Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

kim possible episode ideas thread #2

ben10fan12

[1]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 3

ok mr. "how 'bout that" I can do what I want to and I can make any thread I want to!

episode 1 Secrets Ron is keeping a secret from Kim and she doesn't know what it is!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beeftony

[2]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 29

Um... no, you can't. This site does not belong to you, and as such you have to follow the rules set by those to whom it does belong. Copping an attitude isn't going to result in anything more than this thread being locked just like the last one. If you continue to be defiant, then we'll have to bring the site moderators into this.

If you want to post episode ideas, put them in the thread that already exists for the topic. We don't need duplicate threads floating around. They waste forum space and clutter things up to the point where navigation is difficult.

Why exactly are you starting a new thread for this topic anyway? To feel important? Well I've got news for you: nobody is going to give a naked mole rat's ass about your topic if you're acting like a child. Be mature and follow the rules, and people will be more than happy to listen to your opinion. Act like a brat, and people will treat you like one.

Please let this be the last time you need to be warned about this. Otherwise we'll be forced to bring the mods into this. I don't want that to happen, and trust me, neither do you. So chill out.

Edited on 12/17/2007 11:29am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.