (That's the closest we'll get on a Disney show), close up of Kim and Ron's faces, then skip ahead to them leaving ****looking red in the face and slightly nauseous, neither looking at eachother and breath a sigh of relief that it's all over. Then Mr.Barkin says he'll see them tomorrow. They scream, fade to black. I'm sure jena911 can come up with some mission moments. Just got to send her  a message.

clemens200

[198]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 3
    beeftony wrote:

(cut to classroom)

(bell rings)

(What a long quote)

Sounds funny, but some parts a little bit OOC. Do you think in a disney show somebody has sex before marriage?

[199]Apr 12, 2007

Who doesn't see Ron go evil again? Ohh, I know! Spur of the moment type thing here:

1.Ron goes evil again!

2.Due to his abilities as a villian, he is a signifigant threat to the world, because he's tired of being laughed at, and in general treated like dirt.

3.He enlists the aid of Shego, but due to the fact he's a more powerful, and sinister villian than Shego is, she leaves him. Maybe in secret. Maybe not.

4.Shego relizes that as a much as a villian that she is, the future of the entire world's at stake. So.. Guess who she calls?{Oh, come on! You guys all know.}

{beep-beep-beed-boop}

5.Bingo! Shego, teams up w/Kim as slightly un-willing allies to take down Ron. But now, there's going to have to be sincere teamwork between "Team KiGo"{I thinking something more creative, and cooler.}, because Ron has seduced both Zeta, and Yori into helping him. Because of their insane jealousies over Ron{harbored, and un-shown, until now}, Yori, and Zeta are more than willing to destroy Kim Possible.

Cool, huh?

You know, I should write fanfics when I get a break from college, and work.

[200]Apr 12, 2007

Typo: I meant: Who doesn't want to see Ron go evil again?

Sorry guys. I know this is all, but a wastful post.