Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "Oh No! Yono!" Discussion (Spoilers)

bbqsauce13

[1]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 39

Vitals:

Air Date for the United States: Sunday, July 1st, 2007

Air Time on Disney Channel: 8:00 PM

Production Code: 420

Spoilers:

At this point, all we know is that Ron and Hana are going to be fighting Monkey Fist again. I'll bring you any sorta updates if I get them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ross0855

[2]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    Hey cool another Ron episode and with Hana = cool
    I definetly want to see cute Hana again
    I definetly want to see a fighting Ron like in Big Brother instead of coward Ron and from what it looks like he has gotten over that in the past episodes I have seen which is neat. My one concern is Hana though if anything. I dont want her taking the show away from Ron. I want to see Ron cream Monkey fist. Not how it went in Big Brother. Having Hana beat up Monkey Fist in that episode was just showing that Hana is someone special and has a destiny like Ron does so I should expect Hana to be helpful but I want Ron to take the show though, not Hana.

dragonskull13

[3]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 14
    this maybe a bad question to ask, but I've been taking a break from this show, so whoes hana?

db70905

[4]Jun 23, 2007

Here is what I think will happen in OH NO YONO. Everybody thought that in BIG BOTHER, we would see a jelous Yori, well maybe this is the episode. Maybe Big Bother was just to mislead us, so that we don't expect it to happen.

dragonskull13

[5]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 14
    so can someone answer me?

db70905

[6]Jun 23, 2007

dragonskull13 wrote:
    so can someone answer me?

Ask a question, Get an answer thread. Hana isRon's adopted sister from Japan. Introduced in "BIG BOTHER"

Edited on 06/23/2007 7:46pm

bbqsauce13

[7]Jun 23, 2007

dragonskull13 wrote:
    this maybe a bad question to ask, but I've been taking a break from this show, so whoes hana?

Hana Stoppable is Ron's adopted baby sister that was first introduced in the episode Big Bother. This is a picture of her:

bbqsauce13

[8]Jun 24, 2007

THREAD PINNED

This episode is up next.

Edited on 06/24/2007 10:11am

bbqsauce13

[9]Jun 24, 2007

Apparently, this episode is already on Disney on Demand. A user of that service kindly described the episode in detail over on RS.net. Here is their recap:

yes4possible on RS.net wrote:

The episode begins with Ron and Hana watching the Fuggles on TV, the Fuggles is a parody of The Wuggles, Ron it talking to Kim on the phone, and Hana runs loose a little bit, and Ron is freaked out that there was handprints on the ceiling.

Ron is doubting weather or not he is a good big brother, meanwhile Monkey Fist is in his leer still upset over being defeated by a baby, he finds a scroll that will lead him to the weapons counterpart Yono the destroyer.

Kim helps Ron babysit, and they have problems controling Hana, and they see her running on the ceiling, they know that Hana is no ordinary baby, they decide to find the agentcy where they got Hana, and get some information on her. Ron's parents return and see Hana is walking, and they are trilled about that.

Before Kim and Ron get info on the adoption agentcy, Wade tells the gang that there is a break in at the museum and when he tells them it is some monkey artifact, they know immedately it is Monkey Fist. They fight Monkey Fist, but he is able to get another scroll that reveals the name of the weapon, he finds out the name of the weapon is Han. As he was leaving he said "Not even your presious Han can save you.", and thus Kim and Ron are shocked that he was talking about Hana.

Kim and Ron go to the address of the adoption agentcy, only to find it is now a pet shop. Luckily the pet shop was still getting junk mail to the old teneants, Kim and Ron find out the name of the agentcy is the same name of Ron's ninja school and Sensei's name is on the address, so they go got Japan to find out more information. Before they do they are Ron's house, and Hana says her first words "page", as Ron is reading to Hana, she rips up a page and says "page".

Meanwhile Monkey Fist in some desert area, digs up a giant key, and that opens up Yono The Destoryer, Yono revels himself to be a talking monkey, (voiced by Clancey Brown, who voiced the Dark Dragon on American Dragon) Monkey Fist agrees to follow the dark power of Yono, and thus Yono is working for Monkey Fist, they shake hands and the marking on Yono's hands is magical put on Monkey Fist's hand. Yono leads Monkey Fist to the ninja school to fight the weapon.

Team Possible and Hana arrive the ninja school, to see that everyone except for Sensei and Yori are gone. Everyone left for their safety. (There is a part that stuck in my head, when Yori sees everone, she says Hana is like a little sister to her, and makes me wonder, but I doubt it, but still you never know) Sensei finally tells Ron about Hana's powers, and there is a funny line when Sensei says to Ron "This is our way of telling you", just like Mr. Stoppable said to Ron in "Big Bother". Ron has thought Hana any ninja moves, and he feels like failure. Sensei suggest Ron and Hana go outside and some sibling bonding.

Ron and Hana are at a lake, Ron is still mad at himself, and thinks Hana is doomed. Hana tosses a rock very hard, and Ron realises that she is not so weak, and she learned by ripping up pages in the books he read to her. Hana says her second words "brother" and she and Ron hug. Ron takes Hana and they rush back to the ninja school to tell everyone.

Meanwhile Monkey Fist and Yono arrive at the ninja school and attack, there is a moment when Kim and Yori stand side by side and sort of says to get to Hana, he has to get through them, and that was kind of sweet, and says to me that Hana not only has Ron, but two sisters that love her and will do anything to protect her. Just than Monkey Fist realises that Hana was the weapon all along.

They fight, and Yono turns everyone except for Yori who was able to get away into statues. Ron and Hana get back and see the results of all this. A weaken Yori tells Ron that only he and Hana are they only hopes. Monkey Fist confront them and tries to convince Hana to join his side, a enrage Ron attacks him and they fight. Yono is about to attack Hana, when Ron's labtop slips out, and on it was a DVD of the Fuggles playing, and Hana starts dancing to them, and is able to dodge Yono's attacks. Monkey Fist tries to attack Hana, but Hana just grabs him by the hand flip him over like last time.

Hana defeats Monkey First and Yono. Yono graceily accepts defeat and bows down to her. He agrees to go back where he came from, he turns everyone back from statues. He turns Monkey Fist into a statue, and he is slowly burried into the ground, where he will probably won't be seen again.

After the battle, get ready for this, Kim and Ron kiss right in front of us on the lips. It was a breif kiss not like StD, but still those wanting Kim and Ron moments will be estatic.

They arrive back at Ron's house, where Hana is running around on the ceiling. Closing credits, Ron's parents come home, and Ron tells them about Hana and her powers. Mr. Stoppable asked why Ron didn't tell them, and as it was poetic justice Ron says "This was my way of telling you."

Edited on 06/24/2007 11:20am
    Edited 2 total times.

nyfan

[10]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 20
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

Apparently, this episode is already on Disney on Demand. A user of that service kindly described the episode in detail over on RS.net. Here is their recap:

The episode begins with Ron and Hana watching the Fuggles on TV, the Fuggles is a parody of The Wuggles, Ron it talking to Kim on the phone, and Hana runs loose a little bit, and Ron is freaked out that there was handprints on the ceiling.

Ron is doubting weather or not he is a good big brother, meanwhile Monkey Fist is in his leer still upset over being defeated by a baby, he finds a scroll that will lead him to the weapons counterpart Yono the destroyer.

Kim helps Ron babysit, and they have problems controling Hana, and they see her running on the ceiling, they know that Hana is no ordinary baby, they decide to find the agentcy where they got Hana, and get some information on her. Ron's parents return and see Hana is walking, and they are trilled about that.

Before Kim and Ron get info on the adoption agentcy, Wade tells the gang that there is a break in at the museum and when he tells them it is some monkey artifact, they know immedately it is Monkey Fist. They fight Monkey Fist, but he is able to get another scroll that reveals the name of the weapon, he finds out the name of the weapon is Han. As he was leaving he said "Not even your presious Han can save you.", and thus Kim and Ron are shocked that he was talking about Hana.

Kim and Ron go to the address of the adoption agentcy, only to find it is now a pet shop. Luckily the pet shop was still getting junk mail to the old teneants, Kim and Ron find out the name of the agentcy is the same name of Ron's ninja school and Sensei's name is on the address, so they go got Japan to find out more information. Before they do they are Ron's house, and Hana says her first words "page", as Ron is reading to Hana, she rips up a page and says "page".

Meanwhile Monkey Fist in some desert area, digs up a giant key, and that opens up Yono The Destoryer, Yono revels himself to be a talking monkey, (voiced by Clancey Brown, who voiced the Dark Dragon on American Dragon) Monkey Fist agrees to follow the dark power of Yono, and thus Yono is working for Monkey Fist, they shake hands and the marking on Yono's hands is magical put on Monkey Fist's hand. Yono leads Monkey Fist to the ninja school to fight the weapon.

Team Possible and Hana arrive the ninja school, to see that everyone except for Sensei and Yori are gone. Everyone left for their safety. (There is a part that stuck in my head, when Yori sees everone, she says Hana is like a little sister to her, and makes me wonder, but I doubt it, but still you never know) Sensei finally tells Ron about Hana's powers, and there is a funny line when Sensei says to Ron "This is our way of telling you", just like Mr. Stoppable said to Ron in "Big Bother". Ron has thought Hana any ninja moves, and he feels like failure. Sensei suggest Ron and Hana go outside and some sibling bonding.

Ron and Hana are at a lake, Ron is still mad at himself, and thinks Hana is doomed. Hana tosses a rock very hard, and Ron realises that she is not so weak, and she learned by ripping up pages in the books he read to her. Hana says her second words "brother" and she and Ron hug. Ron takes Hana and they rush back to the ninja school to tell everyone.

Meanwhile Monkey Fist and Yono arrive at the ninja school and attack, there is a moment when Kim and Yori stand side by side and sort of says to get to Hana, he has to get through them, and that was kind of sweet, and says to me that Hana not only has Ron, but two sisters that love her and will do anything to protect her. Just than Monkey Fist realises that Hana was the weapon all along.

They fight, and Yono turns everyone except for Yori who was able to get away into statues. Ron and Hana get back and see the results of all this. A weaken Yori tells Ron that only he and Hana are they only hopes. Monkey Fist confront them and tries to convince Hana to join his side, a enrage Ron attacks him and they fight. Yono is about to attack Hana, when Ron's labtop slips out, and on it was a DVD of the Fuggles playing, and Hana starts dancing to them, and is able to dodge Yono's attacks. Monkey Fist tries to attack Hana, but Hana just grabs him by the hand flip him over like last time.

Hana defeats Monkey First and Yono. Yono graceily accepts defeat and bows down to her. He agrees to go back where he came from, he turns everyone back from statues. He turns Monkey Fist into a statue, and he is slowly burried into the ground, where he will probably won't be seen again.

After the battle, get ready for this, Kim and Ron kiss right in front of us on the lips. It was a breif kiss not like StD, but still those wanting Kim and Ron moments will be estatic.

They arrive back at Ron's house, where Hana is running around on the ceiling. Closing credits, Ron's parents come home, and Ron tells them about Hana and her powers. Mr. Stoppable asked why Ron didn't tell them, and as it was poetic justice Ron says "This was my way of telling you."

Thanks, though I am not one to tute my own horn. But for the record that user is me. I PMd you my thanks.

EddyBob15

[11]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 30
    First, I got to ask, is this the only time in the season we see Kim and Ron kiss? I was hoping we would see them kiss like they did in Emotion Sickness or So The Drama. Second, did Ron get turned into a statue like Kim and the others? You didn't mention anything that meant he wouldn't.
    Edited on 06/24/2007 8:31pm
    Edited 3 total times.

[12]Jun 25, 2007

Interesting...

You could call that an unofficial recap.

By the by, which tv service carries Disney On Demand? Is it, like, a type of Digital Cable thing? Or is it a regional channel?

This episode is most likely on YouTube. However, posting a link to it is a TOS violation, obviously. Not only that, but I don't like YouTube. Even if I did, & even if it were not TOS violation, I still wouldn't link to it; I'm just too lazy to search for it on YouTube.

July 1, ...that's a Sunday. Ok. Cool! Now to try, & catch "Mathor & Fervent", & "The Mentor of Our Discontent". Wait, I've already seen the latter.

lazyjay

[13]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 30
    1357900 wrote:

By the by, which tv service carries Disney On Demand? Is it, like, a type of Digital Cable thing? Or is it a regional channel?

I think it depends on your cable service provider. I have Cox digital cable and Disney on Demand is not one of the offerings. [@!@)@!!!&$@!]

wolf2012

[14]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 1
    thanks for the lnfo, but I new that hana was the weapon when Yuri showed up about 10 minutes into the show. I think that Hana is some how is related to Ron and Yuri and the Lotus blade.

jsw664

[15]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 3
    Thanks for the episode plot, nyfan. Can't wait for that episode!

kittiekat10105

[17]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 18
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KISS!!!!!!! but i'm disappointed that thats the one kiss. Wait! They said AT LEAST one kiss!

PieLove

[18]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    The episode sounds pretty good. And they KISS!

kprskataang

[19]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    Yay! I can't wait! This sounds like it's going to be a very good episode!

bbqsauce13

[20]Jun 27, 2007
    Just keep in mind that when nyfan (a.k.a. yes4possible) said that they are going to kiss, it isn't going to be like a So the Drama caliber kiss. It is more like a peck.