Kim Possible Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "Oh No! Yono!" Discussion (Spoilers)

kittiekat10105

[21]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 18

bbqsauce13 wrote:
    Just keep in mind that when nyfan (a.k.a. yes4possible) said that they are going to kiss, it isn't going to be like a So the Drama caliber kiss. It is more like a peck.

I know. but still...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PieLove

[22]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    Yeah, it's better than nothing.

nyfan

[23]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 20

I can't help but what happened to Monkey Fist and the reason for it, was his obcession with power and going to the extreme, reminds me of the person in my picture.

Monkey Fist making deal with Yono The Destroyer = Killing the Moon Spirit ?

merdok2005

[24]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 19
    nyfan wrote:

I can't help but what happened to Monkey Fist and the reason for it, was his obcession with power and going to the extreme, reminds me of the person in my picture.

Monkey Fist making deal with Yono The Destroyer = Killing the Moon Spirit ?

Then Zhao comes back with amazing monkey powers to destroy kim possible and the avatar for good/ Haha that would be a good SHow mix

bbqsauce13

[25]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 39

First Impressions:

I'll have to get back to you with a full review.

MajehKing

[26]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 16
    I wonder where Hirotaka was in all this. As one of the senior ninjas at the school, he should have been defending Yamanouchi with Sensei and Yori.

And is this the end of Monkey Fist? Will other KP villains meet a similiar fate to provide closure for the end of the series?

kprskataang

[27]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 6
    MajehKing wrote:
    And is this the end of Monkey Fist? Will other KP villains meet a similiar fate to provide closure for the end of the series?

It would appear that way. As for the other villains...I was wondering what end could be good for Drakken and Shego. Maybe floating away into space with Warmonga? Haha. I was very pleased with this episode. My three little sisters and I were laughing through pretty much the whole thing! Very good, in my opinion!

Imafreek

[28]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 17

If I recall, other bad guys seemed to undergo seemingly irreversable fates..

such as:

Shego getting hit with the brainwashing shampoo

Drakken getting knocked sky-high by an alien...and surviving

and don't forget, Monkey Fist's ninja's have been reanimated from their stone states, maybe they'll dig'im up.

....and on an unrelated note:

HANA WAS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

and I also learned that the yamanuchi ninjas have a nasty habit of overestimating clutzy nuts.

I am also glad that Ron got back at his parents for "their way of telling him" things...just goes to tell ya..

A LITTLE FORE-WARNING CAN'T HUIT (hurt)!!

StellaMagic

[29]Jul 1, 2007
    I have a feeling Monkey Fist will come back. There is still Nursery Crimes. Plus, he's gotten out of worse, like DNAmy's gorilla grip.
    Edited on 07/02/2007 8:12am

Iron-Avenger

[30]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    does anybody have the episode video?

bbqsauce13

[31]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 39

bbqsauce13 wrote:
    I'll have to get back to you with a full review.

Well, here it is:

So far, this episode has to be my favorite from season four. The whole "dark" theme of this episode was very uncharacteristic of a Kim Possible episode, but the producers somehow pulled it off. I liked every plotline of the episode, especially the one where Kim and Ron played detective in trying to find out about Hana's history. The fact that Kim and Ron had to save every single artifact in that museum sorta annoyed me, but they're heroes, aren't they? I guess that comes with the job. I have to admit that seeing Hana again was nice. While I don't particularly care for babies that much, she pulls it off. The fact that she makes jokes sometimes makes her okay by me. And then there was the climatic battle at the ninja school. The fact that Kim, Yori, and Rufus were defeated so easily sorta gave me the feeling that they were rushing things. That opened the door for Ron and Hana to save the day. When several of the main characters were turned to stone, you just can't help but know that they would be alright. I mean what's Kim Possible without Kim Possible? The way Ron reacted to Kim being turned into stone was the obvious reaction for anyone in his position. Kudos to the writers for realizing that. The main thing that ticked me off in this one was how easily Yono the Destroyer gave up. Hana was just dodging his zaps, why should he give up? I just don't understand that one. And I have to admit that seeing Monkey Fist defeated for what seems to be last time excited me. I have never been a fan of Monkey Fist, but still, having him go down in such a major fashion was nice to see. To amp it up even more, maybe they could have shown a close up of his face when he was going into the ground as though that was his official "good bye". Well, the series is coming to an end, and I couldn't think of a better episode to do that. Sure there are a few more, but I doubt anything (except the finale itself) will match up to this one.

Overall: 9.5/10

wallacebrf

[32]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 2
    http://caps.kpfanworld.com/oh_no_yono.php

1210 caps are online

Maetch

[33]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 7

Eh, it was okay. I don't really like the Yamanouchi episodes.

I've got the feeling that this IS going to be the last season. Killing off a villain as major as Monkey Fist usually signifies series closure, and I severely doubt anyone in their right mind will dig him up.

StellaMagic

[34]Jul 3, 2007
    Or the spell will wear off at some point. Yono didn't say that the stone thing on Monkey Fist was permenant. Plus, We may still see Monkey Fist in "Nursery Crimes" and/or the finale. Steve said something about Monkey Power being used in the finale.

MarryLarry

[35]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 11
    Maetch wrote:

I've got the feeling that this IS going to be the last season. Killing off a villain as major as Monkey Fist usually signifies series closure, and I severely doubt anyone in their right mind will dig him up.

I think you're forgetting a certain cuddle-buddy woman obsessed with Monty.

I can see his dramatic return in the future. DNAmy digs him up using some spliced badgermoles, MF is un-medusafied and has the crap scared out of him knowing he has to serve her for the rest of his life.

I hope he makes a return because he's a cool character and the second best villain one the show next to Drakken and Shego (theycount as 1because they're just not quite as awesome without the other kind of how you can't have cookies without milk... well you can but it wouldn't be as good) and having him be the only dead character (well technically frozen as a statue for all time but close enough) just doesn't feel right.

Eddieursa

[36]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 9
    Anybody remembers Yono's quote after accept being defeated by Hana?. I'm afraid I didn't get it very well.

captainkodak1

[37]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 3

In answer to the question why Yono gave up so easy. Monkeyfist had released him so MF was his master. Defeat the master, you defeat the other. When Hana took down MF 'by dancing on his face, gotta love it', she in turn defeated Yono.

Loved this epi.

Llama_guy

[38]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 53
    I totally loved this episode. I can't wait to see more of Hana (thinking of Nursery Crimes). At least I hope we see more of her And I like Monkey Fist, a huge plus to the episode. Yono was excactly what I thought he would be, nothing oversized or strange, just one normal monkey (in appearance). And goodbye to Monkey Fist was not something I really liked (I like that dude), but it was still okay, it makes the end of the show better, in my opinion.

BwayJ

[39]Jul 8, 2007
    MarryLarry wrote:
    Maetch wrote:

I think you're forgetting a certain cuddle-buddy woman obsessed with Monty.

I can see his dramatic return in the future. DNAmy digs him up using some spliced badgermoles, MF is un-medusafied and has the crap scared out of him knowing he has to serve her for the rest of his life.

I hope he makes a return because he's a cool character and the second best villain one the show next to Drakken and Shego (theycount as 1because they're just not quite as awesome without the other kind of how you can't have cookies without milk... well you can but it wouldn't be as good) and having him be the only dead character (well technically frozen as a statue for all time but close enough) just doesn't feel right.

I think that having DNAmy dig up Monkey Fist could have been a hilarious end credits scene for that episode. Although, it was good to see Ron get back at his parents.

I can't help but think that Ron should have had more to do with Monkey Fist's downfall. MF was Ron's archenemy (one word or two?) and to have Ron covered by the monkeys the whole time was somewhat disappointing.

Hyuk-hyuk

[40]Jul 19, 2007
    Well..., and Ending is an ending, is an ending